Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetie0718

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:23 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Gabby! How are you all doing?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 pm

*Hakube brings his right hand across his chest and bows* Hi guys im Hakube xp

Hakube

Nevareh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:48 pm

*Salutes in an off-hand way, with a c**k of the head added in for flair*

Cheers! I'm Nev, or Jon, or (depending on who you ask) any other number of names ranging from J-Booty (really hate this name) to Tina.

Anyway, that's about it.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:38 pm

I am Arachnae. I am also known as Talene. I enjoy RP and hate being ignored when posting in RP's. Sorry... real pet peeve. I live in KY and am an aspiring writer. I write poetry and short stories plus fanfics. Sorry... gotta start somewhere. Right? I look forward to getting into a serious RP in this guild. I put alot of effort into my characters and plots so I really get irritated when people are so caught up in their own stories and plots that they ignore new people. Running into that problem right now in a couple of forums. Heh. sweatdrop

Any questions? Ask. I will answer even if it is to tell you that I will not answer that question but... at least you'll get a reply. hehe

Arachnae

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100

Midnight Jade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:23 pm

Hiya, peoples!!
I just started here. Can't wait to get to know you guys!! ^^
I hope you like my character and her feisty phoenix friend!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:42 pm

Hi I just started. My screen name is sasiaa or you can call me by my nickname sam.
I cant wait to get to now you all you guys seem really nice.
-big smile-

Godess of darkness 666

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm

Aloha and welcome everyone to the guild. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:19 pm

Thanks. ^^

Midnight Jade

Treytoto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Yes welcome to the guild! Hope you like it here!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Thanks. ^^
I love writing and creating, so I hopefully I'll fit in well.
By the way Jayson, your signature picture rocks.

Midnight Jade

Treytoto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Midnight Jade
Thanks. ^^
I love writing and creating, so I hopefully I'll fit in well.
By the way Jayson, your signature picture rocks.
Thanks!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:54 pm

3nodding

Midnight Jade

Profound Words Here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm

My name is Brittany and about the only way you can contact me is through PMs.....and feel totally free....i love to talk....and for all of you haters out there, if you "hate" cheerleaders, dont bother talking to me! xd

For all of you readers out there, be looking for my name on a novel soon!! i am in the middle of writing a story, but i dont have a laptop of my own!!! crying
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:57 pm

I am Kyoko the Red Butterfly...My name comes from Furuba. =P
Feel free to call me Ali if you prefer. ^^ ((My name is not Alexandria, Andrea, Alice, or anything odd like that, lol, though...my name in Irish is Alice, lol, but I'm not in Ireland or full Irish, lol.))

I'm adopted, Irish and Itallian (Yup, I'm a mutt! =D ), and I plan to move to California and attend SDSU when I gratuate..But if they were to not accept me, I guess I'd go to Seattle or something, lol. ^^;

I'll put up a RP profile later, my pc with my RPC and whatnot is barely working, so I'm relying on the 'rents pc and mine when it works...I'm looking into buying a laptop. ^.^

This probably doesn't matter to you, but I have a kitten, her name is Tsuki, and I love her to death.

I love to RP, knit, sew, do random things, and I like to draw and write. ^^ My cooking will kill you, but I can bake some really good cookies. ^o^

I hope to have fun here. =D

Chibi Kiku-chan

Lady Diandriel

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 pm

~User Image~

*appears out of no where* ok, mabye it was somewhere but thats ok right? I'm Diandriel, Dia for short, and my main rp characters name is also Diandriel ^.^ I joined this guild because I simply adore roleplay and developing my characters even further. I have quite a cast but most are medival fantasy, unless I pull out one of my very old characters and that would be just plain scary. I hope to meet some people here who will stick to rps ^^ since I got a little tired of putting a months work into developing an rp just have have it doe just as fast v.v so hello to everyone and I hope to get to rp with some of you heart

~User Image~

Help O.o
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games