Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:40 pm

azn_richte001
Jishomi
Wyndie
Jishomi
Wyndie
I weigh a good 132 lbs, and I'm not exactly 'skinny', but I', slim, I guess thats how people put it...and I can eat anything I want, buuuuuuut...I dont want the food I eat to come back and haunt me when I', 30 whee
I LOVE FOOD...I just dont like fat >.>

im somethin over 200lbs
buuuut...thats mainly due to my freakish height

and in less than one week, my first day of school starts domokun
me and my dad went to the open house to make sure my schedule is good, but it was ALL SCREWED UP

I'm going into week 5 of school xd 264 days till graduation and when my boyfriend comes down!!!!!!!
I would totally skip graduation just to hang out with him lol, I'm more excited to see him than graduate hehe...
Anyways...alot of guys are so freakin tall. I'm 5"4 and a half and I have to incline my head all the way back to carry on a conversation...I swear I loose my balance.I

That and I'm afraid the tall guys are looking down my shirt neutral
Question to men...go tall guys get a better view down a girls shirt when their tall?
Because I'll stop wearing boob shirts at school....

i suggest you should stop wearing those....so you can actually talk to a guy intelligently, instead of him starin at your breasts xd
im not really one to stare at the extra fat content on a womens chest...i look at them in the eyes when i speak to someone
even IF thier chest is sticking out
or at least i try really hard not to gonk
1 person i stared at the chest since she was actually taller than me gonk

and to answer your question....yes....yes we do stare
It's very hard to avoid... It's just there... hard not to look. It's like staring at a dollar bill on the floor thinking "Take it.. or don't"

some girls at my old highschool wore 'boob shirts' to TRY to get attention from guys...only worked on the ones w/ failing grades...mostly
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:05 am

Meh, I start school next tuesday. -_- One of my best friends is
moving to Cali, and now I need to start fresh and get a ton
of new, almost as nerdy friends. I guess that's just high school...

Mister Grape

Wyndie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:24 am

I wear boob shirts with like shirts that cover, like a blouse or suit jacket. But for the most part I wear t-shirts neutral cause honestly, school isnt worth dressing up for.
Alot of girls wear these tiny little things, even the older guy teachers' eyes are bugging out.
Dont get my started on thongs...

And the thing is, is that if I wear a regular t-shirt, guys still talk and stare at my boobs...hell, I KNOW they're there, I dont like them being there, cause they are getting more attention than I do lol.
Or with ex boyfriends 'casually' grabbing...I slapped so many hands away....
Then there was a guy who walked up to me the second day that I transfered to a new middle school (8th grade), asked to take my virginity...not exactly gropping or looking at boobs, but gawd....more annoying...

Being a girl in a pain in the a** sometimes...

Especally since I got the reputation freshman year for being a lezbian, then smor year that I was a whore...so junior year I found out I was a lesbian whore...which I didn't know about until this summer from a co-worker who went to my school...
All in all, I have to laugh...I can't be mad, because I havn't done anything, to anyone, to make them thing I'm a whore. And I laugh anytime a guy hears that, and tries to touch or whatever guys do...

I just thank-god I have a boyfriend, and even though I want him here....isnt here...cause he would kick these guys buuuuuuuuutts...and I would die laughing.....

damn this is long...sorry!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:14 am

Wyndie
I wear boob shirts with like shirts that cover, like a blouse or suit jacket. But for the most part I wear t-shirts neutral cause honestly, school isnt worth dressing up for.
Alot of girls wear these tiny little things, even the older guy teachers' eyes are bugging out.
Dont get my started on thongs...

And the thing is, is that if I wear a regular t-shirt, guys still talk and stare at my boobs...hell, I KNOW they're there, I dont like them being there, cause they are getting more attention than I do lol.
Or with ex boyfriends 'casually' grabbing...I slapped so many hands away....
Then there was a guy who walked up to me the second day that I transfered to a new middle school (8th grade), asked to take my virginity...not exactly gropping or looking at boobs, but gawd....more annoying...

Being a girl in a pain in the a** sometimes...

Especally since I got the reputation freshman year for being a lezbian, then smor year that I was a whore...so junior year I found out I was a lesbian whore...which I didn't know about until this summer from a co-worker who went to my school...
All in all, I have to laugh...I can't be mad, because I havn't done anything, to anyone, to make them thing I'm a whore. And I laugh anytime a guy hears that, and tries to touch or whatever guys do...

I just thank-god I have a boyfriend, and even though I want him here....isnt here...cause he would kick these guys buuuuuuuuutts...and I would die laughing.....

damn this is long...sorry!!

wow...that IS annoyng...
in my 7th grade year someone passed out a rumour that i was gay stare
i was 'gay'(the happy meaning) after i beat he guy who spread it out
and, its ok that your post is long...i already did my one hour of reading domokun
woot, almost done w/ 'Mobydick or the White Whale' woot!

and last year, one girl WAS kinda a 'whore', i was sitting on the gym floor once against a wall, since i forgot to bring my gym clothes that time and they wouldnt let me participate cuz of that...and this one girl sits inbetween my legs and reaches behind her and grabs my crotch D:<
i kicked her off of me really hard and then i almost got suspended for 5 days..another person saw what happened which saved my a**
I be tryin to keep a good record on me domokun

and i trashed the pic of my little OC savage thingy
i'm makin one based off of the grey knights from warhammer 40k but he IS a made up char. from it!

@DS-and dun try to shoot a little die through his head, his armour is much more powerful then that of the asassain!

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:54 am

Jishomi.

Dude.

When you kicked the girl off who was trying to hit on you..

That's totally not smooth.

I frown upon you. D:<

You know, it's not BAD that you're complemented that way. lol. At least tell her "Girl, sorry I'm gay." CUZ THAT'S WHAT I THINK YOU ARE.

Just kidding.

But seriously, man. Kicking a girl that you almost got suspended? Daaaaamn, dude. Play it off smooth like take her hand off your crotch and be like "Ey yo girl, don't play a brotha like dat."

EDIT: Original characters mean characters you made from scratch, but I'll let this sliiiiide, Jishomi. lol
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:25 pm

Well, I look at it this way. If a guy were to go out with a girl like that (the crotch grabber) guys only go after them because they are easy.
What ever happened to the thrill of the hunt? or the chase?

I never grabbed a guys crotch...but I had a guy do that to me, and I slapped him so hard, he never touched me again. The same guy that kissed me at the McDonalds when we wen't to Zion...SAME FREAKIN DAY...
oooooooh I have never been so pissed off in my liiiiiiiiife...I HATE, emphasis on HHAATTEE...being touched by guys I dont want touching me. When I say no, I mean no...

I pretty much hated being a girl when I was younger, I wen't from being at a school where I had known EVERYONE, every guy too, since I was little. Going from a privet christian school to a public all out there school, threw a wrech into the mix. I didn't wear anything provocitive when I was younger. I wore nice clothes, nothing that hinted on what I had...
I had older men flirt with me, pull over when I walked home asking to give me a ride. It scared me to death. and I was 13/14 years old!
My friends told me to 'take it as a compliment'...uh, no...it just scared me.
I lived in Las Vegas...
Then with moving, I dated freshman year of high school, and proved to be a bad idea...
I was also molested when I was younger....

I've done nothing to anyone for them to call me names...and yeah...
I'm the lesbian whore of THS...tis wonderful. Its just so funny how rumors are made, thats why I never talked to anyone when we moved. I knew no one when I came here, I just kept to my books and myself.

I hate rumors.

Wyndie

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:45 pm

When people borrow money I don't let them have it for free, not only do they have to repay me, but I put them in gay awkward situations to get the money. I make them retreive my wallet from my pocket... ofcourse for a girl it's different, my freind puts it down her shirt. 3nodding Don't borrow money from me. I make it hell for you a day later.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:48 pm

DrunkenStyle
Jishomi.

Dude.

You know, it's not BAD that you're complemented that way. lol. At least tell her "Girl, sorry I'm gay." CUZ THAT'S WHAT I THINK YOU ARE.

Just kidding.

But seriously, man. Kicking a girl that you almost got suspended? Daaaaamn, dude. Play it off smooth like take her hand off your crotch and be like "Ey yo girl, don't play a brotha like dat."

EDIT: Original characters mean characters you made from scratch, but I'll let this sliiiiide, Jishomi. lol

well, i didnt exactly kick her off, that wouldve been hard to do to a girl right up on me like how she was
i shoved her off
i wasnt getting blamed by the gym teacher for assault either....they were saying i was sexually harrasing her
and if you knew me well enough you'd know i'd never talk like that xd

and thx DS for lettin me put this guy up
i'm tryin to get him done before school starts since i wont be allowed on my comp until AFTER the first interim gonk

@Wyndie- of course theres gonna be old wierdos and freaks done at las vegas
too mny freaky people down in woodbridge....i looked online an i lived RIGHT NEXT to 2 child molesters evil

That Hawt Therapist

Wyndie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:25 pm

Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
Jishomi.

Dude.

Just kidding.

well, i didnt exactly kick her off, that wouldve been hard to do to a girl right up on me like how she was
i shoved her off
i wasnt getting blamed by the gym teacher for assault either....they were saying i was sexually harrasing her

i'm tryin to get him done before school starts since i wont be allowed on my comp until AFTER the first interim gonk

too mny freaky people down in woodbridge....i looked online an i lived RIGHT NEXT to 2 child molesters evil

I don't know what to think about my neighbors...they are all freaks...
My one set of next door neighbors are bikers, on the other side of me are the couple we think are drug dealers. Across the street is the homeowners association a*****e, then next door to him are the rich snooby people, then the highschool sweethearts, I dont even know who lives next to them. Then next to the drug dealers are the couple with kids from a different marriges, then the girl who always gets her car egged and her house toilet papered.
Oh yeah, then there is us...we're just the social outcasts of the group...heh...

Homeowners assosiation sucks by the way.

geez, I write so dang much, again, sorry. I'm going to clean up my room.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:26 pm

stupid computers and thier catching on fire domokun

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

kakisenshi2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:32 pm

xD new storyline update. I love this part. "WTH was that?" xDD I unno... somehow that appeals to me.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:32 pm

Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
Jishomi.

Dude.

Just kidding.

i shoved her off

O_o
How do you check that?

kakisenshi2

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:31 pm

wtf? I see someone kicked a girl I see whores and I'm missing out on all of this? something needs to burn or be shot....Marsh go stand in the middle so I can shoot you with something.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:48 pm

ExTERmINATION
wtf? I see someone kicked a girl I see whores and I'm missing out on all of this? something needs to burn or be shot....Marsh go stand in the middle so I can shoot you with something.

you shall neva shoot Marshu!
i'll be his meat shield ROAR!
and i'll use DS as my own meatshield XD
2 in 1 shield! domokun

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:49 pm

kakisenshi2
Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
Jishomi.

Dude.

Just kidding.

i shoved her off

O_o
How do you check that?

it was some site that local police from D.C. set up
i cant remember what it was called anymore
and it was only for northern VA
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games