Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 am
Sayla-girl
Aurin_Starkiller
1.) The remark about manipulating love was guided towards Rodyn's character alone, privately. No one else should know about it in game.

Palpatine only used love and other noble emotions far enough to get to the reigns of galactic control, true. However, my guy isn't there yet.
And he actually believes part of it. He not only uses the Dark Side for deception, he has fallen into that deception himself.

2.) I'm not the only Sith in the gorram galaxy, and yet everybody but Fury and Rodyn seems to want to jump on my character for some reason. I don't mind taking you guys on, and I actually relish the idea of crossing wits with Stryder, but I cannot take all of you at once. So back the f**k off.

I don't know what it is that I did to earn such enmity for my character, but just because I am trying to play someone who deviates from the stereotypical doesn't mean I deserve to get armored fists shoved down my throat for making the attempt.

My character is more than willing to attack you (assuming I get accepted), but she is more likely to "Encourage" you to fight under her banner. You're already on shaky grounds with the council for being not only an Ex Jedi but an unusual fellow. A more prominant and politcically connected Sith could easily sway them into being granted the permision to "Investigate potential Republic Sympathies."
Besides, theres like no other Jedi to attack.

Nelowulf
Nobody hates you, Aurin, but you can have a 'hated' character.

Nakara doesn't like anyone who tries to create total order. Ergo, he'll kind of dislike anyone that tries to destroy his plans. The sith council also dislikes Marr because he has always been shakey. Stealing holocrons from the vaults of korriban is kind of like stealing part of the president's cabinent.

With stryder stuck incognito, the mandos without any real leadership besides the incompetant Ung at the moment, and Nakara tied up in the tournament (*psst* cene) he can't actually act on riaiding anyone. Until we get the fighters tuned and tested, we can't start harassing anyone either... which probably winds up against Yag'dhul since that's pretty much navagator central 101, until a bigger threat happens to pop up.

I apologize for my harsh demeanor yesterday. I've had a rough week, and this was just one more thing on top of it.

Sayla, my guy currently has control over two systems, and has much in the way of pride. He couldn't serve under your banner, but he would not be adverse to a partnership of equals. Also, the Sith have enough problems without the typical infighting...

I don't mind being on shaky ground with the Council, since Marr's philosophy differs from theirs anyway. However, let me set the record straight on the holocron thing. Marr was sent by the Council when he first defected to recover Revan's holocron, and found Tulak Hord's as a bonus; a bonus he kept secret and hidden from his superiors. If the Council's going to be mad at my guy, let it be for something they actually know about.

As for Nakara goes, I've only taken one more system thus far, and I've got significant challenges to slow any advance into others for the moment, so any chance I might have at creating total order right now only exists in the distant future.

Again, I apologize for lashing out yesterday. I was being honest, though.
I just need a little room to breathe...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 am
Cale Darksun
Got my PM there, Starkiller?

Yes, I got your...message. Rather odd, but amusing enough. My guy will respond to it in due time.

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 am
Naturally. But all due haste is required if you want to avoid further...Incidents...with your cargo ships. You only have a week or so to make the deal before attacks start in earnest once more. And I'm not sure your men on Yag Dhul can afford to go hungry.

Remember, thats the drug and not the seasoning.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of lum.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:06 am
Aurin_Starkiller

I apologize for my harsh demeanor yesterday. I've had a rough week, and this was just one more thing on top of it.

Sayla, my guy currently has control over two systems, and has much in the way of pride. He couldn't serve under your banner, but he would not be adverse to a partnership of equals. Also, the Sith have enough problems without the typical infighting...

Apology accepted and extended. I might have sounded a bit harsh to you as well.

But on to more pressing matters.
*Puts on Demaia's glasses*
Equals?! *Insert anime villainess laugh*
You are nothing but a pretentious commoner reaching for titles and glory he does not deserve! Calling yourself "Darth"? Only a being of superior breeding and intellect can aquire such a lofty moniker. You are filth, ex jedi filth. You will either submit to me or be crushed by me. There is no middle ground, peasant.
While I agree that infighting is a problem, the only true way to crush it is to unite all the forces of the Sith under one banner. And who better to lead than one such as I? o quell the infighting, disenters must be silenced in a brutal and visible manner. It will ensure that any one else who has thoughts of questioning the common goal will think twice before opening their mouth.
*Again with the laugh*  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:11 am
Cale Darksun
Naturally. But all due haste is required if you want to avoid further...Incidents...with your cargo ships. You only have a week or so to make the deal before attacks start in earnest once more. And I'm not sure your men on Yag Dhul can afford to go hungry.

Remember, thats the drug and not the seasoning.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of lum.

I'm about to. Just got to wrap things up with Rodyn and I'll get right on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:13 am
Sayla-girl
Aurin_Starkiller

Apology accepted and extended. I might have sounded a bit harsh to you as well.

But on to more pressing matters.
*Puts on Demaia's glasses*
Equals?! *Insert anime villainess laugh*
You are nothing but a pretentious commoner reaching for titles and glory he does not deserve! Calling yourself "Darth"? Only a being of superior breeding and intellect can aquire such a lofty moniker. You are filth, ex jedi filth. You will either submit to me or be crushed by me. There is no middle ground, peasant.
While I agree that infighting is a problem, the only true way to crush it is to unite all the forces of the Sith under one banner. And who better to lead than one such as I? o quell the infighting, disenters must be silenced in a brutal and visible manner. It will ensure that any one else who has thoughts of questioning the common goal will think twice before opening their mouth.
*Again with the laugh*

Looked at your first post, and you get control of an entire sector. I thought I was being too bold when I asked for a whole system, but it seems I could have gotten more...

Oh well, useless regrets and all that.

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:14 am
Nakara: Okay, Maliss, i'm going to send you to a new master this time. She'll show you exactly what not to do, and why arrogance is deadly...

@ aurin: don't worry, the council has just about a thousand other excuses to book you. Finding a holocron in your private possession only would be icing on the cake after the inquisition. but if we did that, there wouldn't be much fun to be had, now would there?

Though, as for Nakara, he's easily the most mobile of the sith forces, and this only adds to his knowing of everyone's whereabouts and motives.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 am
Its more a hyperspace route than a sector right now, but 'tis the perks of being a blueblood among Sith.
The Council would never trust an unwashed peasant (And an ex jedi to boot!) such as yourself with an entire sector. I would think they would hardly trust you with your own ship let alone a system!
But it seems for a mewling serf you have managed to aquire...some...thing... for yourself. I suppose it should be applauded. However, you will still need to be brought under the heel of a superior, lest the rest of the filthy masses start stepping out of their places. You will be yoked and harnessed like the rest of your commoner brethren to serve the rightful rulers of the Galaxy.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 am
Nelowulf
Nakara: Okay, Maliss, i'm going to send you to a new master this time. She'll show you exactly what not to do, and why arrogance is deadly...

@ aurin: don't worry, the council has just about a thousand other excuses to book you. Finding a holocron in your private possession only would be icing on the cake after the inquisition. but if we did that, there wouldn't be much fun to be had, now would there?

Though, as for Nakara, he's easily the most mobile of the sith forces, and this only adds to his knowing of everyone's whereabouts and motives.

Nakara? Bah. only a rumor used to scare little sithlings into obeying the Council's orders. Nothing more.
A True Sith must not be frightened of shadows. They are insubstantial things.

Oh yes, I am havng fun with this character. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:47 am
Sayla-girl
Its more a hyperspace route than a sector right now, but 'tis the perks of being a blueblood among Sith.
The Council would never trust an unwashed peasant (And an ex jedi to boot!) such as yourself with an entire sector. I would think they would hardly trust you with your own ship let alone a system!
But it seems for a mewling serf you have managed to aquire...some...thing... for yourself. I suppose it should be applauded. However, you will still need to be brought under the heel of a superior, lest the rest of the filthy masses start stepping out of their places. You will be yoked and harnessed like the rest of your commoner brethren to serve the rightful rulers of the Galaxy.

I was under the impression that Aurin's character was a highborn noble. How come you keep referring to him as if he's a peasant?  

Darth Fury

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 am
Nothing in his profile indicates he was a noble of any sort, only that at one point he was a respected Jedi Master.
He might be calling himself a noble now but he wasnt born one. And thats what counts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 am
Character concepts evolve as the RP develops, y'know. Just look at Rodyn's.

Whatever, I'll let you two work that out. I'm gonna go ghost some scientists...

Aurin, if Jakar does end up in a training battle with my girl, I'll grab the reins briefly. Want to do her justice, if I can't play her actively quite yet...

Speaking of which, I'm gonna send the character off to Cale and get his take on it.

Darth Fury

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am
i said I was going to play a hated character. And nothing is more annoying than elitist snobs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 am
Ferno was a shadow. Nakara's anything but a rumor... Though, due to his economic drive, I wonder if I should start scheduling some meetings with other sith to help promote his own private products to be used. His drone fleets are still rather inactive...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 am
With all his real activities hidden behind elaborate facades and paranoid countermeasures, Nakara might as well be a shadow. No one knows anything about him.
Or am I reading the wrong RP?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games