Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 pm
I'm probably gonna drop this whole "possesed by Sith Ghost" thing too after this.
I had a plan for it, but its just not going anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm
oh? Care to divulge, maybe?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 pm
I worked it out with cale that if we fight he'd use Force light to get rid of it or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 am
didn't he already do that? And you're bound to fight cale after durge anyway...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:11 am
Hmm...I'll have to check that.

and...is half the site green for you guys too?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:14 am
Sorry, nope...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am
Found the problem.
Had to close out my video player.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:11 am
Lot of posts in the RP there. Heh.

I'm glad I can finally do something with Siren that isn't just the same thing all the time, since Demaia can still have other stuff get done at the same time, etc.

Just imagine any invasion force that was probably preparing to go...

" All troops, standby for the order to attack. "
" The planet is ours. "
" Wow, that was fast. "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:31 am
Well, let's face it, there really isn't much available for you to do as a seductress. All the character was set up for was a dichotomy between her and her sister, and any mention of combat or activity outside of the bed you really kind of acted rather apathetic about, so no offense, but i think you set yourself up for the long boring road originally.

All that's really changed for now is 1) it's demaia instead of calliga, and 2) it's the star empress instead of thule.

Though, anyone got any ideas on where Skuld should go? I really don't have any particular place to put her after the tournament... Nakara's still going to have to go on his kleptomaniacial kaper, but her character is little more than a meat shield on 90% of the jobs. There's no way i could infiltrate the jedi temple with such an overt sith....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:45 am
At least Demaia is a proper dominatrix, sorta. She'll have her minions getting stuff done while Siren's busy doing whatever she's told, so it won't be a standstill so much there.

I think Sonya could be sent to check out what's going on with Demaia. Nakara would probably get interested in hearing how quickly Thule changed hands, with barely any confrontation at all, and send her out to investigate the details, etc. while he goes off to continue his own plans.

Or, perhaps Marr's managed to spark some interest by rising on the scene too. Though, the attacks and stuff that have been happening, I'm not sure about, since I'd imagine Nakara;s plans involve that anyway for some other goals he has.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 am
Well, as big of a ruckus that Demaia made, it's pretty much simply waiting until it reaches his ear. I mean, just like Sayla played, she was rather pomp and circumstance about it all. In spite of being one of the most well connected sith of all, it wouldn't take much to hear that loudmouth coming a parsec away... Plus former reasearch into where to host his arena tournament would have already popped siren up as a pretty unstable governer, and with Calliga's ties, his intel would have been already keen on the planet since the boy slaughtered one of his cult members.

At best, Siren and Demaia would be an example of how not to be a successful sith lord. Siren's too passive, and Demaia is yet another sith who wants order, which ultimately puts her goals opposing that of nakara's in the long run.

Marr's still too small to really be considered worthy of planting a dumb spy, and with that sith that fury made, npc or otherwise, and rodyn there too, it'll be hard to justify another apprentice to his ranks. at best, it'd be suspicious activity, at worst it would be a sheer waste of resources. All that funding he can gain from the Kaizer family is tied up in keeping her alive, and because she wants to be his apprentice for some messed up reason, he has to make sure that her interests are at least kept alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:33 am
Nice to know I'm making a splash. xd
And its not hard to pinpoint where a fleet of 300 battleships is, especially when they want people to know where they are. I'm doing a parody of sorts on the Great White Fleet that sailed around the world in 1907, deliberately broadcasting that my lands are so well defended I can send three hundred ships on a pan-galactic tour without fear of attack.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 am
Maybe you can send Skuld to go and find Stryder, Nelo.
He is the only Jedi Master in the game. Having him suddenly vanish without a body turning up isnt excatly promising the Sith an easy ride. But if you knew where he was, you can use that information to your own dark ends, weither to sell it or find Stryder yourself and eliminate him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:19 am
Think she could handle it?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 am
Jaden, if you post and I don't respond, just send a PM. I'm gonna be a little busy this week.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games