Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:23 pm
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she followed him, confused

he taps his foot 3 times and the taps made a eco
she looked down "its in there?"

he lifted a lach into a dark cave
she looked at the cave, she closed her eyes then opened them, her eyes looking in the dark, she walked in the cave

mean while demonus thought of a perfect way to keep namine by his side. He would erase her memories that way he would be all she knew.

Namine was asleep in the bed where he put her he walked over to her and placed his hand on her head chanting a spell. You will not recall your memories until you find them deep with yourself and that will be a hard and arduous task demonus said. Namine moved under his touch her face in a frown. There he had done it ,only memories of him remained, so that even if he were to die, she would only remember him and he would make all of her precious friends enemies in her mind. he walked to the window and looked out feeling quite pleased.

NAmine stood with demonus her hand on his chest a smile on her lips as she thought about slicing her enemies with her sword.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "what?" she looks away "aww man he can hear my thoughts" she thought "who knows what he can hear"

"yep....and i know you want to kill valak because of me"
"yea thats true" she said

"and you had a crush on kenji sience you met him"
she blushed "wh-what n-no"

"yes you do...i can read your mind"  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:25 pm
Arage woke up and went out his dorm. "Hungry again..." he said quietly as he walked to the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "what?" she looks away "aww man he can hear my thoughts" she thought "who knows what he can hear"

"yep....and i know you want to kill valak because of me"

she blushed "well its too late, he loves Namine" she looked away "im just a friend"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she blushed "well its too late, he loves Namine" she looked away "im just a friend"

"she likes demonus now" he sits in mid air  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:30 pm
He made himself a sandwhich and began to eat slowly. "What's the point, I've burdening all my friends my whole life," he said, throwing the sandwhich down.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"buts she's under a spell, she loves kenji, and he loves her" she leaned against the wall, she sighs "but who am i to bother them, they love each other, i should be happy"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:33 pm
Shinyu wakes up from his sleep, and forgetting his wounds tries to set up too quickly and screams in agony  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"buts she's under a spell, she loves kenji, and he loves her" she leaned against the wall, she sighs "but who am i to bother them, they love each other, i should be happy"

he acidently cuts himself and curses in a unknown languege  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:39 pm
AlanMatt
Shinyu wakes up from his sleep, and forgetting his wounds tries to set up too quickly and screams in agony

nAmine i have to think go into the forest you love so much though i have turned it into a winter wonderland to go with those cold eys of yours.

"yes my love" namine says heading to the forest a smile on her face.
As she sits there she ponders her self. Where did she come from? Why was demonus the only one she remembered? It was like there was an empty void in which only demonus existed. She sat there her red sash swirling around the wind whispering for to remember. "remember what?" she asked softly her cold eyes scanning the area.

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "what did you say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Shinyu continues to lie there, breathing heavily. he looks around hoping to see Namine's smiling face, but she isnt there.
"i guess she is up alreadt"
Shinyu goes looking around the school for Namine  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:46 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

nAmine i have to think go into the forest you love so much though i have turned it into a winter wonderland to go with those cold eys of yours.

As she sits there she ponders her self. Where did she come from? Why was demonus the only one she remembered? It was like there was an empty void in which only demonus existed. She sat there her red sash swirling around the wind whispering for to remember. "remember what?" she asked softly her cold eyes scanning the area.

NAmine begins to sing to the wind as she sits there looking at the river before her. The song calming her and bringing something to the edge of her mind which she wasnt quite grasping.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "what did you say?"

"i just said somthing....demonus is here....with namine under his control...we need to find him"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:49 pm
animegurl145
animegurl145
AlanMatt

NAmine begins to sing to the wind as she sits there looking at the river before her. The song calming her and bringing something to the edge of her mind which she wasnt quite grasping.

Shinyu stops dead in his tracks, thinking he hears Namine singing.
afte awhile he is sure of it, knowing he would never forget her buetiful singing
"Namine? were you at?" shinyu calls through the schools, loud enough for all in the school to hear

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games