Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krystal_digitaliS

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:03 am
Athiel
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Behold! Athiel is back! this time with my lovable Finnish sidekick and girlfriend, all in a nice poor resolution^^

Ohh, i adore your outfits in this! there's no where near me where you can get that sort of thing for under like $500-600. goddamnit.
That's insane! the most expensive item on that pic can't have been more than approx $150, and that would be her shoes!

well yeah, the shoes would be msot expensive.... but skirts, stockings, shirts etc like that... don't exist around where i am razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:00 pm
That's sad  

Samyueru Nakio

Athiel

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:07 pm
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel
Behold! Athiel is back! this time with my lovable Finnish sidekick and girlfriend, all in a nice poor resolution^^

Ohh, i adore your outfits in this! there's no where near me where you can get that sort of thing for under like $500-600. goddamnit.
That's insane! the most expensive item on that pic can't have been more than approx $150, and that would be her shoes!

well yeah, the shoes would be msot expensive.... but skirts, stockings, shirts etc like that... don't exist around where i am razz
and that would be...Texas? ><  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:41 am
Athiel

no, australia.  

Krystal_digitaliS

Athiel

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:01 am
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel

no, australia.
But you have Galleryserpentine!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:54 pm
Athiel
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel

no, australia.
But you have Galleryserpentine!!!

I loveth el signatureth pictureth....*kneels...eth*  

XGambit

limoria

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:19 am
Athiel
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel
Krystal_digitaliS
Athiel

why would you think you cant get that in tx??? belive me you can most definatly find that here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:30 am
Athiel

Your girlfriend looks like this German exchange girl who came to my high school my junior year. Carolyn Scheuke.  

MortSanglant

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:32 am
Oh all the pretty goth photos! heart blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:34 am
mortsanglant
Athiel

Your girlfriend looks like this German exchange girl who came to my high school my junior year. Carolyn Scheuke.
Is that a good thing?  

Athiel

Athiel

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:35 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:35 am
Athiel
mortsanglant
Athiel

Is that a good thing?

Carolyn was sexy no doubt. But she was a ho. I'll just hope your girlfriend isn't. confused sweatdrop  

MortSanglant

Athiel

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:37 am
mortsanglant
Athiel
mortsanglant
Athiel

Is that a good thing?

Carolyn was sexy no doubt. But she was a ho. I'll just hope your girlfriend isn't. confused sweatdrop
I don't think she is, but then, what do i know!? I better ask her about it...  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:41 am
Athiel
mortsanglant
Athiel
mortsanglant
Athiel

Is that a good thing?

Haha, she looks like a good kitten to me. Maybe a bit ornery, but not a ho-bag. ...but then again...

xp

MortSanglant

Athiel

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:57 am
mortsanglant
Athiel
mortsanglant
Athiel
mortsanglant
Athiel

Is that a good thing?

Haha, she looks like a good kitten to me. Maybe a bit ornery, but not a ho-bag. ...but then again...

xp
Maybe i should just cling to that belief, for the sake of my sanity..  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games