Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:56 pm

The Pie
I bought a hundred dollars worth of Batman merchandise today because I couldn't get my hands on any comics.

Sigh.

|:
XD Awsome!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:53 am

Sigh. Every night I always tell myself that I'm very determined to get back in shape the next day.

The next day comes, it's too bright out, it's too hot out, etc.etc.

And night comes and I tell myself that I'm very determined to get back in shape the next day.

:/

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Wyndie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:15 am

DrunkenStyle
Sigh. Every night I always tell myself that I'm very determined to get back in shape the next day.

The next day comes, it's too bright out, it's too hot out, etc.etc.

And night comes and I tell myself that I'm very determined to get back in shape the next day.

:/

I do the same thing sweatdrop I did, however, run the other night...and I've been eating healthier for going on 4 weeks.
And yeah...I havn't eatin a french fry is Lord knows how long....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:38 am

i can eat just about anything since itll just gt burned off the next two days or the next day domokun
ROAR CHEESECAKE
BURGERS...
LARD...ok maybe not that...
MUFFINMAN

That Hawt Therapist

Mister Grape

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:14 am

I love my metabolism. I can eat and eat and eat, yet I won't gain a pound.
It's one reason people like to call me Shaggy. XD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:24 am

[Grape+Jelly]

i end up eating a lot so i dont have to drink one of those protein shakes....or else im gonna get weaker gonk

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:58 am

[Grape+Jelly]
Like my bro. He eats twice as much as me... and we both sit around all day, he still ends up slimmer.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:08 pm

I weigh a good 132 lbs, and I'm not exactly 'skinny', but I', slim, I guess thats how people put it...and I can eat anything I want, buuuuuuut...I dont want the food I eat to come back and haunt me when I', 30 whee
I LOVE FOOD...I just dont like fat >.>

Wyndie

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:04 pm

lolz, i looked around for a star wars spoof and i found this!
a lovely wierd al parody, woot!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Es5HV529xI&mode=related&search=

and guess the song this parody of wierd al had originated from XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0ltswfQ5o
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:54 pm

Wyndie
I weigh a good 132 lbs, and I'm not exactly 'skinny', but I', slim, I guess thats how people put it...and I can eat anything I want, buuuuuuut...I dont want the food I eat to come back and haunt me when I', 30 whee

im somethin over 200lbs
buuuut...thats mainly due to my freakish height

and in less than one week, my first day of school starts domokun
me and my dad went to the open house to make sure my schedule is good, but it was ALL SCREWED UP

That Hawt Therapist

Wyndie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 pm

Jishomi
Wyndie

im somethin over 200lbs

me and my dad went to the open house to make sure my schedule is good, but it was ALL SCREWED UP

I'm going into week 5 of school xd 264 days till graduation and when my boyfriend comes down!!!!!!!
I would totally skip graduation just to hang out with him lol, I'm more excited to see him than graduate hehe...
Anyways...alot of guys are so freakin tall. I'm 5"4 and a half and I have to incline my head all the way back to carry on a conversation...I swear I loose my balance.

That and I'm afraid the tall guys are looking down my shirt neutral
Question to men...go tall guys get a better view down a girls shirt when their tall?
Because I'll stop wearing boob shirts at school....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:33 pm

Wyndie
Jishomi
Wyndie

im somethin over 200lbs

I'm going into week 5 of school xd 264 days till graduation and when my boyfriend comes down!!!!!!!
I would totally skip graduation just to hang out with him lol, I'm more excited to see him than graduate hehe...
Anyways...alot of guys are so freakin tall. I'm 5"4 and a half and I have to incline my head all the way back to carry on a conversation...I swear I loose my balance.

Question to men...go tall guys get a better view down a girls shirt when their tall?

i suggest you should stop wearing those....so you can actually talk to a guy intelligently, instead of him starin at your breasts xd
im not really one to stare at the extra fat content on a womens chest...i look at them in the eyes when i speak to someone
even IF thier chest is sticking out
or at least i try really hard not to gonk
1 person i stared at the chest since she was actually taller than me gonk

and to answer your question....yes....yes we do stare

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:25 pm

Jishomi

Dude...]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0ltswfQ5o
Dude... that's very old.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:27 pm

Jishomi
Wyndie
Jishomi
Wyndie

im somethin over 200lbs

Anyways...alot of guys are so freakin tall. I'm 5"4 and a half and I have to incline my head all the way back to carry on a conversation...I swear I loose my balance.I

i suggest you should stop wearing those....so you can actually talk to a guy intelligently, instead of him starin at your breasts xd
im not really one to stare at the extra fat content on a womens chest...i look at them in the eyes when i speak to someone
even IF thier chest is sticking out
or at least i try really hard not to gonk
1 person i stared at the chest since she was actually taller than me gonk

and to answer your question....yes....yes we do stare
It's very hard to avoid... It's just there... hard not to look. It's like staring at a dollar bill on the floor thinking "Take it.. or don't"

azn_richte001

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:39 pm

azn_richte001
Jishomi

Dude...]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0ltswfQ5o
Dude... that's very old.
yea i know XD
but still funny to me
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games