Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:50 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Arage collapsed on the ground, weak, breathing heavy. "I'm gonna die here, aren't I..." he said weakly.
she saw him and healed him "no, your not"

"That sucks," he said, closing his eyes.
she looked at him "why? you want to die?"

"I don't know. Life's been nothing but pain for me. I know we've all been through hell, you most of all......but I guess I'm just weak..." he said quietly, sitting up and turning around, his back facing her.
she sighs "come on, things will get better" she walked over and sat in front of him looking at him "just dont kill yourself, its not worth it, i would hate to lose you, your always there when i need some help"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Arage collapsed on the ground, weak, breathing heavy. "I'm gonna die here, aren't I..." he said weakly.
she saw him and healed him "no, your not"

"I don't know. Life's been nothing but pain for me. I know we've all been through hell, you most of all......but I guess I'm just weak..." he said quietly, sitting up and turning around, his back facing her.
she sighs "come on, things will get better" she walked over and sat in front of him looking at him "just dont kill yourself, its not worth it, i would hate to lose you, your always there when i need some help"

"I guess I'll live, to see where life takes me," he said, slowly getting up, wincing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:52 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I guess I'll live, to see where life takes me," he said, slowly getting up, wincing.
"you need to rest"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"you need to rest"

"I know," he said as he slowly began to walk to the school.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"you need to rest"

"here" she touched his arm and teleported both of them inside his room "get some rest" she said walking to his door  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"you need to rest"

"here" she touched his arm and teleported both of them inside his room "get some rest" she said walking to his door

"Thank you," he said as he collapsed on his bed, closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"you need to rest"

"Thank you," he said as he collapsed on his bed, closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep.
"anytime" she smiled and walked out of his room  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:15 pm
ragnos appeared  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm
she saw ragnos "hey ragnos" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:19 pm
Aprilbaby1

he smiled back and the old man appeared and said "ragnos has a little time before going into the afterlife"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he smiled back and the old man appeared and said "ragnos has a little time before going into the afterlife"
she looked at both of them "bu-but that means, i wont be able to see him again" she whisered  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at both of them "bu-but that means, i wont be able to see him again" she whisered

ragnos said "my dragon armor is in my old dorm somewere" he and the old man dissapeared  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

ragnos said "my dragon armor is in my old dorm somewere" he and the old man dissapeared
"i know you hid it in there, but what does that have to do with anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

before hi dissapeared he said "you can control dragons with it....but you have to find it first" he dissapeared compleatly  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:39 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

before hi dissapeared he said "you can control dragons with it....but you have to find it first" he dissapeared compleatly
she looked at his door "i have to find it? who knows where it could be"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games