Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:14 pm
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
It's Kaiser, and I love Big Tymers. They and the Cash Money crew were BALLUHHH.

They're like the only jiggy jiggy groups I enjoy listening to. For some reason they sound more real than the s**t I hear right now.

"SHOOOULDA'LIN! SHOOOULDA'LIN!" what the ******** kind of song is that?
I unno mang... But what about the 90's music? EXCLUDING Big Tymers. Compared to all the music from then, they're pretty much crap.

I mean... Fuggin' RICKY MARTIN! BEEYITCHES.

They actually had good music back then. Now they play bullshit songs on the radio once every hour. Rihanna's song? Murderer or something? Her voice is ******** horrible. And then we got all the dumbass rap songs like the one I stated earlier. Shoulder'lin'. I mean wtf. And then they have Lil Jon and s**t.

They only play music to what they think is cool, which is very limited, and then they overplay that s**t like 2000 times per day.

Seriously. So much good s**t back in the 90's. There were artists that actually had SOUL. Or at least SKILL. You don't have to be skilled anymore to be a singer or rapper.

Ricky Martin had good s**t. So did Enrique Iglesias. All the good ones, whether I liked them or not, aren't even heard on the radio anymore.
exactly. Too much bullshit we gotta put up with nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:24 am
Woo. I'm back in the OCR scene.

SEXYYYY LUUUUUUV girl the things you do
KEEP ME SPRUNG keep me runnin back to yooooou~  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Wyndie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:17 pm
I'm Targets little teenage biotch gonk

....yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:26 pm
I smell a ******** art thief.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=3281215#78500730

I think Elendil is the one that did that did a crappy remake of J. Axer's picture.

Also, his style of art seems to change whenever he posts pictures.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:31 pm
gonk He copied Iori.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:58 am
My cat had to be put down yesterday.....
It's bee acting funny and everything since we moved it out here, my dad first wanted to believe it was just choking on a hairball, but then hat classic symptom....the foam from the mouth I just KNEW the Patches(the cat) wasn't chokin on no hairball....it was the rabies virus

Then about a week after the foam(two days ago actually) It COMPLETELY stopped eating and drinking...AND GOING TO THE BATHROOM!
this was due to its throat closing up from paralysis, and it had the fear of killing itself if it did try to eat or drink....isnt that sad? FEAR of eating or drinking?

then it could barely walk, it would always lie down in such a crooked way

thank god this cat is lways so calm since it wasn't affected by the 'mad dog syndrome' which is the second stage of rabies

or else I may have some problems...

It also had another thing.... Feline Immunity Deficiency Syndrome.... It's an AIDS for cats

it'll be a while before i can post anything new in OC or cABR since my sis is very shaken up about this...we've had the cat for over 4 years and it was kinda attached in some way to all of us

RIP PATCHES  

That Hawt Therapist

Mortiss Memoriam

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:55 am
I'm sorry about your cat ]:

One of my cats has a nervous disorder of some sort. He keeps eating his fur off. Symmetrically.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:03 pm
Necrophiliac
I'm sorry about your cat ]:

One of my cats has a nervous disorder of some sort. He keeps eating his fur off. Symmetrically.

thanks, and i'm trying to imagine your cat w/ a bald spot somewhere..

also in other news,
i got my first hate mail...a very crappy one...not very original i might say

all the guy did was copy and paste the word, c**t, about a hundred times

he sent it to me after i told him he was pretty pathetic to say he was going to pay someone 50,000 gaia gold for a sex story PM'd to him
he wanted only a girl to send it to him  

That Hawt Therapist

Mortiss Memoriam

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:39 pm
Lol.

I've never had hate mail here, suprisingly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:32 pm
his name is vadzzneralzz
he was only a member for like...10 days when he made the 'contest'

my sis has tons of hate mail
for stupid reasons too

mostly from gay people
and i DO mean homo's  

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:13 pm
I've gotten 11.... PEOPLE NEED TO SEND MORE! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:01 pm
Sorry about your cat, Jishomi. I know the feeling. At least you were there when it died?

Mine is more tragic. I didn't tell anyone, but my 1 year old beagle died in July. It was summer, so she was very very excited when it came towards rabbits and gophers, so she was always barking when she sensed them. And we have a big patch of land on the hills here in Southern California past our backyard that we own, but it's not gated, so one time she got so desperate she slipped through our gate to get out to chase them.

She always ran away before, but this time it was the longest she's been out. The more she runs away, the longer she stays out.

So a few days pass and my brother makes Lost flyers for our dog. Before he could put the first one up, he found another flyer posted saying that one of the neighbors found a badly injured beagle dog.

We called and the story went that one night, my dog came to his house, since he left the garage door open, he saw her walking inside bleeding and badly injured. All she did was go up to their rug and lay down.

He called the animal hospital and they came to pick him up. We called the hospital there, and the vet said it was attacked by a neighborhood dog, which totally pisses me off because I know how hostile the dogs in this neighborhood are.

During the whole time, we never knew what happened to her and we didn't even know she didn't make it in the hospital.

So if I ever see a some neighborhood dog running around here, Imma kill the ******** out of it. D:<  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:02 pm
On another note, I like how Elendil made a very elaborate defense against himself towards my accusations.

Guys, check out his artwork. Did he trace/copy them or what?

Jesus Christ, I'm not even gonna read that whole ******** s**t. >:/

You can tell he did copy since he doesn't know what I'm talking about yet he's still trying to defend himself as if he DOES know what I'm talking about.

I responded to him too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:25 pm
DrunkenStyle
Sorry about your cat, Jishomi. I know the feeling. At least you were there when it died?

Mine is more tragic. I didn't tell anyone, but my 1 year old beagle died in July. It was summer, so she was very very excited when it came towards rabbits and gophers, so she was always barking when she sensed them. And we have a big patch of land on the hills here in Southern California past our backyard that we own, but it's not gated, so one time she got so desperate she slipped through our gate to get out to chase them.

She always ran away before, but this time it was the longest she's been out. The more she runs away, the longer she stays out.

So a few days pass and my brother makes Lost flyers for our dog. Before he could put the first one up, he found another flyer posted saying that one of the neighbors found a badly injured beagle dog.

We called and the story went that one night, my dog came to his house, since he left the garage door open, he saw her walking inside bleeding and badly injured. All she did was go up to their rug and lay down.

He called the animal hospital and they came to pick him up. We called the hospital there, and the vet said it was attacked by a neighborhood dog, which totally pisses me off because I know how hostile the dogs in this neighborhood are.

During the whole time, we never knew what happened to her and we didn't even know she didn't make it in the hospital.

So if I ever see a some neighborhood dog running around here, Imma kill the ******** out of it. D:<

damn...that really sucks...
out here dogs have to be leashed in some way or thy take it immediatly to the pound, no questions asked
cats are ok but only at the night and if it doesnt cause trouble
i heard a similar story on tv once
it was also a little beagle...its tail got ripped off by two dogs
they said the pictures were too extreme to show on tv

and unfortunatley no i wasnt there when the cat was put down....my dad took it to vet when me and my sis were asleep
and to calm my sis down he said he'd get a new cat after he finally gets a chance to sell the old house  

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:26 pm
DrunkenStyle
On another note, I like how Elendil made a very elaborate defense against himself towards my accusations.

Guys, check out his artwork. Did he trace/copy them or what?

Jesus Christ, I'm not even gonna read that whole ******** s**t. >:/

You can tell he did copy since he doesn't know what I'm talking about yet he's still trying to defend himself as if he DOES know what I'm talking about.

I responded to him too.

ya, i saw it...
but theres art theives everywhere and you cant do a thing about it with jut computer text xD
OHEMGEE the text is gonna kill meeee!
sarcasmsarcasmsarcasm
domokun  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games