Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:12 pm
"You're so uptight, we were both kidding!" Said Lily, here hands up as if in surrender. But when Arianna turned away, Lily winked at Felix.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:19 pm
"Sorry, I just don't like dressing like this. It makes me uncomfortable" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:38 am
Lily gave Caterina a once-over. "There's really nothing to be embarassed about.....I mean if you were fat....that would be completely different..." She said with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:11 pm
"Oh my God! Lily! Ok, let's get on to a different subjext besides for me or this dress" Caterina said, not liking all the attention that was being drawn to her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:26 am
Lily chuckled. "Alright, fine. Just about time too." She said, gesturing towards the forest. The vampires could just barely see the outline of a man coming towards them. The twins behind them strained to see, but couldn't yet. "Hello Wyatt." She said calmly.

"...Lily." he said, as though with a bad taste in his mouth. But he wasn't even looking at her. His dull red eyes were only for the very twins standing behind her, smelling very appetizing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:10 pm
Caterina noticed his gaze and quickly but gently pushed both of the girls behind her. "You're not going to get the Wyatt! I will die before you can even lay a finger on them!" Cat told him angirly, making sure that she was in ok position to both fight and defend the twins.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:46 pm
"He won't attack yet, he knows that he can't get at them unless he catches all three of us off guard." Said Lily, not speaking that quietly.

Wyatt snarled, baring his venom coated teeth, but continued to look at the twins hungrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:52 pm
"I hope he knows that it ain't gonna happen. You girls ok back there?" Caterina asked, risking a quick glance back at the girls. They nodded, a little frightened but still had a determined look on their face to stay with the girls throughout the fight. "Good. Come on Wyatt, scared of a few little girls?" Caterina taunted, wanting to get this done and over with.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 pm
(I'm back! Wow, the action's been slow-moving! eek )

"None of you are hardly little," Wyatt smirked. "Too bad: at least, if the humans were, I wouldn't be pursing them. I like a little bit more meat on my prey." His crazed smile grew wider as he finally pounced, making an attack. His jump took him closest to Lily; after the past few days, she simply irritated him the most out of them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 pm
(Ok, Cya and Zane were definitely here too, but how to reintroduce them? I'll wait a bit. confused )  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:58 am
"LILY!" Caterina exclaimed, not daring to move in fear of endangering the girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:42 pm
Wyatt swivelled an eye mid-jump to stare at Caterina - a reflex reaction to the emotion in her voice - but with a cruel smile, he turned back to Lily. His momentum carried him forward until he knocked the both of them to the ground, and Wyatt immediately twisted, fighting to get his teeth on her neck or arm - somewhere he could do damage.

Behind Caterina's protective stance, the twins could only watch helplessly as Lily wrestled with Wyatt. "He's desperate this time," Selana noted. "Selana, get Sfyxa to help!" Dion cried. But Selana shook her head - her headache was still in full force, and if she called her shadow spirit now, they would just both experience the pain through their emphatic bond. "A silly headache's got us both incapacitated," Selana's thoughts screamed grimly. The only evidence of her frustration was the sudden tightening of the lines around the girl's eyes.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:20 am
Caterina could only watch, helpless. "LILY! Get him with your teeth!" Caterina called to her. "Don't kill him, just make him experience quite a bit of pain.' Caterina mind spoke to Lily. 'Kill him if it is the last resort' Caterina added as an after thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:46 am

Lily snarled, landing a solid punch on Wyatt's jaw, forcing his face and his teeth away from her neck. As he fell back from the force of the blow, she pounced on top of him, sinking her teeth into his shoulder, smiling grimly at his howl of pain.  

kanangirl123

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:03 pm
Because Lily and Caterina had started getting involved in the fight, Felix moved into a position between the twins and Wyatt.

No way in hell was Wyatt going to get them.

Besides, Lily had just taken a bite out of Wyatt, and he was yelling terribly out of pain, so Felix wasn't needed at the moment. But she stayed tense in front of the twins, arms spread but bent at the elbow, instincts of fighting taking over her usually human nature.

Felix let a low growl rip from her throat.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games