Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Rocker-ness ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:57 pm
Name
Phoenix
Appearance
Black hair, dark brown eyes.
Fave Bands
Aiden
Panic! At The Disco
Plain White T's
From First To Last
UnderOath
And Many more.
Sexuality
Bi
Interests
Guys
Lip Piercings
EyeLiner
Rain
Thunderstorms
Being a little Kid.
Personality
Mysterious
Bi Polar
Spilts.
Pet Peeves
Pervets
Reasons for joining
I was invited to join the Guild.
And it seems pretty interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:41 pm
I'm getting behind. ^_^**** *Hands out a basket of cookies to each of the new people* Welcome to the guild everyone. ^_^ I Hope you enjoy your time here.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

wxnk

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:51 pm
oo! yay! cookies!
*shares*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:22 am
NAME: mat will do

APPEARANCE: User Image

FAV. BANDS: I won't start this one, if you're really curious PM me and ask.

SEXUALITY: Hetero

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: unconfirmable

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: dancing, art of the visual variety, hanging out with musicians, on ongoing rant of constant social commentary... and anything else that catches my attention

PERSONALITY: I guess... it depends what mood you catch me in, usually easy going, but i can be an uptight p***k especially if something or someone seems misinformed.

PET PEEVES: humanity and their incessant need to exist and continue existing.

LIKES/DISLIKES: likes - black, blue, raves, graves, music, art, cities that don't feel like cities, summer/spring/fall nights, talking / discussing and making myself think in new ways.

dislikes- a lot of things.. currently, who ever thought it was a great idea to arm animals with deadly weapons, FedEX (bastards), and who ever had the great idea it was to make radio that you have to PAY for... stupid satellite radio.... but those are just the easily defined ones.

REASON FOR JOINING: I got a random invite.. which is curious but welcomed  

lone_ronin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:14 am
Welcome to the guild. *hands over a basket of cookies* Have fun, enjoy the guild, and hope to see you post around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:27 pm
NAME: Nyed ( sweatdrop like Cy-"nied" only without the cy part)
APPEARANCE: An after hawk, i had a mohawk but i had to grow it out. current hair color: red. I love browns,reds, whites and blacks in an outfit and thats what my wardrobe consistes of
FAV. BANDS: The dresden dolls, mayflead four, Nofx
SEXUALITY: herto
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currently with somebody, soon not to last
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, nerding, html for friends
PERSONALITY: ninja like i need to explain myself in mere words
PET PEEVES: stressed alotta s**t, wishy washy people, utra uber converatives, people who bash my music before even lisoning on it and just assume it sucks based on my clothes
LIKES/DISLIKES: uh puppys kittens, doll, snot bubbles, peeing when it burns.....oh were we suppost to say which ones we disliked?
REASON FOR JOINING: A noob, I am  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:30 pm
Welcome *Distributes cookies*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:29 pm
NAME: Sammi
APPEARANCE: 5'4, Asian, Me?
FAV. BANDS: Anything Really Mostly Rock
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long Term BF
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to read, write, make others laugh etc
RELIGION: Wiccian
PERSONALITY: Friendly, Funny, Flirty, Ahhh to many F's
PET PEEVES: Lies
LIKES/DISLIKES: Just ask there are to many to list
REASON FOR JOINING: Meet new people  

Stardustnthenight

Because ILY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:57 pm
Name: Sarah
Appearance:
-- Short, chestnut brown hair that used to be mega-a** long, untill I shaved it all off this past March.
-- Hazel eyes
-- About 5'4"/5'6"
-- A bit on the chubby side, but I think it suits me.
Favorite Bands: Fort Minor, Nightwish, Five Iron Frenzy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and the list goes on.
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, singing, photography, video games( cool ), roleplaying, conversations, gossip.
Personality: I have a bit of a temper, but for the most part I contain myself. I'm not all that sociable, although I take a great interest in people, wierd as that may be. Um.. if there's something I missed, ask.. or.. something.
Pet Peeves: Chatspeak, and tYpInG lIkE tHiS
-- Guys
-- Corsets
-- Black hair
-- Books
-- Cameras
-- Short Films
-- DDR, DDRE, DDRE2, etc, etc.
--Firefly and Serenity heart heart
Dislikes:
-- Black lipstick
-- Labels
-- Music with no meaning(such as many popular songs where all they talk about is girls, sex, and money.
-- Genres
-- Stereo-types
Reason(s) for joining: Got a random invite. Yay me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:10 pm
Welcome to the guild!
*gives cookies*
<3

Dearest Darling`

x..Deadly Whispers..x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:54 am
NAME: Shireen Ramos
APPEARANCE: 5'4, black/blue hair, brown eyes, same color skin as avatar thingy
FAV. BANDS: rock, emo, goth, rap, hip hop, i try everything
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in one, not serious
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: froggies!!!, poems, just trying to live life
PERSONALITY: im happy most of the time unless someone makes me really mad or acts really stupid, i just act like me, I have my own category
PET PEEVES: i hate the color orange, and people chewing loudly
LIKES/DISLIKES: ummm im up for anything
REASON FOR JOINING:i don't know where i belong in society, and some people label me as goth, so i thought i'd get to know some people and see where i stand  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:56 am
FrggysBabyGrl
NAME: Shireen Ramos
APPEARANCE: 5'4, black/blue hair, brown eyes, same color skin as avatar thingy
FAV. BANDS: rock, emo, goth, rap, hip hop, i try everything
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in one, not serious
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: froggies!!!, poems, just trying to live life
PERSONALITY: im happy most of the time unless someone makes me really mad or acts really stupid, i just act like me, I have my own category
PET PEEVES: i hate the color orange, and people chewing loudly
LIKES/DISLIKES: ummm im up for anything
REASON FOR JOINING:i don't know where i belong in society, and some people label me as goth, so i thought i'd get to know some people and see where i stand

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Open minds are always welcome here, so feel free to wander about and comment where you would like. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

x..Deadly Whispers..x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:00 am
thank you for welcoming me with cookies. i like cookies. but you sound really nice, i hope you have a good day.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:31 pm
Kirstie
Anything emo,goth,or rave.  

Rem Yamato

cuddlefish_Breezy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:44 pm
NAME:Breezy-Breez-Clara...yep, the list goes on.
APPEARANCE:Brown, slightly fluffy hair that goes down to my mid back, greenish-greyish-blueish eyes and slightly pale skin.
I'm 5' 5 1/2"
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Rise Agenst, epic movie sound tracks, anything good to dance to/techno, full choir latin (think middle ages church music),
The Beatles (In particular, Abby Road), Ghost in the Shell sound track, Twelve Girls Band, Lots of punk/emo and then some. I haven't head a lot of "unique" stuff, but that doesn't mean I only like main stream.
SEXUALITY:I don't know yet, I'm open minded at this point.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single (Not really dating, you see.)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Music, Reading (and lots of it), some creative writing when I'm in the mood, painting and drawing, making things with Fimo clay, designing my outfits(nothing special), Computer, School (to some extent).
For the clothing thing, I love eyeliner, worn creatively. Swirls, webs, dots, stars, X-s you name it. I love dressing mostly a bit punky with some Goth and modern influence (skirts, safty pins bright colors w/ black, ribbons) But I love lolita and modern goth to death, as well as victorian.
PERSONALITY:I'm friendly and pretty open. I like meeting people and I hate sounding stupid. I like hearing other peoples oppinion and will listan to anyone. I tend to be stubborn and and tricky, I like wheeling and dealing. I have a rather morbid side that shines through somtimes and I'm always
trying to find some fun. I will do anything someone dares me to as long as I don't see how it can hurt anyone.
PET PEEVES:Calling someone a "poser", and people that try to make there own drama.
LIKES/DISLIKES:I love food and good art, In any form. I hate vulgarness for no reason and unreasonable disrespect. I also hate beans and tex-mex. I like all kinds of asian food and medditaranian.....and Ice Cream. I don't like coffee, so shoot me.
REASON FOR JOINING:Because this seems to be the place for me, so I decided to try it out. ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games