Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:17 am
Sora took Almirrah's help her back aching and started to bleed worse....."Why would a bear attack me for no reason?"She asked quickly while hearing another roar but alot closer  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:24 am
Almirrah's ears shot up as she looked around. 'Perhaps... we should hurry up' she suggested. 'Here, I can carry you. It'll be a lot faster' she added, walking under Sora and then standing to her full height so that she was somewhat secured on her back. Almirrah then began to walked faster, using her ability to grow stronger so that she would be able to carry Sora without tiring.
She took several difficult routes, so it would be easier to lose the bear that was lurking behind them...

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:21 pm
Sora let Almirrah carry her.....her back aching bad......"Almirrah...."she said before pasiing out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:12 pm
Slighter woke up after a long night sleep and looked around. Standing up and steching his legs forward sand backwards, he let out a loud yawn and sat down. walking over to the river, Slighter leaned fowards and lapped up the water has he looked around sniffing the air.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:38 pm
Hero wakes up and sees a wolf drinking water....not meeting this wolf before Hero turns and looks to see Seilene,Arkanna,Kiyoshi,sleeping peacefully not seeing Sora he just lays back down  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:28 am
'Sora!' Almirrah said in a whispered yell. She tried to look at her to see if she was alright, but once she caught the glimpse of blood her mind grew blank. No, no don't think about it! Remember you are trying to save your friend... she tried to think, closing her eyes and shaking her head as if in attempt to abandon the vampiric bloodthristiness that began to take control of her. She growled and then began to run faster towards the exit, hoping that the bear wouldn't stray too far towards the borders of the forest.
She panicked when she go to the last few trees, her widened eyes staring into the barren feild that was already greeting the morning's sunlight. Oh dear... the sun she thought, still running with Sora nearly sliding off her back. Almirrah tripped over a large root and soon found herself sliding towards the other wolves.

After what seemed like several long moments, she got up, the small amount of sunlight only making her dizzy and somewhat unwell. She looked back into the forest, knowing that everyone was safe if they were together.
Turning back to the other wolves, she spoke 'Sora needs to be healed. please, does anyone know a healer?'. Almirrah was not sure of what herbs were needed for a cure, but remembered seeing wolves with special healing powers, and only hoped that one of these wolves knew ((or had)) this ability.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:20 am
Sora woke up and moaned in pain...everything was okay but she could NOT SEE!!!!!She sniffs the air and smells Almirrah close by and smells diffrent wolves....not knowing these wolves and not able to see them she quickly got up and walked slowly to a tree behind Almirrah,when she got to the tree she leaned on it and slid down making a trail of blood behind.....this making her back bleed more....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:46 pm
Seilene got startled awake by the smell of blood. She turned to her human form and looked around. She then saw Sora and Almirrah, noticing the blood stench was coming from Sora, Seilene quickly ran over to aid them, "Sora!! what the hell happened!" She quickly tried to stop Sora from bleeding to death.

Arkanna woke soon after and looked to where she heared the noise. She got down from the tree and walked over. Before she could reach them the smell of blood drifted to her. Arkanna grew wide eyed and ran over, "Hey!! whats wrong! why is the smell of blood everywhere!" She then noticed Sora's back and tried to help.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:56 pm
"Seilene,Arkanna?"Sora asked quietly"A grizzly bear.."she said quietly trailing off.....

Hero seeing Arkanna run looked where she was running to and his eyes widen "Sora!!!"He said turning into his Human and running towards her...."Almirrah what the heck happened!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:23 pm
Seilene bandaged Sora's back the best she could, looking down at her she whispers, "That should do it....... a grizzly bear did this? but they usually don't attack at random....."

Arkanna cursed under her breath, seeing that there was no more she could do, she jumped up and started to walk into the woods where Almirrah and Sora's scent were coming from, "Grizzly bear my a**.... I'll give it something to be angry about....." she whispered to herself, holding up her fist, she continued on.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:32 pm
"Arkanna!!!!Please don't go I think Almirrah lost it!!!!"Sora says quickly trying to get up"I think it was a female and it is cub season so maybe it had it's cubs"Sora yelled trying to get up again.....her eyes welling up with tears of pain  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:41 pm
Seilene tried to stop Sora from standing, "you need to rest and let that heal!! don't move around!!" she said sturnly.

Arkanna stopped at the edge of the forest, looking back at the pitiful sight of Sora trying to stop her. Arkanna calms down abit, "But it hurt you......." she said quietly.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:44 pm
Sora stopped moving and let Seilene stop her and looked at Arkanna"please don't go..."Sora says quietly"Don't waste your enegry on me...."Sora says even quieter  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:49 pm
Seilene made Sora lay down, allowing Sora to use her lap as a pillow. She looked to Arkanna standing there.

Arkanna started to shake with anger, she wanted to go get revenge, but she also wanted to stay and listen to Sora.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:08 pm
Sora let Seilene put her head on her lap ans said once again"Please don't waste your energy on me"

Hero looks at the torn up Sora feeling bad that he could do nothing

(this wants to make me cry crying -sniff-)  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games