Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:33 pm
since I was little, 4 of my dogs ran away because i unno they like run and bark and play. My 2 latest dogs were taken away because my mom's allergic. MY HALF HUSKEY DOG my most favorite.... Is now living on the farm I grew up on, with a new owner. crying How am I supposed to know how they're treating it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:15 pm
azn_richte001
since I was little, 4 of my dogs ran away because i unno they like run and bark and play. My 2 latest dogs were taken away because my mom's allergic. MY HALF HUSKEY DOG my most favorite.... Is now living on the farm I grew up on, with a new owner. crying How am I supposed to know how they're treating it?

spy on them mabey?

on another note....again....

Aargh!
i just lost a game online on dawn of war winter assault!
gay imperial gaurd!
thier builder uni is just too damn perfect!
especially compared to my chaos builders....who have nearly o clothes on...just some kind of loincloth...and these metal spikes that were drilled into his back...he looks kinda like a wimpy frankenstein

but the IG workers....repair waaaay too fast...  

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:38 pm
I'd seriously call the ******** animal cops on the ******** owner, but the problem is I don't even know what dog attacked my ******** dog and I have no leads. There's no point in calling the animal cops if I have no evidence/leads to WHAT dog attacked it and WHO owns that dog. >:/

Also, what pisses me off about art thieves is how other people think they're so ******** great. I know how they think, they think they can get away with it. All of them. And then when they're caught, they get nervous and panic. Which is what this guy is doing. I'm disrupting his flow. And when you disrupt someone's flow, you can tell if they're really the artist or not depending on how calm they react to the disruption.

Also, I hate it when they go "I HATE MY ARTWORK OMG I SUCK SO MUCH" even though no one asked them how good they are, they just do it so they want other people to do reassure them with "OMG NO WAI YOU'RE GRATE"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:21 am
DrunkenStyle
I'd seriously call the ******** animal cops on the ******** owner, but the problem is I don't even know what dog attacked my ******** dog and I have no leads. There's no point in calling the animal cops if I have no evidence/leads to WHAT dog attacked it and WHO owns that dog. >:/

Also, what pisses me off about art thieves is how other people think they're so ******** great. I know how they think, they think they can get away with it. All of them. And then when they're caught, they get nervous and panic. Which is what this guy is doing. I'm disrupting his flow. And when you disrupt someone's flow, you can tell if they're really the artist or not depending on how calm they react to the disruption.

Also, I hate it when they go "I HATE MY ARTWORK OMG I SUCK SO MUCH" even though no one asked them how good they are, they just do it so they want other people to do reassure them with "OMG NO WAI YOU'RE GRATE"

true....true....

lol thats how much sis goes
its so stupid  

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 am
lol, i got my assed kicked again by the same guy as last night
coincidence? or....something more?
game lasted longer though
nearly penetrated his base....almost......no...not really...
i think the guy has 5 out of 5 stars...making him one of the best on dawn of war...
i only gots 2 stars D:
my dad has 1 domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:23 pm
OH MY ******** GOODNESS.

Does he think I wanna read that whole ******** s**t? D:<

He just spitting out bullshit. NO JOKE.
"It'd be better if you could get your point across without using words like soul and personality...Qualities that inanimate objects don't really have...We might be able to get somewhere... "

ETC.ETC. Jeeeez.

He's spitting out bullshit just to defend himself.

GAWD I wanna punch him.

At this point, I don't care whether he really did plagiarize his artwork or not, I just wanna punch him.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:55 pm
DrunkenStyle
OH MY ******** GOODNESS.

"It'd be better if you could get your point across without using words like soul and personality...Qualities that inanimate objects don't really have...We might be able to get somewhere... "

ETC.ETC. Jeeeez.

GAWD I wanna punch him.

At this point, I don't care whether he really did plagiarize his artwork or not, I just wanna punch him.

L
O
L
!
he sounds really pathetic now xd
and i saw the 'art' he did
that IS a copy
no way it's coincidence
and the only way there can be 2 almost completely diff. styles is from all paper(drawing,coloring on paper then scan then upload) and all CG  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:15 pm
Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
OH MY ******** GOODNESS.

ETC.ETC. Jeeeez.

GAWD I wanna punch him.

L
O
L
!
he sounds really pathetic now xd
and i saw the 'art' he did
that IS a copy
no way it's coincidence
and the only way there can be 2 almost completely diff. styles is from all paper(drawing,coloring on paper then scan then upload) and all CG

You have free liberties to punch him if you want lol.  

Wyndie

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:23 pm
If only I could.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:57 pm
DrunkenStyle
If only I could.

ya, and after you punch him I'd
**ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS TOO EXPLICIT TO BE SHOWN, IT WILL BE REPLACED WITH SOMETHING MORE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG MINDS**
give a cute pink little bunny as a pet, then we'd frolic in the flower fields and stoof like dat!
Then I'd TORTURE him with funness  

That Hawt Therapist

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
If only I could.

**ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS TOO EXPLICIT TO BE SHOWN, IT WILL BE REPLACED WITH SOMETHING MORE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG MINDS**
give a cute pink little bunny as a pet, then we'd frolic in the flower fields and stoof like dat!

hahaha....

Chinese water torture? perhaps...
not that violent.... ^^' until they go insain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:30 pm
I was gonna respond, but at this point I'll probably do it later, because right now I lost all hope in mankind's intelligence. Maybe I'll fill yall in later when I respond to him, which will hopefully be my last when I PWN him.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:48 pm
Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
If only I could.

I have few violent things in my mind... very dark and inhumane things... No one should know I think about. ninja just don't make me mad (which is actually pretty hard to do, I'm a fun guy.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:03 am
OH MAN U GUYZ SRSLY I THINK MY ARTWERK SUX SO MUCH SRSLY IMA GONNA QUIT ART 4EVARR.

Uhmuhmuhm. Hi. biggrin  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:29 am
The Pie
OH MAN U GUYZ SRSLY I THINK MY ARTWERK SUX SO MUCH SRSLY IMA GONNA QUIT ART 4EVARR.

Uhmuhmuhm. Hi. biggrin
gonk "OMGZ NOEZ I LUFFETHZ J00R ARTZ PLZ STAY!"

xd  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games