Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:49 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she blushed "well its too late, he loves Namine" she looked away "im just a friend"

"she likes demonus now" he sits in mid air
"buts she's under a spell, she loves kenji, and he loves her" she leaned against the wall, she sighs "but who am i to bother them, they love each other, i should be happy"

he acidently cuts himself and curses in a unknown languege
she looks at him "what did you say?"

"i just said somthing....demonus is here....with namine under his control...we need to find him"
she nodded, she closed her eyes "Namine is by the river" she said opening her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:50 pm
AlanMatt
Shinyu continues to lie there, breathing heavily. he looks around hoping to see Namine's smiling face, but she isnt there.
"i guess she is up alreadt"
Shinyu goes looking around the school for Namine

Namine was a bit bored and wanted to cause some mischief. She was sure that demonus wouldnt object so she walked out of the secret place and into the green lush forest she had played so many times in before. Namine was confused she was sure she hadnt been to this place. She walked around investigating her head hurting a bit.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"buts she's under a spell, she loves kenji, and he loves her" she leaned against the wall, she sighs "but who am i to bother them, they love each other, i should be happy"

"i just said somthing....demonus is here....with namine under his control...we need to find him"
she nodded, she closed her eyes "Namine is by the river" she said opening her eyes

"lets get going"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

After hearing Namines name involved, Shinyu began to listen. after awhile he came to Aprilbaby limping and said "im coming with you, if you dont mind"
he looks at the two of them  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

NAmine unsheathed her sword in case anyone tried to attack her but she was sure she would be the one to attack. She smiled wickedly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"
"right" she walks out of the cave and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

After hearing Namines name involved, Shinyu began to listen. after awhile he came to Aprilbaby limping and said "im coming with you, if you dont mind"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:56 pm
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"fine"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"there she is"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"fine"

Shinyulooks at angel and says "you seem reluctant to let me go with you. you dont like me very much do you?"  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:58 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"there she is"
she looked at shinyu "yea i like you as a friend" she said walking outside "as if" she thought annoyed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:59 pm
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

NAmine's sword glowed with light and she waved it to and fro lighting the area around her. She laughed her voice carried in the wind "i wonder how my sword will look once its drenched in blood?" she said as she contemplated killing those in the school.

"woo girl" the demon inside her said "lets go kill some folks i wanna taste some blood just dont kill the good guys kill the bad guys" "they are your friends after all"

Shut up namine told Cagnor the demon within her > how did she know his name she thought.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"there she is"
she looked at shinyu "yea i like you as a friend" she said walking outside "as if" she thought annoyed

"haha i know you dont like me like that... you know what forget it, lets keep moving"  
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"there she is"

"if she attacks you im taking over"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:00 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"lets get going"

"there she is"

"if she attacks you im taking over"

Shinyu is confused by this statement but decides to dis-regard it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games