Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am
Kairi had crossed her arms over her chest now and had turned away, not wanting to face... well, she didn't really feel like facing anyone at the moment. Azoth touched his trainer's face with one spidery little leg, trying to get the girl to pet him again, but with no luck. "Once again I feel I must apologize for Kairi," Dante said, sighing. The boy smiled again, however, at hearing that Al had met Reno. "Reno's actually my cousin, and... Well, he's Kairi's boyfriend. Though right now I'm questioning what he sees in her with that attitude of hers," Dante couldn't help but say that last part a little louder than the rest. Kairi whipped around then, tears just barely forming in her eyes. "If you must now Dante... Reno and I grew up on the streets of Goldenrod together. I don't know what he sees in me either, but, he's the only one who sees past my... Whatever you would call this..." Kairi muttered, her tone was still rather harsh, but there was a hint of sadness in it as she gestured to herself. Dante's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. He hadn't expected the redhead to react that way. Well, he had sort of, he just wasn't expecting the tears that he could see in her eyes. "I'm sorry Kairi, I didn't-" "Didn't know? Hardly anyone does. It's not exactly something we like to announce to everyone Dante," Kairi hissed. Seeing that she likely had frightened Al more, Kairi decided to take her leave, walking away from the group as quickly as possible. She didn't actually go far though, she really just wanted a moment to calm down after her little outburst. Dante didn't say anything now, feeling bad that he had brought such a reaction out of the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 am
"Not much, honestly," I shrugged. "Sub found a keycard in Stark Mountain that he doesn't know where it goes to, hinted evidence of the Pyre Cult there. It's been pretty quiet here recently."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 am
Krystal nodded a bit, more out of not knowing how to respond than anything else.

"Well, quiet doesn't necessarily mean bad, right?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:27 am
"No, it doesn't," I said with a smile.

"Says you," Chaos scoffed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:31 am
Before she could respond, her ears picked up that very distinctive voice and her eyes spotted the owner of said voice: Chaos.
"... Wasn't he just in jail?" She asked, turning back to Terashi.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 am
"Yes, and that's where he should have stayed," I whispered. "Unfortunately, certain people saw fit to break him out."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 am
Apparently Sub had zoned out after calling everyone, or did he? Maybe there was a time flux or something, who knows. Either way he was here now, maybe, and had something to say to the Snagems gathered in the main area. "We are going to pull a job. Not as Team Snagem however, no! We shall become a more sinister group...wait here." Sub said as he ran off, disappearing for several minutes. In his place a man dressed in a black tuxedo, minus a undershirt so his chest was exposed, would return in his place, a black masquerade mask over his eyes and a white scarf around his neck and draped behind him.

"It is I! Mister Masquerade! Founder and leader of the notorious Black Brigade!" He cackled, poking his chest out as he did. "Come! Join me in my noble cause for chaos and discord!" He proclaimed, pulling out a box of black clothing out from behind the couch. "Take any clothing you wish out of here to design an outfit for yourself, and be sure to give yourself a name as great as Mister Masquerade! Once that is done we will set off to pull the grandest scheme of all!" He shouted, running off afterwards.

Sub would return in his place, in his normal clothing. "So, I'm sending the Black Brigade to attack Eterna City, well, fake an attack. Why do you ask? To draw out the Stone Society members in the Old Chateau. Once they are out of the mansion I want some members to sneak into the building and case the place, dig around, find any dirt on them to uncover what exactly they are hiding." He told the others. "Team Snagem can't do this job. The Stone Society knows our faces and may try to follow us back here and cause all sorts of trouble for us. We need to act under an alias for this, as such, no using Snag Machines."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 am
Apparently Krystal had missed out more than what she had originally thought. What with Chaos being out of jail and now this whole thing with Sub and, what did he call it, the Black Brigade? Her blue eyes turned onto Terashi, hoping that he could offer some enlightenment as to what was going on.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 am
My blue eyes were currently wide open. Had Sub lost his mind? What was with the opera costumes?

That's when Sub came back and explained. "I think I'll take care of the Old Chateau raid-"

"Dibs on the attack!" Chaos shouted, raising his hand like a schoolboy. "Hey, Lykas, remember when I said I'd bring you next time? Next time is now. Ok, go!"

With that, Chaos started rummaging through the costume box, eliciting a facepalm from me. "Some people never grow up," I muttered under my breath, low enough to keep Chaos from hearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:48 am
Krystal smiled sympathetically and gently patted Terashi's shoulder. However, the girl waited until Chaos was finished being a child ... until she realized that it would never happen and just moved to the box herself. Most the female items were ... annoying. Much too much fabric, so much so that moving about in them would end up nearly impossible. After some digging, the brunette found one that could work.

"I'll have to redesign it but ... it should work." As she scoped out potential outfits, Krystal found that she was actually having a bit of fun, like everyone was going to be taking part in a game of dress up spiced with adventure. She couldn't help but get excited about it.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am
Seeing that Kairi had yet to move, Dante decided to take the initiative to grab the girl by the wrist and drag her over to the box. Seeing the redhead sitting with her Spinarak, he had gotten an idea. "Hey Kairi, how do you feel about being covered in webs?" he asked, crystal blue eyes watching the girl carefully. Kairi didn't say anything, instead just giving the blue-haired male an odd look. Dante began rummaging through the box, hoping to find something that would suit the girl that he could alter to fit his idea. Pulling a few things out of the box, he smiled at Kairi, who looked like she wasn't so sure about what was going on. Why did it seem like Dante was about to design her an outfit? Kairi was starting to look a little nervous about the whole thing actually.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 am
Al seemed to have spaced out at some point but he snapped back to his senses in time to hear both Kairi's outburst and Sub's answer to everyone's question. "Oh.......Um....." He wasn't sure how to respond to either, at first.

"I think I'll go with Ter on this one, Sub. My Ghost-types would be better suited for infiltration than attack." Odd spoke up as he approached the box. "Ugh....I know I like black but......Jeez. At least you could have picked out some better stuff for disguises....." He teased as he pulled a few items out. "Is this a morph suit? Really?" He asked as he hauled out what appeared to be a full body suit that included the head with a zipper running from the crotch to the top of the head. He quickly replaced it, decided he preferred the items he had found already.

Lykas jumped at the chance to go attack a city, as well as to wear a disguise. "Hey look! I'm Odd!" He teased his boyfriend as he pulled out a faded black shirt in a similar style to one of the Ghost Channeler's favorites and held it up to his chest. When he heard Chaos, however, he cheered once again. "Woot! It's about time!" He immediately went back to digging into the box in search of a decent disguise.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 am
Sub frowned at Odd as he listened to him complain about the outfits. "Excuse me one minute, I need to use the bathroom." He said, running off. Mister Masquerade would soon return, walking up to Odd, taking off one of his white gloves, and smacking him with it. "How dare you question the taste of the opulent Mister Masquerade! No mortal has lived to rival the exquisiteness refinement of the king of the masquerade!" He insisted. "So my lovelies, which one of you will lead the raid? Mister Masquerade must always take the stage front and center! My fans insist I greet them out in the open in Eterna City, so they may absorb the mesmerizing talents of their idol!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am
By the time 'Mister Masquerade' asked to lead the raid, Chaos was already in his costume. It was a black trenchcoat with a red fire design on the bottom, while the rest of it looked like a tuxedo, save the fluffy black fedora adorned with a Combusken feather and the black masquerade mask with a nose that was far too big."I don't know about the raid, but Lord Havoc will be there in the attack, and you'd better bring your game, because I'm looking to show you up!"

If my hand was any closer to my face, it would be jammed in my eye sockets. "I'll tend to the raid, then," I said, making my way to the costume bin with an increasing sense of trepidation.

"Umm..." Keiko whimpered. "Maybe we should stay out of it?" she asked Al.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 pm
Somehow, Dante had managed to get Kairi to wear whatever it was that he had pulled out of the box, and he dragged her back into the room with everyone else, although the girl was digging her heels in since she felt uncomfortable. The redhead wore a black cloak, hood pulled up and shading her eyes. Her mouth was covered by a black bandanna. Dante had been persistent in getting Kairi to keep her bandages off, letting her scarred eye be seen. Beneath the cloak, Kairi wore a shirt that pretty much only covered her chest, and various scars could be seen along her back, stomach, sides, and arms. And instead of her usual skirt and stockings, she was wearing a regular pair of blue-jeans. Really, the only thing that she was still wearing from her usual attire, was her knee-high boots, and the feather that still sat in her hair. All of her clothes had been covered in webbing that was provided by her Spinarak, who sat proudly on his trainer's shoulder. Dante seemed pretty proud of himself that he had managed to convince Kairi to wear this, although the girl seemed rather irritated at being used as a model for Dante's crazy designs. "May I introduce to everyone, the lovely 'Lady Spinarak'!" Dante announced, causing Kairi to groan. She really didn't want anyone's attention on her, especially when she was wearing this crazy getup. And then of course next thing she knew, Dante was taking pictures of her, probably so he could show Reno later. Kairi was not looking forward to all this.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games