Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:37 pm

-been out for a while-

''I guess so, um..which mall though, you can ride with us or just hang around here till the store opens.'' Estelluna shifted to the side and leaned on a low stone wall.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:58 pm

"So where do you want to go first?" Arianna asked Karissa.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:20 pm

"We're following Karissa and Ari I guess, that means we're going to Seattle...we can wait here for a little bit if you want." Rachel sat Indian style, which was most comfortable for her.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:28 pm

"I don't know. You choose." Karissa shrugged. "But I want to visit a bookstore and then Starbucks, as our last stops, before we go."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Arianna stared at her as if she had grown two heads. "Are you crazy? You seriously thought we weren't gonna go to the bookstore or starbucks? Girl, you don't know me at all. Anytime you get me in a mall I always go to the bookstore and then I usually grab coffee afterwards" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Race: Shapeshifter (primary form is human and wolf, but not a werewolf)
Name: Cya (pronounced chia, like those old chia pet things)
School: Forks High School
Friends: Karissa (I asked permission, I swear!)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: Adoptive father is a policeman, works for Chief Swan
Boy Friend: Zane, another shapeshifter like herself
Personality: Childish, but she knows a lot
Height: 5'5"
Grade: 8
Eyes normal: Red
Summary: When she was younger a stranger offered to turn her into a vampire. She agreed, but he wasn't a traditional vampire - he fed on magic-rich blood. Because of a genetic mutation, he assumed Cya was a witch, she smelled like it. But Cya's blood killed him, and instead of venom from his bite seeping into her, Cya gained magic. Her power extends only to shapeshifting, and her favourite form out of her human body is a wolf. Cya and her adoptive father recently moved to Forks, because her policeman dad often gets trasnferred. Zane is another shapeshifter she met in her last home, and because they're in love he followed her here.
Sixth Sense (special power): Can shapeshift
Weakness: Is easily distracted, especially if ice cream's involved
Favorite Music: Evanescence (she used to be a goth, that's why she agreed to be bitten in the first place)
Musical Instrument: Piano

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 pm

"Good, that must be why we get along so well," said Karissa smiling.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Cya started her first day at Forks High School late in the year, so not many people took notice of her. They'd already established friendships and relationships with other students. That suited Cya just fine - it meant she and Zane didn't have to worry about unwanted questions. "I'll see you later," she whispered softly. They had to separate: she had English, and he had Math. "Yeah." he said, smiling slightly. He squeezed her hand once, and then walked away. Cya watched him go, then took a breath and walked into class.

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:51 pm

"It probably is" Airanna said. "I say we go to bath and body works I could use some new perfume" Arianna admited.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Estelluna laid on the rock wall Cer sat next to her. This world is so strange. She thought closing her eyes. Edwad looked at her confused and she just lye there.

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:20 pm

"I thought Bath and Body Works sold moisturizer," said Karissa stupidly.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Ayaka and everyone else walked up to the others once they got to Seattle, hearing Karissa's comment. "It does, among other things." She said. Hoshi nodded. "I love that place, even if the smell's more than a little strong sometimes."

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:33 pm

"They sell moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner, perfume and lipgloss" Arianna told her.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:33 pm

"It can't smell better than we do," said Karissa chuckling, referring to how humans thought vampires smelled.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:38 pm

"I still like perfume, and I could also use some new cosmetics so come on" Arianna said, dragging Karissa into the store.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games