Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 pm
Nanaka bit her lip. "...Okay..." She sat back down, cradling her arm. "Who... was there this time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:21 pm
"Everyone..." Sira replied looking over at Nanaka. "Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, Zetsu.."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:25 pm
Nanaka's eyebrows drew together in anger and worry. "That's not..." She shook her head lightly, mumbling to herself, "What the hell kind of Hokage is this guy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:28 pm
Sira just barely made out Nanaka's word's. "Naruto's a good Hokage.. Akatsuki is strong they have S ranked ninja one of them knowing the inside of the village.." He muttered.
((meh thinks it was s ranked s or a...))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Nanaka's face hardened. "I'm just saying that he should've had them guarded more carefully."

((I'm pretty sure S is higher than A, so it's S.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:41 pm
"I know but no shinobi wanted to guard either. Maybe we failed the village.." Sira said staring out the window. He was mad at himself as he remembered that he found guarding the village pointless.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:45 pm
"It doesn't matter if they wanted to, they should have!" Nanaka sighed, trying to calm herself. "Sorry, I just... Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:48 pm
"It's okay.." Sira said as he took his eye's off the window. "You're right it didn't matter if we wanted to or not.. We should have..."

((god nats u gonna eat some heads? O.o))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:52 pm
((xD Sure am.))

Nanaka shrugged. "Sorry, I didn't mean it..." She sighed, a little angry at herself. "It's just been a LONG day..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:54 pm
"I know.." Sira agreed remembering all that had happened that day. He gently rubbed his shoulder again. 'I've got to get this thing under control..' He told himself silently.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:57 pm
"You should get that checked out..." Nanaka mumbled, closing her eyes. Her stomach was in knots over the attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:59 pm
Sira shook his head. "It's not hurting or anything.." He explained.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:00 pm
"Oh..." Nanaka gently rubbed her arm. "Then what is it?... If you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm
'She has to know sooner or later..' Sira thought as he lifted up his sleeve. The wraps he used to cover it were covered in blood from where it had flowed from the gash. He pulled off the remains of the wraps revealing a seal.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:09 pm
Nanaka opened her eyes, looking at the seal, confused for a second. "Oh." She said, realizing what it meant.

((Gah, meh compy hates me. I'm gonna go to bed.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games