Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:12 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"i can handle myself" she said rolling her eyes, she sees namine "that sword would look like your face, covered in blood" she said smiling

"im not taking any chances" he jumps into her body and said "i will never get used to this

[whos body u jumped into?]

{angels}

Namine said "oh im not gonna fight you yet, we have a deal to kill valak", but i would so like to bathe my sword in your blood" she said putting her sword away.

ragnos said "the only person who will kill him is me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:12 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine could hear steps approaching and she backed away not knowing who it might be. She held her sword tight sheathing it as she hid in the shadows

with demonus away Shinyu could here her thoughts again and says to her telepthically "whats wrong are you ok"

NAmine says "who are u?" to the presence in her mind "i dont like you here get out!!"

he says to her "im Shinyu. i am a close friend of yours. you dont really love demonus he betrayed you and made you forget me and your other friends. he is casting a spell on you to make you love him. you dont love him. im you friend. i wont ever do anything to hurt you ok?

NAmine holds her head and says "stop it i have no friends demonus is all that i have"

"no. you must try hard. think of the school, angel Arage, Tomoyo, and me. we are your friends and we love you. please, come with us so we can help you. we well never hurt you. i promised to protect you from demonus. please help me do so"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"i can handle myself" she said rolling her eyes, she sees namine "that sword would look like your face, covered in blood" she said smiling

"im not taking any chances" he jumps into her body and said "i will never get used to this

{angels}

Namine said "oh im not gonna fight you yet, we have a deal to kill valak", but i would so like to bathe my sword in your blood" she said putting her sword away.

Namine said "whatever im only following what demonus says" her eyes shine coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:14 pm
Tomoyo beggins to run into the forest, since she sensed a strange energy source there. When she arrives she looks all of them them, feeling confused and surprised. "huh...?"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:15 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

{angels}

Namine said "whatever im only following what demonus says" her eyes shine coldly.

"you give in to easy....what about kenji....and hugo.....you loved him"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:15 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

{angels}

"Think hard on this name do this for me at least
Shinyu"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:16 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine could hear steps approaching and she backed away not knowing who it might be. She held her sword tight sheathing it as she hid in the shadows

with demonus away Shinyu could here her thoughts again and says to her telepthically "whats wrong are you ok"

NAmine says "who are u?" to the presence in her mind "i dont like you here get out!!"

he says to her "im Shinyu. i am a close friend of yours. you dont really love demonus he betrayed you and made you forget me and your other friends. he is casting a spell on you to make you love him. you dont love him. im you friend. i wont ever do anything to hurt you ok?

NAmine holds her head and says "stop it i have no friends demonus is all that i have"

"no. you must try hard. think of the school, angel Arage, Tomoyo, and me. we are your friends and we love you. please, come with us so we can help you. we well never hurt you. i promised to protect you from demonus. please help me do so"

Namine looked at shinyu and walked towards him "oh i remember now my friends, the school, all of you". She puts her hand on shinyus face and says "especially you" then she starts to laugh pushing him away from her.

"i dont know any of you why try to convince me otherwise" "youll have to knock me out cold before i go anywhere with you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:17 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine looked at shinyu and walked towards him "oh i remember now my friends, the school, all of you". She puts her hand on shinyus face and says "especially you" then she starts to laugh pushing him away from her.

"i dont know any of you why try to convince me otherwise" "youll have to knock me out cold before i go anywhere with you"

A tear in his eye, he says "im sorry" and hits her in the temple with the blunt side of his sword  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:18 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"sounds good to me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

{angels}

Namine is thinking in her mind about the names and they sound familiar. But something is keeping her from tuoching the information that seems familiar to her. Shinyu, kenji, hugo, angel, aragne, tomoyo, logen, ragnos.

She falls to the ground gripping her head. "no" she says "no all lies" her nails sharpen and extend and she raises her hand then sends it flying down cutting into her thigh. the pain making the voicesgo away right before she is knocked out .  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:19 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Tomoyo looks at Namine surprised and walks towards her. "Namine-chan....? Don't you remember us? Your friends?"

[ummm we walked into the middle of the woods. your not here]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:25 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at shinyu "yea i like you as a friend" she said walking outside "as if" she thought annoyed

"if she attacks you im taking over"

*Logen's soul connection with her had been blocked in a time now, but she was now able to do it again she said in her mind*

"you were hypnotized and the spell seem to be working, making your own will turn to nothing and keep his version of what really is your true feelings!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:25 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

Namine is thinking in her mind about the names and they sound familiar. But something is keeping her from tuoching the information that seems familiar to her. Shinyu, kenji, hugo, angel, aragne, tomoyo, logen, ragnos.

She falls to the ground gripping her head. "no" she says "no all lies" her nails sharpen and extend and she raises her hand then sends it flying down cutting into her thigh. the pain making the voicesgo away right before she is knocked out .

Shinyu picks her up and looks down at her
"im so sorry. i wish i had had another choice. but i promised to protect you from demonus"
he looks at the others "i cant carry her the whole was with my injuries. i well carry her part way but someone well need to take over after that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:30 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

Shinyu picks her up and looks down at her
"im so sorry. i wish i had had another choice. but i promised to protect you from demonus"
he looks at the others "i cant carry her the whole was with my injuries. i well carry her part way but someone well need to take over after that"

Namine was dreaming running throught the woods playing with friends as a child. she suddenly sees her familiar zian but then he changed into someone else sinister and evil,demo...., she turned to run and came to a school she saw what she thougt were her friends frozen in stone when she walked into the school she saw chains and withing the chains was her heart locked up under control.

NAmine moaned in her current state  

Utsukushii Otaku

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games