Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:21 am
Can always put that up in the suggestion page.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:39 am
I don't like that idea. Spam should be avoided anyway, why make a subforum for it? =/

And also, guys... PM me if you see anyone causing trouble or starting a flame war anywhere in the guild. I'll nuke their asses right out of the guild for that if I see it. :3 I just haven't come accross it, personally. <@-@>

Lloxie

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:59 am
Time for a bit of good cheer!! ~Spins around happily!~

My cousin's having her baby today! <33 Since she's like my sister, I get to call the little bratling my niece! It's a girl, and her name's gonna be Autumn Mist. ~Is ecstatic, loves babies.. especially when they're not hers~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:02 am
Nice name. Very cool for a girl. 3nodding  

Angel Natavi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:08 pm
My sleep cycle is officially screwed. And when I say screwed, I mean got to sleep at 7am on the weekend get up at 5pm sort of screwed. Of course, that's because on weekdays, I got to sleep around 5am wake up around 8am. Why, because I only have time for that much sleep if I want to finish everything. Thank you very much crappy teachers. Just another thing you've managed to completely ******** up for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:13 pm
Sheol Kitten

My cousin's having her baby today! <33 Since she's like my sister, I get to call the little bratling my niece! It's a girl, and her name's gonna be Autumn Mist. ~Is ecstatic, loves babies.. especially when they're not hers~

That's awesome! I'm thinking of naming my kid something different. I hate being called Kristin, becuase then there are plenty of other poeple you might be refering to. And I'm not even Christian. Just my parents.
My friend's name is Sienna Brown. First name and Last name. Auuuutuuummn ish so pretty. I'd never get tired of hearing that name.
Congrats to her!!!!  

Zella L.

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:14 pm
Merf... x_x; *huggles 'n nuzzles Kriss* Sowwy to hear that... I know how a screwed up sleep pattern can really mess ya up. T.T; *bites her ebil teachers*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:49 pm
That's how I sleep on the weekdays o.o;....Anyways....my own rant time.

[Rant]

This has been brewing in my mind for the past two weeks. Why do people get angry when you say something negative about one of their friends? If I'm friends with you, I don't HAVE to be friends with your friends. I don't even have to be remotely nice to them. I don't have to be friendly or care for them at all. If you're a true friend, you'd have no problem with that, if you find a problem with that to the point of not wanting to speak with me, that is highly immature. I am entitled to my opinions and free speech about someone, even if they are your friend. This isn't really directed towards anyone, just a few of my friends have been over-reacting lately just cause I don't like one of their friends.

[/Rant]  

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:04 pm
Lloxie
Merf... x_x; *huggles 'n nuzzles Kriss* Sowwy to hear that... I know how a screwed up sleep pattern can really mess ya up. T.T; *bites her ebil teachers*
Thanks Loxy. I just wish I could get back into some type of schedual. As is I always feel exhausted and half rested.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:18 pm
This guild is too much...............honestly.

I feel so tired.........and bitchy.

I just went off in the Guild Banner thread.

I mean it. DON'T POST ANY MORE ******** PICTURE BANNERS.

While I'm sure they were made and posted with the best of intent, it's just annoying. Keep the banner we have. Or, better yet, just have a small box of text. Perhaps it will encourage less people to try and join this guild. Which, as I see it, can't be all bad, because we've had a BAD increase in n00bs.

Firstly, if we have a banner with pictures of the fursonas here, lots of people will be left out and lots of people are going to start bitching about it. A headache waiting to happen. Nobody wants that.

And.........I'd go on, but I'm so damn tired.........bye.  

FogSage

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:25 pm

...*sighs* I understand what you are saying Fog. And I only made that banner cause I offered to make it when Zella was asking for people to submit art of theirs to be used in it.

Myself, I don't think the current banner is that bad at all, and maybe something simple like that is fine...

And why the ******** am I even commenting anyway, nobody every gives a flying ******** about my opinions anyway...

*storms off, I'm getting really tired of everything anymore. All we ever do is bicker adn fight, and nothing I do or anyone else does most the time even does anything, so why do I even try.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:37 pm
Kyoni Malkat

...*sighs* I understand what you are saying Fog. And I only made that banner cause I offered to make it when Zella was asking for people to submit art of theirs to be used in it.

Myself, I don't think the current banner is that bad at all, and maybe something simple like that is fine...

And why the ******** am I even commenting anyway, nobody every gives a flying ******** about my opinions anyway...

*storms off, I'm getting really tired of everything anymore. All we ever do is bicker adn fight, and nothing I do or anyone else does most the time even does anything, so why do I even try.*

I appreciate what you're trying to do, honestly I do, but WE JUST DON'T NEED A NEW BANNER.

Opinions are important. But if you don't have the ability to back them up, they're pretty much worthless. Not that yours are. 3nodding

And yes.......it's a drag having to come on here and do stuff........lately.........>.>  

FogSage

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Ok, now this is getting iritating. Nobody is "bitching" and "complaining" about the already-used banner. Some just would prefer a different one, and have MENTIONED it. There is a big difference between bitching and moaning about something, and merely bringing it up, discussing it, and actually doing something about it. And they have every right to say so and try and make new ones. Hey, the more the merrier. We USED to have a number of different banners, in fact. The more there are, the easier it'll be for someone to find one they like. Nobody ever said there had to be only one. And when it comes right down to it, people can post any picture they want so long as it isn't against the TOS or rules of the guild; so if they want, they can even post a banner with ONLY their fursona(s) in it, and use it! There can be multiple banners. Let people put what they want in their sigs, I say.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:51 pm
Zella L.
Sheol Kitten

That's awesome! I'm thinking of naming my kid something different. I hate being called Kristin, becuase then there are plenty of other poeple you might be refering to. And I'm not even Christian. Just my parents.
My friend's name is Sienna Brown. First name and Last name. Auuuutuuummn ish so pretty. I'd never get tired of hearing that name.
Congrats to her!!!!

Yeah, it's a thing in my family to do names that are a little off. We have some Native blood, so we each get a more natural name to go with our regular. My Grandmother is Stormy Monday, my uncle was Blue Monday, my mother is Rainy Monday.. ^^; I don't have one yet, though. The baby is the first to have a natural name like that in the family!

And speaking of congrats! THE BABY IS BORN! <3 They named her Autumn Myst. She's 18 1/2 inches long, 7lbs and 6 1/2 oz heavy. She's TINY for my family. My cousin is doing really well, the birth was actually very easy on her. The baby is healthy and doing EXCELLENT! <3

Sheol Kitten

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Lloxie
Ok, now this is getting iritating. Nobody is "bitching" and "complaining" about the already-used banner. Some just would prefer a different one, and have MENTIONED it. There is a big difference between bitching and moaning about something, and merely bringing it up, discussing it, and actually doing something about it. And they have every right to say so and try and make new ones. Hey, the more the merrier. We USED to have a number of different banners, in fact. The more there are, the easier it'll be for someone to find one they like. Nobody ever said there had to be only one. And when it comes right down to it, people can post any picture they want so long as it isn't against the TOS or rules of the guild; so if they want, they can even post a banner with ONLY their fursona(s) in it, and use it! There can be multiple banners. Let people put what they want in their sigs, I say.

Yes, they can put them in their sigs, but I say don't change what doesn't need to be changed. The current one is fine, there are no plans to change it, and people should just be happy we even HAVE a banner for the guild. The less fursonas in the banner the better.

You see, if people only use certain fursonas, others will get jealous, others will get mad, flame wars ensue about how they should've been on the banner, etc, etc. It's a huge hassle and it's really quite trivial. Why bother changing it? It's doing a good job. Hell, it could just be fancy writing. No fursonas are needed. We don't need the pictures there to show the world what we are. Let people read the description and things on the Guild Intro page.

Simplicity. That's all I ask for. neutral  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games