Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Really. stare And even if it WAS serious, you shouldn't start a flame war and you should keep it to PMs. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:25 pm
He should have talked to me over msn or aim about it. Instead he decided to post here. I'm not going to comment about what he said, i'm just not sure why he'd post here, when he's got my msn.

In other news, i'm relativly happy today. I don't feel as ill as useual - which is good, but i'm probably about to screw that up. (Sheol's making smoothies -The best around!- and it's probably going to absolutely kill my stomache. rargh.) But other then that, i'm in a good mood. The Leopard Gecko eggs we have arn't frying, for the most part everyone is happy and healthy.

Only bad thing thats happened today so far is the comic I started reading is over. No biggy, but still.

I'm also working on some me art today, and taking some time out for just me- i've been pumping commisions out like mad, and all i've got left to do is Rainey's, and few gifts, aswell as helping Sheol for saving my a** a few days ago.

I've got a song stuck in my head, if that counts as bad.
Nothin' gunna break my stride, nothin' gunna hold me down, oh no- I got to keep on movin'~

If anyone knows the song title- its a remix- i'll do a chibi sketch for 'em.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:01 pm
Here's the song you're looking for, NG. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:06 pm
Send your request. wink  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:15 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Send your request. wink

Will do; just gimme a few minutes to think of what I'd like, and I'll send it to ya. =^ ^=

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:16 pm
Sounds Good. heart
Ain't nothin' gunna break my stride...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:54 pm
I've been busy. Even though I don't need it, I've been making extra money like crazy. Helping people with organizing and I went and did a few psych tests a day for a student and Berkeley (and I feel more like an idiot now)

Annd...besides that...nothing I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:48 pm
I said I'd let you guys know how it goes... about 11 pages back... So here goes: I'm engaged! You can't get a guy like this everyday and I thought that we could have a nice life together. My mom is pretty happy, and his parents are ecstatic, to put it mildly. My father doesn't know yet. He didn't get around to asking him during the dinner that never happened.

It went more or less as I expected, with a little more. In a nutshell: he did get a hotel room (executive suite, no less). Then took me to a chocolate shop and said "have fun" because one of the true ways to my heart is through chocolate. Then we went to a fairly nice restaurant with live music and had a wonderful dinner. We then went back to the hotel room and enjoyed the space that we had, then around nine pm, he took out a ring and asked me to marry him. I'm pretty confident in my decision and hope that all works out for the best. Needless to say, I'm not as freaked out about it as I was last weekend.

For the romantics... here's a picture of my ring. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/LilKitty115/P1010054.jpg  

LilKitty115

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Congradulations, congradulation, congradulations!

It looks like a lovely ring, though I can't stand rings myself. I'm sure you guys will make good mates. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:57 pm
*smiles* Congrats on you being engaged, LilKitty115. I'm sure everything will be fine.... but when you 2 get married, don't forget to post up pictures of the wedding!  

Hunter Morda

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:09 pm
Congrats to you LilKitty. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:21 pm
congratulations!  

Rainey_angel81

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:32 pm
Congratulations, LilKitty! I'm glad you feel so much better about it! ::squeezes her:: heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:57 pm
LilKitty115
I said I'd let you guys know how it goes... about 11 pages back... So here goes: I'm engaged! You can't get a guy like this everyday and I thought that we could have a nice life together. My mom is pretty happy, and his parents are ecstatic, to put it mildly. My father doesn't know yet. He didn't get around to asking him during the dinner that never happened.

It went more or less as I expected, with a little more. In a nutshell: he did get a hotel room (executive suite, no less). Then took me to a chocolate shop and said "have fun" because one of the true ways to my heart is through chocolate. Then we went to a fairly nice restaurant with live music and had a wonderful dinner. We then went back to the hotel room and enjoyed the space that we had, then around nine pm, he took out a ring and asked me to marry him. I'm pretty confident in my decision and hope that all works out for the best. Needless to say, I'm not as freaked out about it as I was last weekend.

For the romantics... here's a picture of my ring. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/LilKitty115/P1010054.jpg
*snuggles* You know I'm so happy for you!!!!! heart I wish you both the best, and you know I'm always around if you need to let out some of that girlish glee!! 4laugh

NG - I love that song......... xp  

Manda_Tifa

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:27 am
Congrats Lilkitty  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games