Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:39 am
Kat Sigh's Tear's Falling Down her Face she Hugs her Legs and rest's her head on her knee's She grabs a stick and makes Circles in The Sand  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:42 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat Sigh's Tear's Falling Down her Face she Hugs her Legs and rest's her head on her knee's She grabs a stick and makes Circles in The Sand
kiba looks up at her
man i feel bad for her being stalked by that fat cat....but im probably part of the problem being a cluts with words  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kiba looks up at her
man i feel bad for her being stalked by that fat cat....but im probably part of the problem being a cluts with words

Kat Hear's Him and Then she Has a Mad Expression Now She gets up and walks away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:47 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kiba looks up at her

{that was a different language}
kiba sits down on the ground and turns werewolf looking at the moon  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:49 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kiba looks up at her

(Well you shouldve tld me thts waht Blue ment)
Kat looks up at the Sky Her White Hair Turn's Black as a Gust of Wind hits her She gets up Remove's her Clothes And jumps into the Water  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:52 am
{Hey Eric somthing's Happening in the Other RP You know the Oh Dear one}  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:52 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kiba looks up at her

Kat looks up at the Sky Her White Hair Turn's Black as a Gust of Wind hits her She gets up Remove's her Clothes And jumps into the Water
{the fish went over that}
kiba stays where he is behind the tree and watches as a comet passes by the moon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:54 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kiba looks up at her

kiba stays where he is behind the tree and watches as a comet passes by the moon

(Well I wasnt paying attention vary well now was I)
Kat Doesnt reserface but Goes in Deeper and looks around and the Bottomshe looks and See's a Cave and she decide's to Go in it  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:57 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat Doesnt reserface but Goes in Deeper and looks around and the Bottomshe looks and See's a Cave and she decide's to Go in it
hundreds of comets pass by the moon like green and gold rays of lights
thats weird
{sorry}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:59 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats weird
{sorry}

She resurfaces in a Tiny Air Buble she goes onto the Shore of it and turn's into a Cat and lays Down there and looks at the water and a Tear falls into it "Stupid Jerk Kiba...My voice doesnt Suck....Does it?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:02 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats weird
{sorry}

She resurfaces in a Tiny Air Buble she goes onto the Shore of it and turn's into a Cat and lays Down there and looks at the water and a Tear falls into it "Stupid Jerk Kiba...My voice doesnt Suck....Does it?"
kiba looks at the comets as one comes in to strike the earth near him
oh s**t
kiba grabs the girl next to him and jumps into the water as the whole earth shakes as the comet strikes the lakes shore  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:06 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats weird
{sorry}

oh s**t
kiba grabs the girl next to him and jumps into the water as the whole earth shakes as the comet strikes the lakes shore

Cat feels The Quake she looks up "What the?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:08 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats weird
{sorry}

oh s**t

kiba dodges a few rocks but one hits him and he gets thrown into an underwater tunnel
the hell am i now?
kiba swims about in the dark water  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:10 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats weird
{sorry}

oh s**t

kiba dodges a few rocks but one hits him and he gets thrown into an underwater tunnel
the hell am i now?

Cat See's Him and Forms a Mad look on her Face "Hmph" She run's into a Small little Hole and Some of her Fur gets Riped off "OW!" She goes in Deeper anyway  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:14 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

oh s**t

the hell am i now?

Cat See's Him and Forms a Mad look on her Face "Hmph" She run's into a Small little Hole and Some of her Fur gets Riped off "OW!" She goes in Deeper anyway
kiba comes up and looks around the air bubble
man where am i know
he swims to the shore and lays the girl out on it
man this sucks kat hates my guts and im trapped in a hole....no telling how long the air will hold up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games