Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:55 pm

Deidara's a dude, from what the evidence suggests.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:57 am

well *spoiler* turns out who ever that was back a few pages that suggested that Sasori carried his puppet inside srcolls en-mass was right. He appearantly has 4 scrolls attatch to a thing on his back, one had the 3rd KazeKage, and his next one had a s**t load of them >.< andI'm guessing the last two do as well. And granny pulled out a few special puupets too. It's still not translated yet though, and it's been raw since last saturday.

liz_bliz_inc

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:47 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
well *spoiler* turns out who ever that was back a few pages that suggested that Sasori carried his puppet inside srcolls en-mass was right. He appearantly has 4 scrolls attatch to a thing on his back, one had the 3rd KazeKage, and his next one had a s**t load of them >.< andI'm guessing the last two do as well. And granny pulled out a few special puupets too. It's still not translated yet though, and it's been raw since last saturday.
;hands anime_merrick a virtual cookie for predicting the scrolls; I'm excited for the translation.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:44 am

DanieBarton03
The_Last_PlainsWalker
;hands anime_merrick a virtual cookie for predicting the scrolls; I'm excited for the translation.
Erm. -spoiler- It's actually puppets said that she could use with each finger. THere are only five since she popped one of her arms out. It is said she destroyed a fortress with those puppets.

Sharkdust

Fallen Enchantress

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:25 pm

Kea41
DanieBarton03
The_Last_PlainsWalker
well *spoiler* turns out who ever that was back a few pages that suggested that Sasori carried his puppet inside srcolls en-mass was right. He appearantly has 4 scrolls attatch to a thing on his back, one had the 3rd KazeKage, and his next one had a s**t load of them >.< andI''m guessing the last two do as well. And granny pulled out a few special puupets too. It''s still not translated yet though, and it''s been raw since last saturday.
;hands anime_merrick a virtual cookie for predicting the scrolls; I''m excited for the translation.
Erm. -spoiler- It''s actually puppets said that she could use with each finger. THere are only five since she popped one of her arms out. It is said she destroyed a fortress with those puppets.
but she brought her arm back to her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:41 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kea41
DanieBarton03
The_Last_PlainsWalker
well *spoiler* turns out who ever that was back a few pages that suggested that Sasori carried his puppet inside srcolls en-mass was right. He appearantly has 4 scrolls attatch to a thing on his back, one had the 3rd KazeKage, and his next one had a s**t load of them >.< andI''m guessing the last two do as well. And granny pulled out a few special puupets too. It''s still not translated yet though, and it''s been raw since last saturday.
;hands anime_merrick a virtual cookie for predicting the scrolls; I''m excited for the translation.
Erm. -spoiler- It''s actually puppets said that she could use with each finger. THere are only five since she popped one of her arms out. It is said she destroyed a fortress with those puppets.
Meh, Must have missed that detail or it's because I read the manga.. >> I'm reading the latest Raw Chapter and Homifrickengawdz they're awesome. <33 I can only count 5...
-spoiler- Homifrickengawdz. Sakura was stabbed right through the stomach to protect Chiyo-ba from Sasori! O.O

Sharkdust

Fallen Enchantress

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:38 am

Kea41
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kea41
Meh, Must have missed that detail or it's because I read the manga.. >> I'm reading the latest Raw Chapter and Homifrickengawdz they're awesome. <33 I can only count 5...
-spoiler- Homifrickengawdz. Sakura was stabbed right through the stomach to protect Chiyo-ba from Sasori! O.O
Can you please post the spoilers in white next time? I really don't mind, but there are people who might. rolleyes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:52 am

DanieBarton03
Kea41
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kea41
Can you please post the spoilers in white next time? I really don't mind, but there are people who might. rolleyes
Sure no problem. >< Sorry.

Sharkdust

Fallen Enchantress

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:24 pm

Thank you!

So have you guys seen the commercials on CartoonNetwork for Naruto? I was on Narutofan reading how one of the commercials for Toonami had a voice clip and I wanted to see it so I turned on the TV to catch a glimps! I got something way better! The entire commercial was for Naruto. It didn't play any sound files, but showed episodes all the way up to the Chuunin exams. As scared of how much it might suck, I'm still really excited. rofl ninja
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:42 pm

BIG a** SPOILER

SASORI IS DEAD!

liz_bliz_inc

Curiously Sane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:56 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
BIG a** SPOILER

SASORI IS DEAD!

And I am very happy.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:22 pm

umm question...there is this girl that i think is gaara''s mom but i wasn''t sure...

Shikaru Zanmato

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:46 pm

Shikaru777: Go to www.narutofan.com and click on the Character Biographies section. Then click "G" for Gaara. His mother is right underneath his bio.

About the Spoiler: I'm glad too, but now I kinda feel bad for him. cry It's all so sad looking. Btw, is Sakura going to be all right? question
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:36 pm

Shikaru777
umm question...there is this girl that i think is gaara''s mom but i wasn''t sure...
dude, Gaara's mom died giving birth

liz_bliz_inc

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:43 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Shikaru777
dude, Gaara's mom died giving birth
But there are still pictures of her from the manga and anime.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games