Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:28 am
the blades hummed more at the mention of angel "ok i'll be back." running at a wall he disapeared into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:31 am
she looks around the room trying to remember where she was and who she is, she sighs finding it impossible, she felt akward sitting in his lap and messed around with the hem of her skirt
he smiles watching her, he placed a hand under her chin and moved her face so that she looked at him "my dear, let them fix you up then bring you back to me" he gives her a quick kiss and picks her up setting her on her feet "maids" he said and watched as they took her arm and took her to a room  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:33 am
he jumps from the window landing in thecourt yard thousands of feet bellow
time to head to the fire realm with angel  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:34 am
milo mofed out of the wall on the way down in a tux conseling the now folded down blade seeing angel being lead away he walked up to the man "master i must say my blades seek her for some reason eather to kill or set free i do not know but may i watch over her for a wile?"  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:36 am
she looks around the room, her wrist hurting from the chains, the maids took them off and undressed her, they put her in a tub and bathed her, they dressed her in a night gown with a red and black robe around her, they fix her hair and told her to wait her, she sighs and sits in the middle of the bed messing around with the robe, wondering what was going on  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 am
milo after a whisper conversaition with the man stode up and walk up to angel in the dressing room smileing at her he stode next to her "i am your gaurd from now on we may be seeing more of each other."  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 am
meaniel heads for the portal
ok how would i go about using that thin backwards?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:40 am
she looks at him blankly "umm okay" she said then looked back down at her robe playing with the string
he comes in "you may leave sir" he said walking up to them "i have....busness to attend to" he smiles looking at angel  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 am
looking at the man then angel he shruggs this man was the boss poor girl it may be her first to to bad. walking out milo stode gaurd at the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 am
(( kk back i just woke up so ill try to catch up)) * follows meaniel*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 am
FoxyLadyCall911
(( kk back i just woke up so ill try to catch up)) * follows meaniel*
he looks at jenny
can you revers the portal to the fire realm?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 am
she looks up just as the guy left, fear in her eyes, she looks up at her master and gulps
he smiles moving closer to her "well my dear tonight we celebrate"
just as the door closes you can hear her scream, trying to fight him off "no please dont" she cried  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:49 am
shaking his head "i shouldn't i shouldn't argghhhh fine than." turning and walking through the door witch is locked "i'm sorry sir but i can't let you do that." as he slashs his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:51 am
tears streamed down her face, she moves away from him covering herself, she looks at them
he growls "your not in charge" he yelled moving so he barely misses and kicks him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:56 am
blocking his kick with one blade his eyes changed to white with crosses for pupils "stand down." forceing him to back up with his mind milo reached forward lifting his head and with a swift motion broke his neck. truning to angel "i am your gaurd remember that now get your cloths back on we are getting out of here."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games