Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Neote
Feline Apathy
Wow, 22 people confirmed dead after a shooting this morning at Virginia Tech. neutral
31 people now...I can't believe something like that would happen at that college...I lived in VA most of my life and I never heard of anything that bad at VT.

edit: Fog...it's not since Columbine, it actually the worst ischool killings in the History of the US

Actually, it's the second worst. I looked it up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:03 pm
On TV they say its the absolute worst. at least 30 are dead. Prez is about to speak.

Edit: Yeah, second worst. Lol-they must not have looked up the bath house one-or somthing.

I have to wonder- really, is school such a good idea? really? -sigh.- I'm glad i'm not there anymore.

Hope Grynns okay- if he saw anything, I hope he's okay. ;/  

La Vigie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:08 pm
La Vigie
On TV they say its the absolute worst. at least 30 are dead. Prez is about to speak.

Edit: Yeah, second worst. Lol-they must not have looked up the bath house one-or somthing.

I have to wonder- really, is school such a good idea? really? -sigh.- I'm glad i'm not there anymore.

Hope Grynns okay- if he saw anything, I hope he's okay. ;/

Ditto on Grynn, but it looks like Fog already knows and he says he's alright.

Really though, these events are still really rare. Be that as it may, they're still serious enough to take measures to prevent them. Still, some people are just nuts and you can't prevent them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:10 pm
Umm... people died... do we really care if it was or was not the worst shooting? sweatdrop  

Selene Aries

La Vigie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:12 pm
Af, i ment more of mental injuries- immagen seeing schoolmates killed. That could seriously mess you up.

Yeah, but still Dia. >.o;''  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm
La Vigie
Af, i ment more of mental injuries- immagen seeing schoolmates killed. That could seriously mess you up.

Yeah, but still Dia. >.o;''

We'll have to see later. Checked his Facebook and he seems alright. I have his number so I could call him later too.

Di's right though, it's all bad sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Grynn is ok. I've been talking to him, and he seems to be ok. Di is right though, it doesn't matter if it is the worst or second worst shooting, it is still equally as horrific.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:04 pm
ARGH. I am SO sick of drawing! I wish I'd never freakin' draw again. EVER. This s**t is making me SICK. stressed -slinks away.-  

UglyCoyoteNG

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:20 pm
By the way, why does anyone care anymore if President Bush speaks? The guy can't do anything constructive now, if he ever could have (which I doubt).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:22 pm
I think Americans would pay more attention if President Barlett spoke than Bush.

And Bush.... has never exactly been constructive.  

Hunter Morda

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:29 pm
It was funny to see Fred Thompson (that mentally unhinged lawyer who rages against video games) on FOX News, blaming the school shooting on Half Life 2 and Counterstrike.

*facepaw*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:32 pm
Feline Apathy
It was funny to see Fred Thompson (that mentally unhinged lawyer who rages against video games) on FOX News, blaming the school shooting on Half Life 2 and Counterstrike.

*facepaw*

Jack. Not Fred. But yes.  

Shaviv

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:06 pm
Feline Apathy

*facepaw*

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6271/picphpvw0.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:27 pm
Ugh, damnit.
One of my friends is hitting rock bottom. The same rock bottom I almost killed myself over in January for. Stuck pre-op, no income because she can't get hired anywhere, no car, no license, and her family is even more on her case than mine. No phone, and about to lose internet, her only manner of communication atm.

I feel so helpless because not only did I barely make it through that same line of trouble myself, but now it's hapening to one of my friends and I can't do a shitting thing about it because of the blasted freaking stupid USA/CAN borders.

If anyone knows where someone can find help in the Dallas/Arlington/Fort Worth area of Texas, /please/ let me know. We're talking the might-soon-be-homeless kind of help.

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:20 pm
Aww Doomie, I hope everything turns out ok for your friend. Wish I could do something to help, but I don't live in the area nor own a home to offer housing in.

Start Krissim Rant-

Uhg, and double, no make it a triple uhg. Krissim is out of shape. Like horribly, horribly out of shape. We'll I'm not so bad in general, but when it comes to my old age habit of running on all fours, I might as well be a lame mule. Because I've spent the majority of the last three years in a teeny tiny dorm room, I don't have the space to walk around on all fours like I used to. I mean I used to scamper around like that all the time at home, especially up and down the hallway. Now the only way I could stretch my legs and arms at the same time would be out and public, and I'm already enough of a freak without being seen doing that. gonk

Sigh, thus over the last three years I slowly lost my hand callouses, wrist muscles, and general muscle and enderance strength for my old sport. I predict a lot of pain and work to get my body back in shape when I move out to a real house again. That and I need to spring and finally make some hand shoes. My old joints can't take tile like they used to. Especially with my old pads gone (mourns the loss of her callouses).

Ok, I'm done with my little rant. ;____;  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games