Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:21 pm
"Van..." Krystal's suggestive mention of being covered in leaves made Sunny blush, and killed her interest in making human clothes for the moment. I was too busy worrying about Reno to notice, though.

"Man, that thing is on there. I guess destroying either the helmet or the outfit is the only way to get you out of there. Too bad."

"That's too bad," Keiko agreed. "Whoa, it's really late. I think I'll go to bed. Good night, everybody."

"Wow, it really is late," I said, Keiko's mention of time getting me curious enough to check my SNAG's time feature. I put the device away and held Krystal's hand. "Good luck getting out of there, Reno. Good night, you three."

With that, I pulled at Krystal's hand gently, offering her to follow me upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm
The cheery, chipper girl smiled and waved at everyone, following Terashi eagerly with a light giggle. She didn't say anything, already knowing what was going to go down behind that closed door.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 pm
Figuring a single solution, he reached into the botttom of the helmet, fumbling for teh switch for the alternator. Flicking it off, eh began, "Well, tha's better. 'Ope you don't mind the scary 'elmet fer my face fer the next bit. Might keep me interesting. Never know if I'm asleep or not sorta thing." Scratching the back of the helmet, he added, "An Dante seems like the best choice fer this. Hard ta do ti easily an keep the awesome costume."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 pm
Suddenly, Dante would come crashing through the door, Drao, Kairi's Murkrow, chasing him and pecking at his head. "Ahhh! Get this thing away from me!" he shouted, before suddenly getting stopped by Kairi, who grabbed the Dusk Ball from Dante's belt and recalled the bird Pokemon. "There, problem solved. Now, you mister, need to help Reno. He's a little stuck," she said, pushing Dante towards his cousin. The blue-haired male frowned, and examined the helmet and the fabric of the costume. "What did you do to screw this up?" he whined, running one hand over the fabric. He attempted to tug at the helmet, which obviously didn't do anything to help considering how many times that had been tried already. "Seriously Reno, what happened to get it stuck like this? I can fix it, but, I need to know at least that first."  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 pm
Giving a tentative grin behind the helmet, he whispered to Dante, "Well, Nova may 'ave shed 'er scales near me and few got caught underneath the 'elmet and melted the fabric and it together. Please help." Reno may not have said much, but eh prayed it was enough for Dante to do his work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 pm
Dante sighed and couldn't help but pout a little. All his hard work... ruined! He supposed it couldn't be helped though. He released Nina from her ball, and she wound up sitting on Reno's shoulder, her paws resting against the helmet as she stared at her trainer. "Sadly, in order to fix it, I'm gonna need to get Nina to burn where it's been fused together. Nina, a low-scale Ember please," he said calmly. His hands were still on the helmet as Nina released a small jet of flames which licked around the fabric and the helmet. And just as it began to melt, Dante lifted the helmet slightly so that the two pieces of the costume were no longer attached. Nina stopped with her Ember attack then, so as not to burn Reno by accident. Dante lifted the helmet completely then, and brought it closer to himself, examining it carefully. He picked out what was left of the scales that had found their way into the helmet. "Hey Reno, do you mind if I keep these scales? I could probably use them for something later. They'd make quite an interesting accent to a hat. Or maybe I could somehow fashion them into a necklace! Ooooh, the possibilities are endless!" he said, practically squealing. "Y'know, Dee... Just when I think I finally understand you, I lose you again," Kairi muttered, giving Dante a weird look. Though, this look wasn't on the redhead's face for long as she smiled at Reno, and kissed him on the cheek. "It's good to see you again Reno. I've missed you," she said, her face flushed a little. "Ha! I knew it! You were grumpy cause you missed him!" Dante got a smack to the back of the head then.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Reno breathed deeply, allowing the fresh air to dispel the filtered air he had been breathing. "Much betta. Thank ya Dante. And sure, you can keep'em. They aren't liable ta ignite unless they get a lot a movement or a quick motion." Feeling the kiss on his cheek, he waited for Dante to comment and to hear the smack of Kairi's hand against Dante's head. Now, this was home. All that was missing was... And his thoughts were rewarded by Leslie hugging the whole group. "So, I miss anything major while I was gone? It seems like a bloody riot occurred when I ended up with you people."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Dante smiled, thankful that he was allowed to keep the scales. They were shiny, and he couldn't wait to use them for something. Kairi, feeling the hug from her sister smiled, scooping the girl up in her arms before looking to Reno again. "You didn't really miss too much. There was some stuff going on on Friday the 13th and Dee and I ended up in Celadon chasing after some Murkrows and Honchkrow that had stolen some kid's Clefairy. And I sort of accidentally caught a Murkrow that day," Kairi muttered, sighing. "That was the Murkrow that was chasing me a little while ago," Dante chimed in then. "Yeah. Not much else besides that. Not that I'm aware of anyways. We weren't even entirely sure what was going on when Sub suddenly called us all downstairs and then we ended up in those costumes and in Eterna City, which is where you found me." "Oh! That reminds me!" No one would know what Dante was talking about until he suddenly released his newly caught Shuppet out of its Pokeball. The small Pokemon floated around its new trainer, taking in the new surroundings. "Doesn't have a name yet, but, got this little guy while we were investigating. Nina took it down after it attacked us. Which reminds me of something else... Kairi, would you mind helping me with training Nina at some point? I'm not good with battles, and Nina's a bit of a fighter. I thought maybe you could help." Kairi almost looked shocked for a moment, not really sure what to say. She looked to Reno, looking to him for answers instead.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm
I sat in the main area, looking down at the floor as I sat upon the couch; namely at the two new baby Pokemon that I ended up with. Torchic and Mudkip was exploring their new surroundings. It was a bit cute, really, the way they moved about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 am
After a night of... festivities, I awoke the next morning and made my way downstairs. It seemed like I was alone for the moment, which suited me just fine. Nothing wrong with a little alone time every once in a while. So, I took myself to the kitchen and ate a small breakfast, making sure not to go through it too quickly. The peaceful silence gave me time to reflect on what had went on the past few days.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 am
Reno looked to the joy on Dante's face, wondering what exactly he could also do for Dante. At least, before he heard Kairi had caught a Murkrow. His jaw instantly dropped and a look of shock and awe coated his face. She had caught a bird Pokemon and hadn't been completely scared by the thing. "Just by what Kairi is saying, I see you two worked out quite a few issues." Spotting the Shuppet that Dante had thrown out, Reno suppressed a shiver. Those little puppet things gave him the willies, especially when they evolved. "So, Dante, you ask Kairi before you ask me for a training partner? I feel 'urt, very 'urt. Especially since I 'ave a few Pokemon Nina could spend a while wailing at or a few ta make it a fair fight. But if ya want it ta be Kairi, then you can do that too."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 am
Odd awoke in his room early in the morning, the feeling of another person in his bed now familiar. "It's good to be here....." He thought aloud, though he kept his voice low enough that he wouldn't wake Lykas. After several long minutes of simply laying around, he realized he was hungry and carefully extracted himself from the bed.

He'd find himself in the kitchen a short while later, sitting across from Terashi with a cup of coffee in his hands, when Al walked in. "Hi Al!" He greeted, inviting the man to a seat with a wave of his hand. "How're you taking to HQ?" He asked of the middle-aged male.

"W-w-well....I'm s-s-still learning my w-w-way ar-r-round." Al responded, stuttering slightly as he walked over. "It s-s-seems like a f-f-fun place, th-th-though." He admitted with a small smile, taking the mug of coffee Odd offered when he sat down.

"Glad to hear you're adjusting alright." Odd admitted with a smile. "I was kinda scared that our numbers might alienate you when you first asked me about joining us." He admitted with a small frown.

Al smiled at the boy, truly touched by his concern for him. "N-n-no n-n-need to worry ab-b-bout me." He assured as he laid a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder. "I m-m-may be an o-o-old m-m-man but I th-th-think I'l b-b-be alr-r-right." He took a drink of his coffee after this statement, offering Odd a smile that could be read in his eyes even while his mouth was hidden.

"You're not old. Otherwise Keiko wouldn't be into you like she is." Odd countered, offering a snarky grin as Al blushed behind his lenses.

"H-h-how w-w-would you kn-kn-know anything ab-b-bout that?" Al asked, coughing slightly as he attempted to stop breathing coffee from the sharp inhale he'd made in his surprise.

"Are you kidding, Al?" Odd asked as he looked at the man. "Everyone here can see it in the way you two act around each other." He pointed out before returning to his own coffee before it got cold.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:26 am
Sub could be found in his office, polishing a black masquerade mask and humming a tune to himself, Nevermore sitting on his desk, preening her feathers. He didn't seem too busy, actually he wasn't busy, there weren't any piles of papers on his desk like usual, it was a miracle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 am
Krystal yawned sleepily, emerging from Terashi's room and casually strolling down to the main part of HQ. Instantly she spotted the blonde head of her favourite person. Being as quiet as she could, she snuck up on him and moved her hands over his eyes.

"Guess who~"

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 pm
Despite being deep in thought when Krystal found me, I didn't think to play along with her little prank. "Good morning, Krystal," I said in a flat tone, but with a smirk.

I didn't add in to the conversation between Odd and Al, mainly because it still bugged me how she could be affectionate to someone who seemed to be twice her age. The age gap wasn't that big between them, and her personal life was none of my business, but...  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games