Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:33 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
"I told you I would tell you." shun said then smiled. "I don't mind telling you. Just tell me where you want me to begin." shun said to her.

"ok, well lets begin at the beginning, why did the crash happen?"

"Because we were being chased by vampires and when we got into the car and started to drive one of the vampires got in front of us and my dad veered out of control. The car flipped and evreything went black after that."

"woah, and why were you being chased by vampires?"

"Because the man I call 'grandfather' told them to kill us." shun said, growling at the memory of him of what he did to him and his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
"I told you I would tell you." shun said then smiled. "I don't mind telling you. Just tell me where you want me to begin." shun said to her.

"Because we were being chased by vampires and when we got into the car and started to drive one of the vampires got in front of us and my dad veered out of control. The car flipped and evreything went black after that."

"Because the man I call 'grandfather' told them to kill us." shun said, growling at the memory of him of what he did to him and his family.

she rubs against his chest purring softly, trying to calm him
"please calm down Shun.....your grandfather sounds awful...and what have you been doing since the crash?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:41 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"please calm down Shun.....your grandfather sounds awful...and what have you been doing since the crash?"

Shun calmed down but still growled lowly at the thought of his grandfather. "Me and Kiki lost everything that day yoru. Our home....they burned to the ground...our parents died and we had not relatives except that man....and we had no choice to to go to his house. Live there. I can never forget what he did to us there. Never forget the tortures we had to endure." Shun said painfully as he held his rings tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:45 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun calmed down but still growled lowly at the thought of his grandfather. "Me and Kiki lost everything that day yoru. Our home....they burned to the ground...our parents died and we had not relatives except that man....and we had no choice to to go to his house. Live there. I can never forget what he did to us there. Never forget the tortures we had to endure." Shun said painfully as he held his rings tightly.

her faced turned to one of pain
"He tortured you!! why, who would be so cruel?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:48 pm
*Amu wakes up*Amu:what happen *the wolf licks her cheek*
Amu:at lest you stay  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:50 pm
"He did more than that Yoru....He made his own grandchildren slaves the minute we entered that house. Treated us like dirt and gave punishment to us the moment we didn't follow or listen to him. He told us we never should have been born, that it was our fault his son died when he was the one who sent the vampires but he punished me when I said that...I hate him....I hate him so much..." Shun said  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm
blessedheart
"He did more than that Yoru....He made his own grandchildren slaves the minute we entered that house. Treated us like dirt and gave punishment to us the moment we didn't follow or listen to him. He told us we never should have been born, that it was our fault his son died when he was the one who sent the vampires but he punished me when I said that...I hate him....I hate him so much..." Shun said

she looks up at him tears coming to her eyes
"dont hate Shun, please dont hate, it makes you bitter, pity him, he didnt understand love and you should pity him for that....you dont live with him anymore do you Shun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:00 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"dont hate Shun, please dont hate, it makes you bitter, pity him, he didnt understand love and you should pity him for that....you dont live with him anymore do you Shun?"

Shun shook his head. "no...me and Kiki ran away from there when I turned 14 and she 13. We were on the run though. He wanted us found. " Shun said, wiping Yoru tears away and smiled. "I'm sorry. I should stop. I'm making you cry." shun said as he got up and picked up the crutches.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:07 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun shook his head. "no...me and Kiki ran away from there when I turned 14 and she 13. We were on the run though. He wanted us found. " Shun said, wiping Yoru tears away and smiled. "I'm sorry. I should stop. I'm making you cry." shun said as he got up and picked up the crutches.

she looks at him "where are we going? please continue Shun"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:09 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Just going for a walk." He said as he looked forward. "And you sure? I don't want to make you sad again." Shun said  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Just going for a walk." He said as he looked forward. "And you sure? I don't want to make you sad again." Shun said

"im sure, please continue" she said cuddling up to him again, now more at ease  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 pm
Shun blushed a bit at the cuddling and continued to look forward. "We outran him every time. We had to leave towns a lot cause he always found us eventually. We never found a place to really call home. One day , we stayed in a place for two weeks and that week it was Kiki's 16th birthday. I was really happy and couldn't wait until my shift at my job was done...I never thought she would leave me on that happy day as well..." She stated, looking at the ground.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed a bit at the cuddling and continued to look forward. "We outran him every time. We had to leave towns a lot cause he always found us eventually. We never found a place to really call home. One day , we stayed in a place for two weeks and that week it was Kiki's 16th birthday. I was really happy and couldn't wait until my shift at my job was done...I never thought she would leave me on that happy day as well..." She stated, looking at the ground.

she look up at him, fear flashing across her face
"what happened to her, Shun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"One of the workers told me Kiki was in the hospital, injured badly. I ran all the way there in the pouring rain. I never thought....he would go after her..." Shun said, giving both a pain and sad expression.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:31 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"One of the workers told me Kiki was in the hospital, injured badly. I ran all the way there in the pouring rain. I never thought....he would go after her..." Shun said, giving both a pain and sad expression.

she looks up into his sad eyes
"so your grandfather fatality injured her...."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games