Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
"ok now let me see your leg" he said walking in

"ill be right here" she said to arage, she walked over and leaned against the wall

"Okay," he said. He sat sat up on the medical bed, letting the doctor inspect his leg. He winced as the doctor pushed a certain part of it. "That hurts..." he said, gritting his teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"ill be right here" she said to arage, she walked over and leaned against the wall

"Okay," he said. He sat sat up on the medical bed, letting the doctor inspect his leg. He winced as the doctor pushed a certain part of it. "That hurts..." he said, gritting his teeth.

"well looks like we have to pop the bone out then put a cast on it" he said inspecting the leg

she walked over to arage and held his hand "its going to hurt, so squeeze my hand ok" she said looking at his face

"ok now here we go" he said, then poped the bone out "ok now we have to put it in a cast"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well looks like we have to pop the bone out then put a cast on it" he said inspecting the leg

she walked over to arage and held his hand "its going to hurt, so squeeze my hand ok" she said looking at his face

"ok now here we go" he said, then poped the bone out "ok now we have to put it in a cast"

He closed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth, making sure he didn't squeeze Angel's hand as the doctor popped the bone out. "Gah..." he said, breathing heavy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:03 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He closed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth, making sure he didn't squeeze Angel's hand as the doctor popped the bone out. "Gah..." he said, breathing heavy.
she squeezed his hand lightly "its ok" she said pushing back his hair

"ok now its all done, now all you have to do is let your leg heal, come check in with me in about a month alright, here is medicine for the pain" he said handing them a bottle  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"ok now its all done, now all you have to do is let your leg heal, come check in with me in about a month alright, here is medicine for the pain" he said handing them a bottle

"K-kay," he said lightly, wincing as he got off the bed. "Can I have a crutch, please?" he said as he took the medicine and put it in his pocket and strapped his swords back to his hips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"K-kay," he said lightly, wincing as he got off the bed. "Can I have a crutch, please?" he said as he took the medicine and put it in his pocket and strapped his swords back to his hips.
"here you go" he said walking back out with two crutches"

"come on, lets go find a place to stay while you are healing" she paid the doctor and helping arage out with walking  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"come on, lets go find a place to stay while you are healing" she paid the doctor and helping arage out with walking

He grabbed the crutches and followed her out of the building. He looked around, trying to find a place to stay. "Where should we go," he said lightly, the pain making it hard for him to talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:12 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He grabbed the crutches and followed her out of the building. He looked around, trying to find a place to stay. "Where should we go," he said lightly, the pain making it hard for him to talk.
i found an abbandoned barn on the edge of town we could stay at  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:13 pm
"sounds good to me" she said walking out of the doctors office  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
follow me *leads everyone to the barn* here it is  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:15 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"thanks" she said then walked to arage "come on, we need to get you in bed or sitting down"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:16 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

"Cool," he said, slowly walking up to the barn. He stood at the door, and frowned. "Could someone open it for me?" he asked, slightly blushing at his helplessness.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:17 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

"Cool," he said, slowly walking up to the barn. He stood at the door, and frowned. "Could someone open it for me?" he asked, slightly blushing at his helplessness.
"here let me help you" she said opening the door  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:18 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

sure *opens barn door* the hay should provide some bedding  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

"here let me help you" she said opening the door

"Thank you," he said, slowly limping into the barn. He walked over to the side, sitting down and leaning against the wall.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games