Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:08 am
"heheh, I think...I'm tired now...wish i had a bed though to sleep in.....i'm...so...tired...."

Shin passes out right there, his body very combat fatiuged.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:08 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu sat watching the waves as the boat sped along. He slowly drank sake, savoring it. He knew how long jounin tests took, and he wondered if he should have left Shinji alone. No, not alone, with Chiyo. He had nothing to worry about. He plugged up his sake keg. He had to save it, he didn't know when he'd be able to refill it.
Kai went to the main deck. "Enjoying the view Sabu." Kai said.

"Yes quite." He turned to Kai. "Did you know I've decided to take the exam? I never took it, I was promoted under special circumstances. I want to be sure I can cut it so to speak."
"I'm sure you'll do well. Just remember to keep your head. I must admit this year should be interesting." Kai said as he sat down.

"Indeed." Sabu said.
Kai sat down and pulled out a bottle of sake.
"Try some of this it's vintage." Kai said taking a sip out of a glass.

"Ah yes. A man who appreciates good sake. Don't mind if I do." He pulled out a small earthen cup out of his pouch and held it out as Kai filled it. He sipped and smiled. "Fine indeed. Reminds me of my father's stock."
"It was a gift to my great grandfather from the 1st Hokage. So it has a centimental value." Kai said taking another sip.

Sabu nodded. "As all good sake should. Thank you for sharing it."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:11 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"heheh, I think...I'm tired now...wish i had a bed though to sleep in.....i'm...so...tired...."

Shin passes out right there, his body very combat fatiuged.

"Come on Kino lets get these two into bed."
After getting the two secured on Kino's back, much to his charign, they made thier way back to Shinji's apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:13 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Sake should always be shared among friends. By the way i've been wondering exactly what is your bloodline ability. I've heard of your clan before but never their bloodline ability." Kai said taking a few more sips of sake.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:18 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Sake should always be shared among friends. By the way i've been wondering exactly what is your bloodline ability. I've heard of your clan before but never their bloodline ability." Kai said taking a few more sips of sake.

"Well I have the ability to expend all the chakra in my body through my skin in an instant. This happens so fast that I heat up the area about 10 feet around to a temperature near the sun. This usually disintigrates most opponents, but I'm out of the battle after I do it." Sabu said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:23 am
Kenji left back for the Uchiha Compound, and when he got inside, he quickly put away the cooking utensils after he cleaned them "Ah boring around here.... might as well go to the training area that is somewhere here..." Kenji got up and left again.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:23 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"Well I have the ability to expend all the chakra in my body through my skin in an instant. This happens so fast that I heat up the area about 10 feet around to a temperature near the sun. This usually disintigrates most opponents, but I'm out of the battle after I do it." Sabu said.
"So you can turn yourself into a human oven." Kai said in jest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:25 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"So you can turn yourself into a human oven." Kai said in jest.

Sabu laughed. "Well I suppose you could put it that way. Except I burn everything instead of cooking it."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:30 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu laughed. "Well I suppose you could put it that way. Except I burn everything instead of cooking it."

"It's an impressive ability. But it still isn't as strong as other bloodline abilities out there." kai said taking some more sips of his sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:32 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"It's an impressive ability. But it still isn't as strong as other bloodline abilities out there." kai said taking some more sips of his sake.

"It isn't a compitition. You get what you're born with." Sabu said simply.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:34 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"I was just saying my opinion nothing more. Traveling at sea like this becomes tedious it's so vast and empty." Kai said drinking some more sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:36 am
Kenji arrived at the Training grounds of the Uchiha Compound. "Whoa, nice place.... sorta" Kenji went right away to training, doing warm up and other sets of exercises that were taught to him by the Ryuujin Clan.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:37 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"I was just saying my opinion nothing more. Traveling at sea like this becomes tedious it's so vast and empty." Kai said drinking some more sake.

"Very much so. In fact, I think I'm going to take a nap. Nice talking to you." Sabu said. He then laid down in a shady spot on the deck for a snooze.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:41 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji arrived at the Training grounds of the Uchiha Compound. "Whoa, nice place.... sorta" Kenji went right away to training, doing warm up and other sets of exercises that were taught to him by the Ryuujin Clan.
A package lay in the mouth of a dragon statue for Kenji. A small note attached to it. The has written on it.
"To Kenji.
In here you'll find a bangle made to restrain chakra. Put it on and practice focusing your reduced ampunt of chakra into a jutsu. This will allow you to learn how to focus your chakra almost perfectly since you always put to much into the jutsu you use.

See You Soon. Kai."  

Kai Hyugiha

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"Very much so. In fact, I think I'm going to take a nap. Nice talking to you." Sabu said. He then laid down in a shady spot on the deck for a snooze.
Kai went to the bridge and had the ship anchor down. Kai went to his cabin change. he then went to the main deck.
"The ships stopping for a while so the crew can eat. I'm going for a swim" Kai said as he jumped into the water.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games