Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikku Urufu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Rigu Ryu
hellooooo peoples.... *jumps into pool* ow... *rubs shoulders* i am seriously achy today....
hello XD would you like me to rub those sore shoulders for you?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Zeerau
KuroTheFox
Zeerau
Uhm...I-I'm okay....I'm fine...just not used to getting that kind of attention...

*grins and patpats* sorry 'bout that mate. i am a fox after all sweatdrop
*tilts his head in confusion*Wh-what did that have to do with species? I-I'm confused...b-but to be honest...I-I didn't mind...I'm just not accustomed to that kind of attention...

fox's are traditionally "horny little buggers" =p  

KuroTheFox

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:53 pm
KuroTheFox
Zeerau
KuroTheFox
Zeerau
Uhm...I-I'm okay....I'm fine...just not used to getting that kind of attention...

*grins and patpats* sorry 'bout that mate. i am a fox after all sweatdrop
*tilts his head in confusion*Wh-what did that have to do with species? I-I'm confused...b-but to be honest...I-I didn't mind...I'm just not accustomed to that kind of attention...

fox's are traditionally "horny little buggers" =p
ah....I-I see.... It's okay I guess.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:57 pm
Nikku Urufu
Rigu Ryu
hellooooo peoples.... *jumps into pool* ow... *rubs shoulders* i am seriously achy today....
hello XD would you like me to rub those sore shoulders for you?
no thanks.. *turns up the pools thermostat* ill just sit in my jacuzzi... thanks for the offer... blaugh i was kneeboarding on the lake yesterday... (it was sooooo much fun, though.. ^_^)
oh, and hello  

Rigu Ryu

Nikku Urufu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:03 pm
awwwwwwww its not fair *goes in the jacoozy too* its too cold *sets himself aflame and it warms up* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... *sinks up to his neck*[im a pyromancer, and i can use pyrokanesis so i can do whatever i want with fire HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:04 pm
mm sorry for my dissapearance, but i was on the phone...  

Zanzarus

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:05 pm
Nikku Urufu
awwwwwwww its not fair *goes in the jacoozy too* its too cold *sets himself aflame and it warms up* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... *sinks up to his neck*[im a pyromancer, and i can use pyrokanesis so i can do whatever i want with fire HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!]
oooooh... cool, i mean, hot, i mean.. oh forget it!! *laffs*
so, what are you folks doin' for labor day??  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:05 pm
Rigu Ryu
Nikku Urufu
im gunna be on here all day XD.... wait no i gotta start my commisions *chases hsi tail in the javoozy*  

Nikku Urufu

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:09 pm
Nikku Urufu
Rigu Ryu
Nikku Urufu
im gunna be on here all day XD.... wait no i gotta start my commisions *chases hsi tail in the javoozy*
*laffs at nikku* im going to a church picnic and im gonna play with the little kids... then im probably gonna wind up having to clean the house...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:10 pm
Rigu Ryu
Nikku Urufu
I'll probably just sit around and draw/cook.....*shrugs*  

Zeerau

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:12 pm
Rigu Ryu
Nikku Urufu

prollly notthing... oh.. im going to vashys house...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:13 pm
Audi_Kitty
Rigu Ryu
Nikku Urufu

prollly notthing... oh.. im going to vashys house...
cool...  

Rigu Ryu

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:15 pm
yeah.. nothing to interesting...

~growls~ i cant get to my profile...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:18 pm
haha!! victory is mine!! i mean... ^^"  

Zanzarus

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:22 pm
Audi_Kitty
haha!! victory is mine!! i mean... ^^"
o.0 Uhm...okay....  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games