Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:01 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she nodded, she closed her eyes "Namine is by the river" she said opening her eyes

"lets get going"
"right" she walks out of the cave and looks around

"there she is"
she looked at shinyu "yea i like you as a friend" she said walking outside "as if" she thought annoyed

"if she attacks you im taking over"
"i can handle myself" she said rolling her eyes, she sees namine "that sword would look like your face, covered in blood" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:01 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she nodded, she closed her eyes "Namine is by the river" she said opening her eyes

"lets get going"

"there she is"
she looked at shinyu "yea i like you as a friend" she said walking outside "as if" she thought annoyed

Namine could hear steps approaching and she backed away not knowing who it might be. She held her sword tight sheathing it as she hid in the shadows  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:02 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

Namine could hear steps approaching and she backed away not knowing who it might be. She held her sword tight sheathing it as she hid in the shadows
"scared little girl?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

"i can handle myself" she said rolling her eyes, she sees namine "that sword would look like your face, covered in blood" she said smiling

Namine looked at her and stepped out "well well...pretty big words from you" she said hardly containing the wicked grin on her face.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

Namine looked at her and stepped out "well well...pretty big words from you" she said hardly containing the wicked grin on her face.
"thanks, i do my best" she said smiling evily "what you going to do attack me?" she laughed  
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

"im not taking any chances" he jumps into her body and said "i will never get used to this  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:04 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

with demonus away Shinyu could here her thoughts again and says to her telepthically "whats wrong are you ok"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

"im not taking any chances" he jumps into her body and said "i will never get used to this

[whos body u jumped into?]  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:05 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

{angels}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:06 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"there she is"

with demonus away Shinyu could here her thoughts again and says to her telepthically "whats wrong are you ok"

NAmine says "who are u?" to the presence in her mind "i dont like you here get out!!"  

Utsukushii Otaku

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:06 pm
(hi! What's going on?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:07 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

{angels}

Namine said "oh im not gonna fight you yet, we have a deal to kill valak", but i would so like to bathe my sword in your blood" she said putting her sword away.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:08 pm
KaosAngel012
(hi! What's going on?)

demonus casta spell on me during the battle and all he needed was to kiss me once more to control me. I am now in love with him and have no memory of anyone. Valak betrayed demonus so we made a deal to kill valak together. right now were in the forest at in a faceoff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:09 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

NAmine says "who are u?" to the presence in her mind "i dont like you here get out!!"

he says to her "im Shinyu. i am a close friend of yours. you dont really love demonus he betrayed you and made you forget me and your other friends. he is casting a spell on you to make you love him. you dont love him. im you friend. i wont ever do anything to hurt you ok?  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:10 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he says to her "im Shinyu. i am a close friend of yours. you dont really love demonus he betrayed you and made you forget me and your other friends. he is casting a spell on you to make you love him. you dont love him. im you friend. i wont ever do anything to hurt you ok?

NAmine holds her head and says "stop it i have no friends demonus is all that i have"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games