Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
edward walks up to toras room wanting his bike's keys

(sorry ed, got side tracted)
Tora is sitting in her rocking chair carving a statue and she hears Ed outside but ignores him. Shirotora is asleep on Toras bed as a tiger curled up in a ball.
edward knocks again and says "shitora if you are planing to escape again, i wont get involved"((6!!!2!!!0!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

Tora is sitting in her rocking chair carving a statue and she hears Ed outside but ignores him. Shirotora is asleep on Toras bed as a tiger curled up in a ball.
edward knocks again and says "shitora if you are planing to escape again, i wont get involved"((6!!!2!!!0!!!!!!!!

Tora puts down the statue and kinfe and walks to the door and bearly opens it. she says quitely "quite he is trying to sleep"  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

Tora puts down the statue and kinfe and walks to the door and bearly opens it. she says quitely "quite he is trying to sleep"
"oh... at least give my keys back... it's a pain in the a** to go to town... literally"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"oh... at least give my keys back... it's a pain in the a** to go to town... literally"

"yeah...about your bike" Tora says with a smirk.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

edward makes that priceles face "dont tell em you sold it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"no,..."Tora pauses for a momment. "it was used as a sword and it exploded after Shirotora attacked momoki's past self"  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"no,..."Tora pauses for a momment. "it was used as a sword and it exploded after Shirotora attacked momoki's past self"
"..." edward just stay stoped like a statue without a word by nearly ten minutes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"..." edward just stay stoped like a statue without a word by nearly ten minutes

During that time Tora went back to carveing her statue, while Shirotora slept.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:00 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

edward is only able to move from the abs and lower, he tries to walk away but falls in shock  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

edward is only able to move from the abs and lower, he tries to walk away but falls in shock

Tora walks out with two sets of keys. "come on Ed i have something to show you"  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

with the same expression and wthout moving anything over the waist ed gets up "as long it's not the sad rests of my bike  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:11 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

with the same expression and wthout moving anything over the waist ed gets up "as long it's not the sad rests of my bike

"just come on" Tora says walking towords the garage.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:13 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

edward moves his arm again and follows with images of himself strangling shitora and tora  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

edward moves his arm again and follows with images of himself strangling shitora and tora

At the garage Tora stops at the door. "Ed i had a very high insurance taken out on your bike for just incase anything happend to it" she says with a smile  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

At the garage Tora stops at the door. "Ed i had a very high insurance taken out on your bike for just incase anything happend to it" she says with a smile
he rlaxes but gets thinking again "did it cover waking down werewolfs?" he ask with hopes up  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games