Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 pm
I wonder where Demaia is headed...

Not that it matters, the only difference is whether Siren gets caught with her clothes off, or Thule's not gonna get any unexpected visitors for a little while longer so she's got time to practice her " negotiation " skills. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:22 pm
Either she's out to surprise someone or she hasnt decided yet...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Or both..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 pm
15 cred says she goes and messes with Marr.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 am
Hey DA, If I show up over Thule and demand to be taken to the planet's leader, Would I get taken to Shotesu or you? And assuming its Shotesu, whats his title exactly? I know you were called Queen before.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 am
Deak. We once we're done with this, we need to catch up with this Ambul guy.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 am
Something about that Ambu Ral guy strikes me as strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:43 am
Darth/King Calliga, I'd guess.

While he's technically in charge ever since her " overthrew " Siren, shotesu seems to be MIA so I'm just gonna say Calliga went off on his own to search for holocrons or some other quest like that, leaving her behind to keep things going.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 am
Very well then.
Demaia will probably treat Siren with at least a modicum of respect and dignity owing to her lineage.
Shotesu would probably just be ignored like the peasant trash he is.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 am
Yeah, Siren was born into wealth, which is part of why she's more interested in luxury.

I'd think that the other half would be because Demaia doesn't have to make Siren learn her place, since she already knows it, so there's little to no hassle there, etc. I'm pretty sure they'll get along just fine. wink twisted  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:30 am
That might also factor in as well, but lets face it, Demaia's all about noble lines and good breeding.
If you're not born into the upperclass, you're peasant filth and as such beneath her notice. Only Nobles can converse with nobles.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 am
Well, if you wanna look at it that way, I guess Demaia would see Siren as one of few of the " smart " crowd by knowing resistance is futile, etc.

Once she has Thule, Demaia can turn some of the population into more troops, as well as have access to the planet's stockpile of resources thanks to Siren's focus on more luxurious goals involving making sure almost everyone's able to prosper, and then the harem, which includes Siren herself, will be her pleasure slaves that she can do with however she wishes. * cough * stress relieving happy fun time * cough * rolleyes

So, the big question now is, when Demaia wants to take over, should Siren come pre-chained, or do you wanna do that yourself? wink  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:54 am
I had already taken into account the strategic value of Thule. Its stockpiled resources, its fortresses, plus its proximity to the Sith Homeworlds already guarentee its value.
Couple that with weak leaders and it makes an easy and excellent addition to Demaia's collection of worlds.
You wish to dress yourself as a slave, however, and you risk losing favor in Demaia's critical eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 am
Once Demaia takes over, Siren will obey her. Anything from personal pleasure to using her skills to " persuade " others to submit, she's more than happy to do. She wouldn't expect to be seen as anything more than the slave she is to whoever's got power over her anyways. If Demaia wants her walking with pride alongside her, or dragged around on a leash, she'll do whatever Demaia wants.

I would think that at least the rest of the harem would just be dismissed as nothing more than lowly slaves with no interest to her personally, and forced to satisfy the desires of Demaia's minions as a reward for loyalty, to help boost morale a little, etc.

Whatever works there. She can turn Thule into a giant golf course for all I care. Once Siren offers her total submission, Demaia gets full control of everything, no questions asked.

I'm just thinking that since Demaia seems like a dominatrix just waiting to crack a whip at somebody, and Siren submits very easily to anyone with any amount of power, that can lead to some very interesting situations. Heheh.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:53 am
Jaden_Ordo
Deak. We once we're done with this, we need to catch up with this Ambul guy.

Okieday.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games