Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 pm
Phir nodded and pushed the cork down on the bottle, slipping it back into her sleeve, "There are a lot around, just haven't met a lot of them yet..." she said and looked back to the wolf, "Names Phir..what's yours?" she asked and then crossed her legs, wipping out the cresses in her kimono.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:26 am
Rein nodded, "Oh..." she then looked down at the ground before returning her look to Phir, "Nice to meet you Phir...I'm Rein.." she said lightly and readjusted so she was leaning on one paw, "What do you do for fun around here?" she asked curiously.

Nightwalker_Seras

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 am
Phir shrugged and yawned, "I don't know about fun....I've just been running around looking at the place...." she said and leaned back, "I think onec you see some of the other wolves there will be a ton of fun things you could do...."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:57 am
Rein nodded, "I see.." she said quietly and looked up at the sky, "It'll get dark soon..." she commented and laid down, "And I'm tired...been walking around since dawn..." she mumbled, taking a deep breath.

Nightwalker_Seras

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 am
Walks up to one of the uined pillars covered in vines and moss and walks past looking around him in fascination*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:17 pm
Almirrah gave a long yawn, her paws reaching out in a stretch. Her hind legs knocked into something hard and cold, and she immediately panicked and leaped into the air-her senses suddenly awake and alert-only to land back down.. surrounded by large disfigured beings. She looked from figure to figure, and then realized they were only the silhouettes of various ruins. Her ears lowered and she gave a deep sigh.
'These bad dreams are getting the better of me these.. nights' she thought aloud to herself, falling back down upon the mossy terrain.
She grew hungry, but she did not wish to hunt.
She only wished to have a good rest.
Her breathing slowed as she slowly attempted to fall asleep again, however, now that she had awakened, her senses were quite awake and refused to allow her to rest.
HUNT!
Her body twitched and she sat up. I haven't heard that voice in quite a while.. she thought to herself. I must be losing my touch. She hated when her other sense chose to tell her what to do.. for she knew that it was always right.
Almirrah got up on her four legs and stretched them again. Then she began to walk in a random direction, hoping to stumble upon the scent of prey.

applz

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Seilene jumped from one ruin to the other, her vivid blue eyes shown in the moon's light. Hearing a noise, she turned quickly making the ruin crumble underneath her and sending her to the hard ground. Letting out a small yelp in surprise. The dirt made a dust fog around her and then faded down, growling in slight annoyance, Seilene stood up and shook off. Jumping back onto the ruin to look around for the noise again, she strolled quietly on the wall seeing a small rabbit's figure race out from under her, Aha! quickly jumping on it and snapping her jaws around it, killing it with in seconds. Slowly releasing she looked down at it, feeling the blood drip from her jaws. She sighed lightly, "Not enough for a good meal.." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Almirrah caught a familiar scent.
She stopped, sniffing the air and trying to remember who it may be.
Could it possibly be..
She began to run through the labyrinth of ruins, following the scent- trying not to lose it- until at last, she came upon a familiar face.
'Seilene!' she called out, quite surprised and glad to see an old friend.

applz

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Seilene was just about to curse her luck when she hearda familiar voice. Blinking and turning around, her ears perked up in curiousity, "Almirrah?" she questioned, seeing the wolf. She stood up and watched as she got closer, Seilene's tail swayed happily seeing Almirrah, "Ah! Long time no see!" she said happily, taking a few steps closer to her, "How have you been?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 pm
'Indeed!' she replied, her long tail wagging in response.
'I have been well.. as my kind goes. And yourself?' she asked, eager to hear what Seilene had to say.
The voice inside her sighed at how easily she became distracted from hunting.

applz

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:13 pm
Seilene sat down and wrapped her wirey tail around herself, "Good to hear.." She smiled toothily as usual, "I have been good...my sister acting as her usual self." She said thinking of her. Then she perked up slightly, "Oh! and an old friend has returned!" she commented and lowered herself slightly, "Even if she doesn't get along with my sister...." she whispered half to Almirrah and half to herself. Shaking away those memories she looked back to Almirrah, "Anything new happen with you? or is it just same old, same old."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Almirrah wished to hear more about Seilene and her friends and family, but she knew she would tell her more in her own time. As for herself.. she did not have much going on. 'Well, I have met several new faces in these lands. But I cannot shake off the feeling that something bad is nearing..' she began.

applz

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Seilene nodded, "There are many new wolves around..haven't got around to meeting most but their scents are everywhere.." Then listening to Almirrah, she couldn't help but tilt her head in curiousity, "Something bad?" she asked intently, wanting to know what Almirrah had on her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 pm
Almirrah nodded.
'I think it may be affecting my dreams too. They have gotten worse, I can rarely get a good rest these days' she said. She looked back to Seilene. 'I am sure it is nothing we cannot face. Do not worry' she added, hoping her thoughts were not troubling Seilene in any way. She looked back towards the glow of the moon.
Perhaps I won't hunt this night

applz

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:57 pm
Seilene looked abit puzzled and pondered it for a moment, only to look at Almirrah and smile at her next words, "Yes...we have more then enough wolves around to help if anything goes wrong.." she nodded. Readjusting her position to lean on another paw. She watched Almirrah quietly for a moment then she too looked up at the moon, thinking of what significance(sp?) it was to other wolves and even Almirrah.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games