Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:51 pm
misuzu slowly wakes up in the truck. he looks around. he tried to yell but the gag muffled his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Secret groans and coughs, the gag chokeing her a bit, she looks around before seeing misuzu, her eyes went wide and a tear rolled down her cheek, she moves over towards him  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 pm
misuzu saw her and got closer until they were next to each other. he motioned for her to turn around. so they would be back to back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:59 pm
Secret nodds slightly and turns so they were back to back, she looks around before trying to untie his ropes, she sighs and looks around for anything sharp.  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:03 pm
sasuyke quickle unties her ropes. "vere hu gu" he said his voice still muffled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:05 pm
Secret turns and starts untieing his, she pulls out the gag from hers and his mouth "lets get out of here' she whispered before she felt a sharp pain as someone pulled her hair back, she cries out, she had already untied Misuzu's rokes  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:09 pm
mizuzu kicked the man. he then got up and grabbed his neck. "good night" he said quietly as the man passed out. "we gotta get out of here now....."he whispered and he opened the back of the truck. "lets go" he whispered before spreading his wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:16 pm
"yes" she whispered and followed "my house isnt safe" she said and sighs "ill have to move" she spreads her wings and takes his hand "lets go" she flies off  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:17 pm
misuzu flies next to her. "there's an old abandones house in the woods weo could go to..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:20 pm
Secret sighs and nodds "i guess" she smiles slightly and looks around "lead the way"  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:22 pm
sasuke flies towards the shack and then stops. "here we are" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Secret follows and looks at the shack "cool" she folds in her wings and lands lightly on her feet, she rubbs her eyes before pulling out the dart and throwing it "stupid slave traders" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:40 am
misuzu landed on his hands, so he didnt overuse his healing foot. "how'd they find us?" he folded in his wings and walked in on his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:03 pm
"they've been following me for so many years but ive always lost them, guess when i took you to my house, thats when they attacked" she shrubbs and walks inside  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:16 pm
misuzu continued to walk on his hands. "oh.......i'm sorry..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games