Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:44 pm
I initiated contact with my half sister.

I have two half sisters, they are about 8 years older than me. The one is annoyingly similar to my grandmother, the other we haven't been on good terms with since I was about 12.

She started making it obvious that she didn't approve of how my grandmother was raising me. That I needed socializing, meds for my ADHD, that the isolated, closed minded enviroment and lack of differing opinions other than my grandmothers was detrimental to me, et cetera.

Besides making it obvious, she also took me out with her a about three times, to buy clothes, out to dinner, to a movie. etc. She'd try to encourage me to be open to other opinions by bringing up discussion on topics that my grandmother had deeply ingrained her bias into me. Things like abortion and the existance of God. To make matters worse, I, being the good little Christian boy, reported everything that happened during those times to my grandmother.

Needless to say, it caused a big stink. Long story short, my grandmother told her "don't tell me how to raise my kid, when you have your own kids you can raise them any way you please, so unless you can stay out of this don't bother coming around". Yeah. I've got the letter she wrote to her around here someplace.

My grandmother and her have been real curt with each other since then. She'd come over to the house on Christmas, most years, for an hour or two. It was always real uncomfortable, and until recently, I shared my grandmother negative view of her.

Then of course, about a year ago, I saw the light as it were, and Im pretty much changed into a totally different person of the course of those few months.

Christmas 2006 she came over, and I initiated conversation with her and we got along real well. I got her email address, and that was that. Later that day my grandmother was like "whyd you spend all that time talking to Jessica, she hasn't done a thing for you in your life, blah blah blah" which pissed me off no end.

I wanted to email her, but I didn't feel like risking it. It would inevitably cause a feud among the family, and I didn't feel independent enough to stand up for myself when it happened.

Well, I've got a job, which gave a huge boost to my self confidence and sense of independence. Tonight I sent her an email, told her what was going on lately, about me getting a job, and stuff. Nothing family related, I'll save that for later. I hope to be able to reconcile her and my grandmother once she realizes that I've turned out alright, despite it all, and that my grandmother was just doing what she felt was right. Unlikely that my grandmother will be amicable to her in return, but, what can you do.

So, yeah, inevitably my other half sister will find out, and tell my grandmother, or I'll end up hanging out with her, and in any event my grandmother will learn that Ive Im on good terms with her, and be pissed. I must say, it gave me pause before I clicked that "send" button.

Well, bite me. I'm 20, and shes my freakin sister. Pretty much all she can do is get pissed, and unfortunately for her, I'm not as emotionally affected as I used to be by that sort of thing, so she'll just have to deal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:02 am
The worst words to tell me when I come home after having my spine fixed, "Let the chores begin" xp  

Crenn

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:22 am
Well, I was absolutely happy...... then I came home. xp

Today I picked up a international calling card, and after working up enough courage, I called my mate and we talked for about 20 minutes I think. That put a big smile on my face so I had not a worry in the world even as I went to go get my torturing (physiotherapy) done. Got that done and went back to the store to return a USB wireless key and exchange it for another one. Then I came home via the train, coming back to the words, "Let the chores begin". And after I got some food and chores they did until my father came home and we went to setup the new USB wireless key.

Sadly we had the same problem as the last USB wireless key. Driver issues with Windows Vista. We knew the key worked because we tried it with a windows XP system. On the way home again, me and my father had a "man-to-man" talk and I found out a couple of interesting things.

My father would have left my mother already if not for the fact he feels responsible for them. He also won't leave her because he knows she'll become unbearable (especially for me). He still wants to go to England, but he wants me to stay on campus (I would rather stay with a friend as I need some form of company, and of someone I'm friends with) and when I'm not at uni, he wants me to stay with him over in England.

Also during the convo.... I nearly had a emotional breakdown, but with my father's comfort I picked myself up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:54 am
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

My dad has diabetes. I'll probably have it too one day, since I overeat all the time and exercise hardly ever. I haven't felt faint or anything yet.......so I dunno. Anyway, I'm gonna try and go to Weight Watchers again.

You should go ahead and have yourself checked out if you have any suspicions.

I did about a year ago. I didn't appear to have any problems, so they said I didn't have it.
You should have regular checkups EVERY year....even more regularly if you can arrange it. If you've got a questionable medical history, things like that can pop out out of nowhere and it can happen quickly. My uncle was a perfectly healthy older gentleman one year...the next year he had lung cancer, and within said year he was gone. It's not something to take lightly. sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:16 am
Manda_Tifa
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

My dad has diabetes. I'll probably have it too one day, since I overeat all the time and exercise hardly ever. I haven't felt faint or anything yet.......so I dunno. Anyway, I'm gonna try and go to Weight Watchers again.

I did about a year ago. I didn't appear to have any problems, so they said I didn't have it.
You should have regular checkups EVERY year....even more regularly if you can arrange it. If you've got a questionable medical history, things like that can pop out out of nowhere and it can happen quickly. My uncle was a perfectly healthy older gentleman one year...the next year he had lung cancer, and within said year he was gone. It's not something to take lightly. sweatdrop

I hate going to the doctor. Within two months of each other I've had one of them check for a hernia and the other one prescribe me suppositories. xP Besides, if I have diabetes, I'm probably doing a fairly good job of regulating my sugar and whatnot, seeing as how I don't feel faint at all. Lethargic, yes, but faint never.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:20 am
FogSage
Manda_Tifa
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

I hate going to the doctor. Within two months of each other I've had one of them check for a hernia and the other one prescribe me suppositories. xP Besides, if I have diabetes, I'm probably doing a fairly good job of regulating my sugar and whatnot, seeing as how I don't feel faint at all. Lethargic, yes, but faint never.
If you don't like your current doctor, get a new one. Your health really isn't something you should pass off. Unless you're about to graduate with a degree in medicine, I doubt you're really qualified to diagnose yourself with something as serious as diabetes.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:54 pm
I am severely sick of furries taking things too far...I met an idiot on Furcadia about a month ago who actually believes he's an anthro fox IRL. I don't care what you THINK you are, what you think your soul is, you are still human. It doesn't matter how much you deny it or want to change it, you will ALWAYS be human. It's okay to roleplay, pretend, play like you're an anthro....But when you start to believe and view yourself as an antho animal, it's time to see a psychologist  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:30 pm
I completely agree, Leyla.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to have a huge yelling match with my dad over why he's not allowed any salt and limited sugar, because he asked my aunt to bring him a fast food pizza, which has scads of fat and sodium, which he is NOT allowed. He has poor kidney function at this stage, and his diabetes needs to be kept in check. So once he lives with me and my aunt, we, that is, my aunt and I, will no longer be able to eat things they way we used to. Sodium-free snacks and sugar-free foods will replace the chips and cookies we have in our cupboards. Hell, I won't even be able to have a bagel. T.T We have to do this because, knowing my dad, he'll be pissy that we're able to eat stuff he's not allowed to. Also, he's going to have to find a new hobby besides drinking to keep him occupied, and God knows I won't be able to amuse him much. We have no relationship, and I feel no need to be close to him. He might be my father, but I just.....don't talk to him like one. We make awkward small talk that makes me feel like a complete moron. The next three months are going to be the most miserable parts of his entire life. No salt, sugar, and complete bedrest, with paperwork from his workplace once a month.

*sighs* This is such a ******** mess......  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:58 pm
Why the ******** do I bother submitting my schedule at work? They don't read it. We had "shift optimization" where they basically listed a bunch of shifts and you labeled them one to...whatever, ranking the shifts that work for you. Problem: Most were full-time shifts, and the two that weren't interfered with school. Soo, I did as I was told and wrote a note stating when I am available and what schedule would work for me. So, I go to check next week's schedule and what do I see?
Mon-Fri 5pm-10pm, and Sat 9am-5:30pm. LOL. YES, I WILL GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME AND WORK FULL TIME AT THE SAME TIME. That's messed up. My new supervisor (I get a new one every few weeks) says she'll try to fix it for me. I really hope so. And it's not like it's the first time they ******** up my schedule.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:01 am
According to some of my aunt's friends, both of which are registered nurses, they say that if my father doesn't get with the program and do as the doctors tell him to do, he could lose his leg, his kidneys, his liver, his sight, and quite possibly his life. Things are looking grim for my dad, and I don't know how I feel on the whole issue. I always try to act like I don't care, but what's going to happen if he dies? I never felt things for him, but now I have to?

If he wants to kill himself by being stubborn, then we'll have to put him in a hospice that'll let him do all the things he wants to do that'll kill him.

I hate him for being so STUPID.  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 pm
Went to hospital. Talking to my dad was like talking to a brick wall. =_= He said that by Monday he was going to be out of the hospital, even if he had to hijack a wheelchair and go flying down the parking lot with it. I was mad, but didn't feel like venting on him. When I get mad, my voice gets all high and squeaky and tends to make me feel like a moron. >>; Anyway, we have to find out what Dad is allowed to eat, because in addition to no salt, he's allowed no potassium either. Gragh.

Has anyone seen Sheol lately? I'm worried about her......she hasn't been around like she normally is......T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:06 pm
I'm fairly sure I've seen Sheol about 2 days ago.  

Crenn

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:15 am
My mother is always going on about how stupid americans are, how dangerous and how all of them are gold diggers. (I don't share this opinion, because not all americans are stupid, dangerous, etc. Hell, I've seen my fair share of REALLY REALLY stupid australians -.- wink

While my uncle has been down, she's been talking to him about anything and everything. Tonight's topic, England (where she wants me to go to work if I work overseas..... except she doesn't even want to know my opinion). She holds the opinion that England is so much better than America, yet when she was talking about my father's stay over there, this came up:

-My father was ripped off by various people when he came back to Australia (the person he was renting from, British Airways, a guy who apparently made a deal with my father for something and of course the company he was working for at the time)
-There was a lot of lying going on (especially with pay checks or future work)
-There were people who never did what they said they would (for example fix a problem with the drainage, but it was eventually done after my father hounded them to)
-The reason my father came back to england was he stopped putting in extra long hours when my mother and sister visited, and the reason he put in extra long hours is because so he wouldn't be alone. (Also the 'reason' he didn't get any more work was my mother apparently said something.... which I think is true as she says a lot of things she 'forgets' later)

Can anyone see what is silly about this?

Another thing that is annoying me is my mother is convinced POTS or some other heart condition is caused by caffine, mainly energy drinks. I like energy drinks (it helps me when I'm dead tired) but I only have about one can a day if I even have it at all. But everytime I even just joke around by saying that I want a can of red bull (this is at the shopping centre), I get either a laser stare from my mother or eldest sister (the one with the heart condition) or a get told off and then given a lecture to how it could cause heart conditions. I've yet to hear ANY information relating POTS to energy drinks. The max I've had in a 24 hours period is 2, within 12 hours of each other.

Oh yeah, my mother is basically threatening to throw me out of the house (this is most likely the 14th or 15th time she's threatened this.... I've lost count) because I haven't washed up recyclables and there are ants through them. What she doesn't think is that there are ants throughout the entire house. Ant are always in the house somewhere. But also, if she's going to threaten to kick me out.... she should follow through. But I know she won't because of 2 reasons. 1. She doesn't want me to leave on my own because she fears I'll never come back. 2. She's going to have lots of troubles with the girls doing the chores I do. She also claims I'm not doing as many chores. Bulls***. I'm actually doing more than what I did while I was in year 12. I do the garbage, I've recently been unpacking 3 dishdrawers a day (a dishdrawer is about half a normal dishwasher..... and because it's so old, it's not cleaning very well, but I used to do one a day) also I've been doing my normal shitty chores like taking the compost up and fixing any problem. Also I do my uni work (unlike my eldest sister who has yet to do any of her assignments, including one which is over 3 weeks over due) and hand things on time, something I never did at high school (except on the rare occasion).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:15 am
Alot of AMericans are stupid golddiggers. But every country has those. Our main problems are rednecks and gangstas who think it's okay to discriminate and kill  

Leyla Giselle

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:25 pm
Leyla Giselle
Alot of AMericans are stupid golddiggers. But every country has those. Our main problems are rednecks and gangstas who think it's okay to discriminate and kill

Exactly, because when you think about it, most Americans are ignorant idiots. Which is why I hate the vast majority of people.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games