Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:22 am
Branwen was a very patient about everything even Akeji's curiousity about her mate's where abouts. She honestly missed Shuicho and wondered what was keeping her mate away from her. She now had two children to care on her own. And at the moment she knew she must manage alone. No matter the difficulty. She kept a smile with Akeji and patted him on the head and licked his cheek. "Your my son now. That's all." she smiled at him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:41 pm
Sora yelled in pain as she threw up more blood..."Yunnora please.......*pant*don't your wounded and you could have..*pant* a concussion.."Sora said quietly and threw up more blood  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:49 pm
Yunnora her self slowly slip into darkness as she ignored her friend's cry and continued to heal her wounds. With a cry of sharp pain, she toppled over, only having healed her half way.
Tyro rushed to her side and held her in his arms and looked at Sora with a perplexed look on his face. "So, she's willing to risk her life for you?"he layed her back down on the ground and held out his hand. A stream of light shot out in the darkness and engulfed Sora in warmth and tremendous power as he healed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:51 pm
Sora looked at Yunnora with worried eyes...then looked at Tyro with hatred"Why are you healing me when you were throwing me around like trash!?!?!?"she yelled still leaning on the tree  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:11 am
"Don't question me!"Was all he said as he finished healing her and replaced her lost blood with his energy. Looking back he picked Yunnora from the ground and held her tightly in his arms as he licked away the dry blood from the side of her head. He seemed gentle and at peace untill he shot a nasty glare at Sora.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:04 am
Sora started to growl again and looked at Yunnora with worried eyes....knowing that Tyro wouldn't let her do anything she slide down the tree and picked up a lunar flower slowly picking off it's petals  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:43 pm
Yukiyoshi, traveling out of her usual territory, wandered into a small clearing. Exploring some more, she began to smell other wolves. Heading toward the smell, she found a small cave. Being the careless kind of person that she is, she entered and said, "Helloooo? Anybody home?!"

{{{Hey everyone, I made a new character, because I thought it was goofy that Akeji was in 3 places at once rofl Everybody, I give you YUKIYOSHI!!! I got bored, so I made a girl.}}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:30 pm
Yunnora slowly began to awaken and coughed, her head pounding. She looked around to find herself in Tyro's arms and franticly looked around. "Sora? Wheres Sora!"She asked franticly.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:52 pm
Sora came by Yunnora and said"I'm right here..."she said quietly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:18 am
Yunnora calmed at the sight of her friend and sighed, relieved.. She looked up at Tyro and blushed. "So, it is you. Tyro...I..."She looked away and slightly smiled. She looked back twards her friend and spoke. "Are you ok? Do you need me to heal you?"She said, forcing herself to sit up  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:34 am
Sora looked at Yunnora....seeing in how much pain she is Sora let Yunnora lean on her"You need to rest....."Sora said queitly....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:11 am
"No, its just my head. Its pounding like a suofa gun."Yunora grines but continues to lean on her.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:02 pm
Sora nods her head as she looks at the sky.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:58 pm
Tyro watched the two girl and smiled, I've never seen her so happy before. Walking twards them he bow respectfully and suddenly makes a glare at Yunnora. "Ther'e gon. Where are the daggers?"
She gasped and got to her feet instantly, "Some one took them, thats why we're out here. The smell of the lunar flowers were on them and we tracked it here."She explaind. "Wait, you don't have them?" He shook his head. "Oh, no."  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:48 pm
Sora nodded her head"Yunnora left the daggers in the forest and I grabbed them.....of course I didn't use them....and never saw the blood before Yunnora pointed it out"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games