Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
((To Salfos))

"Well sir and it does now seem I had misunderstood your tongue. I owe you an apology. Had I heard you correctly I thought you where asking yourself where you could find some more man power. The egg of a dragon could very well be anywhere on a mountain. You’re in luck because this county is full of them. It's known for its Dragons. I came here for their valuable and rare loot to build in my alchemy sets. I would suggest you start by searching more north towards the city of Piecep. It is a long mountain range and with the season just ripe, you’re golden to find any egg. Just remember not to harm the egg. I need the baby Dragon." Crimson says all of this in a taken back tone. He felt even more bad now and hung his head in shame for his falsely manor.

"Once you find these things bring them to me at my home just on the oceans edge, east of here. I will see you then, unless there is further questions you would like to oppose."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Dugage
Salin looked at the 8 knights, he could probably take them but Lord Revan could probably take Salin down a lone let alone with the 8 knights. "Common My'lord you know as well as I do that it is pointless. I would never make it out of this castle."

Salin disarmed himself of his weapons and put his arms forth for bonds.

((dammit being a puppetmaster means I couldn't win this fight))

"This is not about you leaving or staying. This is so you are already in the right position for Lord Joa Boo when he should show. I pray there be something more then just flesh guarding your bones boy. You are too good of a servant to the Dark hand to rot away. I know this isn't your end. I am only extremely disappointed in your decision making." Raven offered his words not to comfort but to convince you.

The on knights on the other hand tried to convince you other wise as they tore up your arms in putting on the shackles and dragged you to the dungeon.

It was colder in the meek and dark sewage of a dungeon. The jail cell shad never been attended to and countless bodies of dead and alive alike piled around the cell walls. There was some crazy muttering as you entered the cell and carried further into your own cell.

"You’re lucky we have been ordered to place you in your own cell. This is for your own good, not to punish you further. I assume Joa Boo will show any time soon. Your death is near...hahahahahaha" The knight spat his words and then turned to kicking a struggling prisoner.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:10 pm
"you have any maps of mountain caves?im sure you had to map somethings out. for tunnel caves would be good escape and entrance to and from dragon nest. my friend is in Piecep, maybe he has an some info on dragons. are the dragons here sentient and can be reasoned with? how is there relationship to any factions? do you have anything to repel an adult dragon? im not going to stroll in and take an egg and run nowhere and having the unfortunate luck to run into another.

Rikimaru cast shell(this is the elemental protecting one? right well thats what i want)) to keep him from frying in his armor. those first couple of strikes send a whozie through him. he then grasped the arrow and stuck his sword in the creature to use as climbing utensils. he also activated spikes on his feet to stab into the drake to keep his footing. gotta make for the head. he slowly climbed attempted to climb the warping drake. if the head could come near to latch onto maybe he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 pm
Salin sat down on the cold floor and closed his eyes completely in peace now, stressing would not help his cause.

I could still try and escape; I could wait for the guard to fall asleep and kill him in his dreams after forcing him to open my cage without realizing that his body will actually do that. Then I could try and fight my way out of here. No they would catch on and stop me in the upper levels. Maybe if I snuck to my room and got enough sleeping gas and stopped breathing myself I could try to knock out as many people nad kill them before attempting to escape. No that would take to long, I can't just leave them alive in case they wake up either! Awww How how can I get out.....wait maybe Raven will speak in favor of me, he did seem dissapointed in the thought of me dieing and he did care about me when before the party when he talked to me about my reasoning. No I can't rely on that chance, maybe I could bring up the scouts should have checked it idea, no he will probably turn that against me that I should have sent some. Dammit I'm only a Lt. I shouldn't have to accept this type of failure, awwwwww. What am I going to do.

((lol if you want Joa Boo to arrive next to save time go ahead))  

Dugage

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Zero Salfos
"you have any maps of mountain caves?im sure you had to map somethings out. for tunnel caves would be good escape and entrance to and from dragon nest. my friend is in Piecep, maybe he has an some info on dragons. are the dragons here sentient and can be reasoned with? how is there relationship to any factions? do you have anything to repel an adult dragon? im not going to stroll in and take an egg and run nowhere and having the unfortunate luck to run into another.

Rikimaru cast shell(this is the elemental protecting one? right well thats what i want)) to keep him from frying in his armor. those first couple of strikes send a whozie through him. he then grasped the arrow and stuck his sword in the creature to use as climbing utensils. he also activated spikes on his feet to stab into the drake to keep his footing. gotta make for the head. he slowly climbed attempted to climb the warping drake. if the head could come near to latch onto maybe he thought.

"Wow, so many questions now. Umm I'm glad you ask. If you want to follow me back to my home I could supply you with a map of the area. Piecep might have better maps, but you might have to purchase those. All the dragons here in the Kingdom of Medagerith. They are all just advanced fiends. I would probably try to take out the mother first and then get the egg. There is a good chance you could encounter another dragon on your way out." crimson answered happy to see the new enthusiasm.

The massive Dragon twisted again, plummeting to Aeonce's surface and crashing into the depths of the sea. It was easier to move under water but hard to withstand the friction force created by its quick movement at such a deep atmospheric pressure. The Dragon did seem to slow down however. A few of your lizard men dropped under to aid you in your efforts and where attacking its head so you could get in place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Rex wandered the city talking to some informants to see what the latest gossip was and if there was anything interesting going on in town.maybe he could find something useful. He was waiting for Salfos' returned they agreed to meet here three months ago when they finished a job together. hopefully he can find the ninja.  

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 pm
((Im out for the night...see ya))
Joa Boo is out
*explodes*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 pm
((Goblins. Shall we?))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm
((To Rex...lol...what a great name.))

The town’s folk conversed in excited voices. The news that the Kingdom of Medagerith would be joining the Omega Alliance. They where excited but not for a good reason. The people Medagerith revolted and pushed for not getting involved in their more northern brethren countries’ affairs. War would ask a massive number of soldiers to be pulled from their safe homes in the valleys and mountains and served away to battle. Not something many people where looking forward to.

As you ran about with question of what’s to come, many people spat and yelled absentees with their annoyance to the news. It was war and they where being thrown into it.

A group of Omega Knights passed you by in town, fully armored and armed. They moved towards a home at the edge and barged in without asking one question. There was yelling and screaming, followed by bits of crying, then the Knights parted with a young boy and moved on to the next home.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Dugage
Salin sat down on the cold floor and closed his eyes completely in peace now, stressing would not help his cause.

I could still try and escape; I could wait for the guard to fall asleep and kill him in his dreams after forcing him to open my cage without realizing that his body will actually do that. Then I could try and fight my way out of here. No they would catch on and stop me in the upper levels. Maybe if I snuck to my room and got enough sleeping gas and stopped breathing myself I could try to knock out as many people nad kill them before attempting to escape. No that would take to long, I can't just leave them alive in case they wake up either! Awww How how can I get out.....wait maybe Raven will speak in favor of me, he did seem dissapointed in the thought of me dieing and he did care about me when before the party when he talked to me about my reasoning. No I can't rely on that chance, maybe I could bring up the scouts should have checked it idea, no he will probably turn that against me that I should have sent some. Dammit I'm only a Lt. I shouldn't have to accept this type of failure, awwwwww. What am I going to do.

((lol if you want Joa Boo to arrive next to save time go ahead))

In the darkest depth of your mind a powerful twitch jerked at your senses, pulling you to your knees. It was a very painful sensation and left a loud head ache burning at your temples once the sharpness eroded. There seemed to be a pause in your breath for the moment you blinked there he was, Joa Boo, a massive fair skinned, monstrous form, banshee tarring, full onslaught of a character. Then as your eyes tried to focus in on the figure and blinked again in a frustrated effort, it was gone.

With a even more powerful entrance he lifted you from the ground through your shadows so that you where hanging by your shackles and suspended you there with no effort. There was a snort of anger and heavy breathing, but nothing could be seen. As your eyes traced with fear for the cause of your pain you caught it in the ceiling. Joa Boo, like a spider in his viscous Lycan form hung in the corner of the wall. His appearance anything but happy and pleasant like the one you met at the party. He was his beast like form and watched you with distaste and hatred. The gaping left eye was swollen open with a black orb of power forever drifting inward. The symbol of his cause cut like a scar to his face. Every feature in the man Joa Boo was multiplied exponentially. He was much bigger, scarier, dangerous beyond words ability to explain, and most of all angry at you.

His first movement was harsh and quick, almost as though it never really happened and he had always been in your face with a hungry growl beating steady.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I HEAR WE WHERE GOING TO WIN ANOTHER FOR THE DARK HAND AND YOU COME BACK TELLING ME NO ONE WAS THERE." Joa Boo roared into life the very stillness of molecules, as if an absolute zero could be called upon by a voice such as this.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 pm
the black aurua surrounding henry grew and encloses on the gun, turning it slowly in the air to face the bar tender, henry rose a few inches off the ground and turned slowly to face the bar tender, he could see his reflection in the blackness of henry's eyes
"you dont want to start a fight with me, i will wait for them, after all that is who i was looking for now wasn't it" he said the barrel of the gun twisted and the gun feel to the floor. henry floated over to the bar and poured himself a drink. he took a seat and faced the door waiting  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:57 pm
Joa-Boo

In the darkest depth of your mind a powerful twitch jerked at your senses, pulling you to your knees. It was a very painful sensation and left a loud head ache burning at your temples once the sharpness eroded. There seemed to be a pause in your breath for the moment you blinked there he was, Joa Boo, a massive fair skinned, monstrous form, banshee tarring, full onslaught of a character. Then as your eyes tried to focus in on the figure and blinked again in a frustrated effort, it was gone.

With a even more powerful entrance he lifted you from the ground through your shadows so that you where hanging by your shackles and suspended you there with no effort. There was a snort of anger and heavy breathing, but nothing could be seen. As your eyes traced with fear for the cause of your pain you caught it in the ceiling. Joa Boo, like a spider in his viscous Lycan form hung in the corner of the wall. His appearance anything but happy and pleasant like the one you met at the party. He was his beast like form and watched you with distaste and hatred. The gaping left eye was swollen open with a black orb of power forever drifting inward. The symbol of his cause cut like a scar to his face. Every feature in the man Joa Boo was multiplied exponentially. He was much bigger, scarier, dangerous beyond words ability to explain, and most of all angry at you.

His first movement was harsh and quick, almost as though it never really happened and he had always been in your face with a hungry growl beating steady.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I HEAR WE WHERE GOING TO WIN ANOTHER FOR THE DARK HAND AND YOU COME BACK TELLING ME NO ONE WAS THERE." Joa Boo roared into life the very stillness of molecules, as if an absolute zero could be called upon by a voice such as this.

Salin shook with fear as he realized the full power of the aura he felt at the party. "I am soory My'lord the prisoners lied to us, we did not realize their resolve was that strong to thier cause. We jumped the gun sir" Salin managed to say not looking into the eyes of Joa Boo.  

Dugage

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:40 pm
SittingHere
the black aurua surrounding henry grew and encloses on the gun, turning it slowly in the air to face the bar tender, henry rose a few inches off the ground and turned slowly to face the bar tender, he could see his reflection in the blackness of henry's eyes
"you dont want to start a fight with me, i will wait for them, after all that is who i was looking for now wasn't it" he said the barrel of the gun twisted and the gun feel to the floor. henry floated over to the bar and poured himself a drink. he took a seat and faced the door waiting

"You can F with my bar but not me...what ever you are it won’t last. I know the type, but I will not fight. Just help yourself to the wealth of my pub and wait for your reward." The Bar tender said backing away with his hands up. He bounced against the wall behind him and crashed some glasses to the ground

As you waited most people finally left. It was dark before the forces of the room changed and a noise of gathering grew outside the door. In came suddenly four men in deep black cloaks and three where in dark suits of armor. The field about these men read dark all over and it was obvious these where the pardoners from the Dark Hand promised to you.

Together they approached the bar tender and all he did in response was point to your direction, which they turned in reaction and moved ghostly to your position in the bar. Without raising a weapon or anything they simply asked you your reasoning.

"Why sir have you committed this sin against our brethren. The Dark Hand cannot look past this without judgment. It is our way."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm
((To Salin))

"You speak these things as if they where decision made by many. This alone rests on your shoulders Salin. I have spoken widely of your performance in the past and you are lucky the people look highly of you. If I didn't have a heart I wouldn't even be speaking to you now but only scraping the flesh off your bones for breakfast." Joa Boo spoke in the angriest tone you had ever heard. It shattered against the walls and broke through the thick cold dreary feeling of the dungeon.

"Why would you ever trust a prisoner with his first words? I would hope you wouldn't give up any information about my Empire on the first swing. Give me one good reason I shouldn't tare you to bits." Joa Boo screamed, getting into your face with his fangs.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Salin shuttered at his words and took a second to compose himself, "By doing that you would be wasting a usefull resource. True I did waste time and got everyone spirits up but did I really cause any serious harm to our cause? I messed up big with the prisoners, I got excited and jumped the gun. There is nothing to say about that, it was what it was, it was wrong and now a week has been wasted on the goose chase. I shall gladly take any punishment you feel I deserve."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games