Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:06 am

((lol *glomps fullXmetal* 4laugh heart ))

she pu ther arms around him in a hug and kissed him on the cheek.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 am

[[sweet, i have been glomped XD]]

"Kairi, ive missed you so much" Sora smiles as he blushes "where have you been?"

fullXmetal

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:13 am

((lol, the words are pink..))

"With some of your friends, and some new people too. then I came here, I'm fine." she smiled, "where have you been?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:33 am

"I have been looking for you of course, and fighting the heartless"

[[well, my words are blue]]

fullXmetal

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:40 am

she smiled, "I'm so glad your here!" she hugged him tighter.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 pm

"im so glad I have found you"

fullXmetal

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:34 pm

she giggled, "I was never in danger."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Necris turned his head over and viewed the body of the man he just murdered. He reached for his ration pack and got out a piece of food. He went to put the food in his mouth but his arm joints gave way. He didnt have enough energy to do it. "Z....Zat....help." His eyes closed once more. This time he entered a dream world. There in the middle of a dark forest stood the man he just murdered, except it wasnt the same person. The man ran at Necris and hit him hard in the chest. Necris' body in the real world jolted violently.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:44 am

she took the pice of food and gingerly helpped it into him mouth, she placed her hand over his forhead and chanted something in laten, helping him to swollow it, she looked over at Helix, a tear ran down her face, followed by meany others....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:42 pm

In the dream world, Necris heard the crying of Zatchin. Then he felt a burst of energy. 'She must have fed me the food.' he thought. Necris got up and watched the man charge at him again. "You may move like a shadow, but I am the light." Necris summoned a flame spell and shot the fireball at the man. He flew back and violently and Necris charged after him. The man drew a gun and pointed it at Necris' head. Necris saw the gun and drew his own. He dived and then jumped in the air. He opened fire on the man. The man returned fire. Necris got hit in the leg. His leg in the real world started bleeding underneath his armor.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:47 pm

she mended it, she understood now.
she used her power and entered that world, "please!" she pled to them, "please stop this!" she stood between them.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:18 pm

Necris sensed the new presence as did the other warrior. They both charged at it and Necris saw it was Zatchin. He quickly jumped to defend her and he took a bullet in the chest. He stood there for a moment trying to accept the fact that he got shot. He then drew his guns and opened fire on the man. Every bullet hit him. The last bullet hit him in the head. There they both lay in the darkness of the forest. Necris was barely alive. "Thanks Zatchin. I needed the food." Necris coughed up some blood. "Go back out into the real world. I'll meet you there."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:21 pm

"But your barily alive! and what about Helix??!!!" tears ran down her face.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 pm

"I can make it. And hes in a better place hopefully." Necris got out of the dream and was back in the real world. He coughed up some more blood. He was laying on the ground. There was a noise in the forest. He thought to himself 'Oh please Dear God no.' Whatever it was it was getting closer to Necris and Zatchin.

A hand reached down and picked up Necris. "Thank you, for helping me, and taking care of Zatchin." Helix was back to his normal self. He reached out to give Zatchin a hug.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:32 pm

she wrapped her arms around him, "PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!..." tears flowed down her cheeks.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games