Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:31 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Alot of AMericans are stupid golddiggers. But every country has those. Our main problems are rednecks and gangstas who think it's okay to discriminate and kill

Exactly, because when you think about it, most Americans are ignorant idiots. Which is why I hate the vast majority of people.

I disagree with you on this entirely, but I'm not going to debate with you on this here. I find it just as ignorant to claim the vast majority of any group of people as ignorant.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:38 pm
Af Mas
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle
Alot of AMericans are stupid golddiggers. But every country has those. Our main problems are rednecks and gangstas who think it's okay to discriminate and kill

Exactly, because when you think about it, most Americans are ignorant idiots. Which is why I hate the vast majority of people.

I disagree with you on this entirely, but I'm not going to debate with you on this here. I find it just as ignorant to claim the vast majority of any group of people as ignorant.

I'm just stating what I believe through personal experience. I do respect what you're saying, though. And I don't think that anyone here is ignorant.  

Davin_Nightwind

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Af Mas
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle

I'm just stating what I believe through personal experience. I do respect what you're saying, though. And I don't think that anyone here is ignorant.

I don't like how people condemn the entirety of the American population because of a few bad eggs. Most of the people I've encountered are good, hard-working people of reasonable intelligence. I don't think people give them enough credit because there are a number of bad cases out there.

It's one of my biggest pet peeves, probably second only to issues concerning gender superiority. I seriously will fight people over "Women suck, here's why" discussions, or "Men suck, here's why" discussions. I do NOT put up with that s**t  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:48 pm
Alright folks, I have come here with a final announcement. This may pissmany of you off, but frankly, I don't give a damn anymore.

I'm done. I'm leaving the AFG. I'm tired of the drama. I'm tired of people constantly ignoring me when I really have something I need help with, but then talk to the people whining constantly ALL the time about things (I'm not giving any names, but you probably know who you are.)

I'm tired of the only times I even get any notice is when I'm OFFERING FREE ART, but when I want to do comissions, it's like pulling teeth. I know I'm not that great an artist, but I've seen people worse then me get comissioned more.

I'm tired of it, I'm sorry. I'm done. I'm leaving. And this isn't an idle threat. As soon as I make this post I'm quitting the guild.

There are some of you I will really miss (Manda, Krissim, Sirus, Affy, Doomie, and a few others) but I know if you really are my friend you'll contact me in other ways (PMs, IMs, emails, whatever.)

If anyone has anything to say to me about this, that isn't just blantant flaming and going crazy on me, feel free to PM me with it. But if you are gonna PM me just to tell me I'm a b***h or that I'm stupid or some other derogatory remark, then don't bother, because I won't respond.

Also, just wanted to let you all know that any free art I offered to do? I'm not doing it. I'm just to busy with school and work and life, and I feel that wasting time working on free art for people (half of which dont' even give a damn about me other then the fact that OMG I GET FREE ARTS!!!!) just isn't a good thing to waste my time on.

Anyway, with that all said. I'm out. Goodbye, people. Have fun with your drama-filled lives arguing with each other every other five minutes 3nodding  

Shinigami Whistle

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:58 pm
Wow. o.o

Bye then, Krys.

EDIT: I talked with Krystal via MSN and she asked me to ask the moderators to delete all her art threads in the Art Subforum, since she'll no longer be coming here. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:39 pm
Grand. It was a joke. On me. Real ******** funny. =_=

I hate you, NG. stressed  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:41 pm
FogSage
Sheol and NG had a fight over NG's clothing styles and NG kicked her out. I'm downright pissed off at NG for this. Sheol didn't deserve this, NG. You're a horrible person and I hope, no, I PRAY you never find a shred of human happiness again because God knows you're not deserving of it. neutral

Hey, Fog, why not keep the personal attacks out of the Sallies? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:48 pm
stare You know Fog, you really should keep your little flamewars between yourself and NG in PMs. It's been stated before and in the rules not to outright bash or fight in threads.  

Leyla Giselle

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:51 pm
Um. By the way people..

That was a joke NG was playing on Fog. @@;

Sheol's still right here, in fact.. She was sitting here the WHOLE TIME.

Just on AIM and not on MSN, and Myspace, not Gaia. >>;

NG and I have typically the same clothing styles, so we'd never fight over that.

Skinny b***h that she is. <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:52 pm
It was a joke. She likes taking advantage of my gullibility. She intentionally did that knowing I'd react the way I would.

Thanks for ******** with me, NG. =_=  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 pm
And it's time to get over it, Fog. The Sallies is no one's personal blog, so let's keep it that way  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:55 pm
I'm dreading tomorrow. I have to work Mon-Sat next week...but I have a project due on Tuesday, and I don't know how the ******** I'm supposed to get that, or anything, done when I'm going to school AND working, both full-time. ********! Why the hell do I bother submitting schedules if they just go "Hmmm....nah, work this instead." My supervisor is going to see what she can do, but as of yesterday I still have to come in and work what they gave me until she can fix it with the people in charge of schedules, one of which was on like, vacation or some s**t.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:59 pm
Let it be known that I do not appreciate jokes that involve close personal friends of mine being kicked out of their current places of living. Call me gullible, call me down the earth, call me serious to a fault, but that's what I am. Do not make jokes about this sort of thing with me. It's not funny, unless you're a sadistic cretin. =_=  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:02 pm
FogSage
Let it be known that I do not appreciate jokes that involve close personal friends of mine being kicked out of their current places of living. Call me gullible, call me down the earth, call me serious to a fault, but that's what I am. Do not make jokes about this sort of thing with me. It's not funny, unless you're a sadistic cretin. =_=

Right. It's over now. Get over it =/  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:02 pm
Yes Fog, it wasn't nice. But you've got your point across and you've been told to drop it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games