Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:02 am
Masquanade
Got some new manga:
Ceres 10
Vampire Game 10
GetBackers 7

I would have so totally gotten DNAngel but I didn't see the new volume till after I had checked out. (I know I could have just returned one? Nah. I like all the series. whee heart )

How is the Ceres manga? I have the anime series and when the manga first came out, I got the first 2 or 3 of them, but then stopped. =_= I'd like to see the differences in the manga because I believe there are several, but both endings...*keeps mouth shut* sweatdrop

My friend was getting Vampire Game for a while then stopped...so...last thing I remember about that series was the tournement to marry whats-her-face with the 3 brothers. I love Duzzie. The same friend got a kitten around the time that was coming out and she named him Duzell. ^^

I've got $55 for Barnes and Noble (gitfy certificate) so...I will be getting some manga, maybe this afternoon...I need to go over there and check about a job there and at Cl@ire's. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:53 am
Masquanade
Ok so I coudn't really think of any other titles but all good guilds need a chatterbox, right? 3nodding
*does the second member dance*
<("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^
That dance is soooo cooolll!!! I wanna do it too....<("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^  

af79

af79

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:55 am
<("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:31 pm
Raven_Cruz
<("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^ <("<) (>")> ^("<) (>")^ ^( " )^
stare  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:35 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Got some new manga:
Ceres 10
Vampire Game 10
GetBackers 7

I would have so totally gotten DNAngel but I didn't see the new volume till after I had checked out. (I know I could have just returned one? Nah. I like all the series. whee heart )

How is the Ceres manga? I have the anime series and when the manga first came out, I got the first 2 or 3 of them, but then stopped. =_= I'd like to see the differences in the manga because I believe there are several, but both endings...*keeps mouth shut* sweatdrop

My friend was getting Vampire Game for a while then stopped...so...last thing I remember about that series was the tournement to marry whats-her-face with the 3 brothers. I love Duzzie. The same friend got a kitten around the time that was coming out and she named him Duzell. ^^

I've got $55 for Barnes and Noble (gitfy certificate) so...I will be getting some manga, maybe this afternoon...I need to go over there and check about a job there and at Cl@ire's. >.<

I've only seen a few episodes of Ceres . . . but I really like the manga. My friend who has read the manga and seen the anime, says she likes the manga series better. 3nodding

The series I think is getting better . . . Vampire Game that is. xd

Oh and everyone lookies- new look at the Tsubasa anime.
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/
It looks like fan art eek whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:58 pm
Hi peeps. Gomen for being gone so long, but I've had things to do and I haven't felt like talking much. sweatdrop
Anyway, I haven't gotten any new manga lately. Haven't been by a bookstore lately that sells manga and I haven't found anything new that I want to read.  

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:55 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Got some new manga:
Ceres 10
Vampire Game 10
GetBackers 7

I've only seen a few episodes of Ceres . . . but I really like the manga. My friend who has read the manga and seen the anime, says she likes the manga series better. 3nodding

The series I think is getting better . . . Vampire Game that is. xd

Oh and everyone lookies- new look at the Tsubasa anime.
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/
It looks like fan art eek whee sweatdrop

omg! eek
So prettieee! whee Touya looks so kick a** with that sword!!! And Tomoyo-hime is adorable! I can't wait for better pictures! ^^
One thing I noticed...there's no black Mokona!!! There's the regular one, but no black one. >.<
Ahhh! It doesn't come out till April. *pouts* i wanna see noww~

Speaking of Tsubasa, I got 3 and 4 along with Legal Drug v2. Yay for me~! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:04 pm
Neko-Yousei

omg! eek
So prettieee! whee Touya looks so kick a** with that sword!!! And Tomoyo-hime is adorable! I can't wait for better pictures! ^^
One thing I noticed...there's no black Mokona!!! There's the regular one, but no black one. >.<
Ahhh! It doesn't come out till April. *pouts* i wanna see noww~

Speaking of Tsubasa, I got 3 and 4 along with Legal Drug v2. Yay for me~! blaugh

Uh it comes out in April. The webpage says April 9th, or at least that's what I'm guessing. Maybe they have no black mokona since he's more with xxxholic than tsubasa . . . who knows. whee sweatdrop I wonder how they'll do the xxxholic movie since the manga series hasn't been completed. Would be something totally orignal involing the xxxholic world- or something based more of the mangas and stuff? I wonder . . .  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:26 am
I'm actually tempted to get the Tsubasa manga. Hmm...
That link has pretty artwork. 3nodding I wish that I could get a glimpse of the anime when it comes out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:00 am
Sorry I havent been around!!! I've been pretty busy and I havent gone online much!

I NEED to go to the mall and get manga!!!! I want to sooooooo bad! My boyfriend said that we'd go to the mall together sometime this week and he'd let me go to borders and buy my manga even though he hates it XDD He just wont let me buy Confidential Confessions when I'm with him ^^;;  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:56 am
wow u guys dont get on much at all. i was starting to wonder if you guys all ditch me and i haven't even met any of u. anyway i just started reading this great series. Legal Drug. Ever heard of it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:49 am
thief_larka129
wow u guys dont get on much at all. i was starting to wonder if you guys all ditch me and i haven't even met any of u. anyway i just started reading this great series. Legal Drug. Ever heard of it?

Yeah, there's a Legal Drug thread. I just got the second volume yesterday. ^^  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:11 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:31 am
scream Gah!
When will they release the donation items? There's only a few days left in February, they have to do it soon. whee  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:52 pm
Mika Relie
scream Gah!
When will they release the donation items? There's only a few days left in February, they have to do it soon. whee

tomorrow?
on the 25th when they're normally released?
though last year they did on the 24th since it was the shortest month . . . eek  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games