Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:21 pm
lady_skuld
So you dislike Darth Vader. Truely a shame, since he is a skywalker.

Cade has the outlaw "******** the force" attitude which is awesome, because he's fighting his destiny. Anakin's a whiny b***h, but he makes it up in round two as Darth Vader. And Luke, well, he's got the teenage angst and then he becomes a jedi. Except without all the emo crap clogging the screens. Leia... yeah, she's a whore. But then you have Mara who awesomefies the females of the skywalker family again.

Frankly, it's the solo family which irks me more. Han's a lucky guy, but then his offspring ruin everything. I blame leia for being the downfall of the solo family. At least they have Jaina. But that's not saying much for the rest of the family.
Jacen was... I liked Jacen during the Vong War and maaaaybe the Dark Nest/Joiner King s**t.
When he did the whole, Darth Caedus thing... I think he got a big head. He coulda been good but he was over-confident and he had the whole secret love bullcrap goin' on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:28 pm
It might have been a bit more interesting if it wasn't just a repeat of Darth Vader.... Posers rarely get good reviews about that sort of thing.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:23 pm
He was just another ******** up Anakin. Who ever came up with the idea needs to be shot repeatibly until it stops being funny for ruining a portion of the Star Wars Galaxy and murdering our dear Mera Jade.

Just like the b*****d who killed Chewbacca.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Seriously. The franchise has been going downhill lately. ._.  

AFK Masturbating

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:38 pm
O.o

Goran Beviin, Fenn Shysa, Jagged Fel FTW  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:40 pm
*Looks up Goran on wookie*

Oooh ... yaoi Mandos, you say?! *-* heart *interested faerie is interested*  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 pm
We know who's seme at least.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 pm
I would also like to praise the author brave enough to make such a progressive move. And now, they gots to find a nice girl for Jaina. heart  

Nina Halford

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:27 pm
Jamie Kirkpatrick
I would also like to praise the author brave enough to make such a progressive move. And now, they gots to find a nice girl for Jaina. heart
I can see her going for that.

Actually, that'd be hot...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Jamie Kirkpatrick
I can see her going for that.

Actually, that'd be hot...

eek OH SHI-

Gay Star Wars would be dope. I can imagine Luke with a badass rainbow lightsaber.

User Image

Look at that big thilly goose!

Lecalli

Bright Star

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:12 pm
I can see Jania being a lesiban, I mean, if the Zeltrons and Falleen can be intergalactic bisexual shaggers, whats wrong with a few homosexuals about?

In fact, I feel that the first gay couple in Star Wars being two Mandolorain males extermely fitting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:20 pm
The only thing I can see being a trouble is with mando culture being extremely ritrualistic.

Something which doesn't usually propagate homosexuality. While I can see strong arguements for it, I can see it being strongly argued against as well, depending on how open minded the clan leaders may be.

Or perhaps I shoudl say, depending on how open minded the writer of the piece would be.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 pm
Karen Traviss has proven to be quite the writer when it comes to Mandos. Considering shes the only....  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:43 pm
There are some who are not pleased with her work.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games