Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Five of them get killed by Marcus and Meaneil. Only a last one standing. "D-Don't kill me! I-I'm just doing this to feed my children! Please! I beg of you! I'll e-even help you get your friends back!"
Meaneil holding him from his calor with a nife by his neck asks "how do we know we can trust you?!"

Looks horrified. "L-Look!" points to is neck and shows vampire bite marks. "I-I'm not a v-vampire... but I helped one that was in the verge of death, about 20 years ago.... his name was Val-something... Valmint... Valmont... " shaking with fear.
valdamt?

"Yes! T-That's the one... Valdamt. I found him in an alley.. completely beaten up and well... in a v-very b-bad condition... he had barely escaped the facility alive...."
Meaneil stands and backs up looking back and forth at marcus and the man

"Oh... by t-the way, I'm Phil." smiles a bit nervously. "n-now get dressed a-and f-follow me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:52 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Looks horrified. "L-Look!" points to is neck and shows vampire bite marks. "I-I'm not a v-vampire... but I helped one that was in the verge of death, about 20 years ago.... his name was Val-something... Valmint... Valmont... " shaking with fear.
valdamt?
looks at marcus "your brother...right" eyes concerned
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat
hear that you just sent his daughters to the facility

"h-his daughters? O-Oh my.... I.... I didn't know... oh goodness...." looking at the ground feeling ashamed. "W-what kind of monster am I....?"
if you help us then you can redeem your self in his eyes
take us to the facility and help me get them out  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:53 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

valdamt?
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

"h-his daughters? O-Oh my.... I.... I didn't know... oh goodness...." looking at the ground feeling ashamed. "W-what kind of monster am I....?"
Meaneil remembering somthing "Did you hear or see a girl with red eyes and bloody hands? she has browns short hair?!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:54 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

valdamt?

"Yes! T-That's the one... Valdamt. I found him in an alley.. completely beaten up and well... in a v-very b-bad condition... he had barely escaped the facility alive...."
Meaneil stands and backs up looking back and forth at marcus and the man

"Oh... by t-the way, I'm Phil." smiles a bit nervously. "n-now get dressed a-and f-follow me..."
Looks at him "I am dressed...Phile as you cll yourself"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:54 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

valdamt?
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

(leaving soon, gotta work tomorrow)
"R-ight." nods and starts to walk. "I'll use a s-short cut...." enters a huge building. "We'll use the subway, in the underwater tunnel... it is only for official use..... it'll get us there faster..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

valdamt?
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

Meaneil remembering somthing "Did you hear or see a girl with red eyes and bloody hands? she has browns short hair?!!"

"I-I think i did.... she looked hurt.. but when I tried to talk to her, she disapeared..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:56 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

"R-ight." nods and starts to walk. "I'll use a s-short cut...." enters a huge building. "We'll use the subway, in the underwater tunnel... it is only for official use..... it'll get us there faster..."
marcus follows him into the tunnel and sits in the reserved sub-way car
{work?}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:57 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

"I-I think i did.... she looked hurt.. but when I tried to talk to her, she disapeared..."
breaths in and swallows a lump in his throat pain in his face  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 pm
boss: you found the vampire hehe, good work" walks over to them "you wont get away now" pushes back bella's hair "alright now lets get to work"
"yes sir"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

{work?}
Fallows both of them and sits far away from them so they dont see him holding back tears  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:59 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
no the vampire king
bella and tomoe's father
looks at the white coat

{work?}

(summer jobs >< )
Phil sits in front of Marcus. "You have to act as normal as possible. Oh... by the way.. can you show me the mark that they left you when you were in the facility? the one that identifies you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
boss: you found the vampire hehe, good work" walks over to them "you wont get away now" pushes back bella's hair "alright now lets get to work"
"yes sir"

Man2: What should I do with the other Vampire, boss?  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:02 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
"yes sir"

Man2: What should I do with the other Vampire, boss?
"ill deal with her, once i deal with this one" he said picking bella up "now off to the examining room" he said carring her to the other room  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:02 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

{work?}

(summer jobs >< )
Phil sits in front of Marcus. "You have to act as normal as possible. Oh... by the way.. can you show me the mark that they left you when you were in the facility? the one that identifies you..."
{shock how old are you?!!}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

{work?}

(summer jobs >< )
marcus sits like a human would and moves his jacket showing his shoulder shoein g the no. 108z  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games