Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:34 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looked at her "ill be in my room if you need me" she stretched and walked inside

She stands up "Can I get Some new Clothes maybe?"
she stopped and looked at her "sure, i have some you can borrow, until we get you some clothes of your own"
"Okay thanks" Fallows her in "Hey Cole u coming?!"
walks into her room "ok clothes in the closet" she said smiling, she walked over and sat down on her bed yawning
"I can Pick any Clothes I want to Wear?"
"yea sure, i dont really care" she said laying down on the bed, she yawned again
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she stopped and looked at her "sure, i have some you can borrow, until we get you some clothes of your own"
walks into her room "ok clothes in the closet" she said smiling, she walked over and sat down on her bed yawning
"yea sure, i dont really care" she said laying down on the bed, she yawned again

Max Choses Some clothes and Puts them on "Thanks" She sits down on the corner Edge of the bed

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Max Choses Some clothes and Puts them on "Thanks" She sits down on the corner Edge of the bed
"your welcome" she stretches "so who is that cole person?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Oh Cole, We're best friends, We had the same Experements Done on us just in Case the Other died, so we kinda lived together, We became really close, Were like brother and sister"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:43 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Oh Cole, We're best friends, We had the same Experements Done on us just in Case the Other died, so we kinda lived together, We became really close, Were like brother and sister"
she smiled "thanks cool" she sat up "so if you dont mind me asking...what did they experiment you with?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:47 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "thanks cool" she sat up "so if you dont mind me asking...what did they experiment you with?"
"Well they were trying to make the worlds strongest War weapon, They first tested me with Bat DNA and Lizard DNA in a result im a Dragon now, they made me strong they only had to do was make me like a machine, so I couldnt think for myself I had to do what they told me to, but only one person can tell me what to do"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:48 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Well they were trying to make the worlds strongest War weapon, They first tested me with Bat DNA and Lizard DNA in a result im a Dragon now, they made me strong they only had to do was make me like a machine, so I couldnt think for myself I had to do what they told me to, but only one person can tell me what to do"
she crossed her legs looking and listening to her "and who was that one person?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she crossed her legs looking and listening to her "and who was that one person?"
Max looks at her "Cole, its to show my Admiration"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"oh ok" she looks at her "that explains the whole listening to him"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"He was my First and only friend, so I show my appreciation for everything he helped me with as listening to him" Max looks so calm now and almost happy "So, whats going to happen if we are sisters?"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:59 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"He was my First and only friend, so I show my appreciation for everything he helped me with as listening to him" Max looks so calm now and almost happy "So, whats going to happen if we are sisters?"
"i dont know" she thought for a moment "its all kinda new to me, seeing how i just now remember you" she shrugged "i hope we get to know one another better"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"i dont know" she thought for a moment "its all kinda new to me, seeing how i just now remember you" she shrugged "i hope we get to know one another better"

"What?" Max gets up "Well, wanna go dance or somthing?!" She says happily

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:03 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "sure sounds like fun" she stood up
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"So where do you keep you Stereo?!"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:07 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"So where do you keep you Stereo?!"
she pulls out a remote, she pushes a button and a radio comes out of the wall "pretty cool, if i do say so myself" she handed the remote to her "any song you like"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games