Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Now this time, Shun blushed and nodded his head as he stood still and stared at his shifting feet.

shun.....can i ask you a question?

"Yeah go ahead." Shun said, looking at her.

..........well we've known each other a long time.........and we both know i like you.....i mean...i guess what im trying to ask is...........are you single?...........if not, forget i said anything

"Yes. I'm single Nemu. why do you ask?" Shun said, kinda wondering why she asked, not really getting asked that alot or ever for that matter.

....well....i mean, if your single.....could we...i mean, you and me...maybe....be....boyfriend and girlfriend?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Now this time, Shun blushed and nodded his head as he stood still and stared at his shifting feet.

shun.....can i ask you a question?

"Yeah go ahead." Shun said, looking at her.

..........well we've known each other a long time.........and we both know i like you.....i mean...i guess what im trying to ask is...........are you single?...........if not, forget i said anything

"Yes. I'm single Nemu. why do you ask?" Shun said, kinda wondering why she asked, not really getting asked that alot or ever for that matter.

....well....i mean, if your single.....could we...i mean, you and me...maybe....be....boyfriend and girlfriend?

"Hmm?" Shun asked not hearing the mumbling. "Sorry Nemu I didn't hear the last part, what did you say?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am
will you be my boyfriend?-she asked, still somewhat quietly, but loud enough he could hear it-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 am
RCT-1107 sev
will you be my boyfriend?-she asked, still somewhat quietly, but loud enough he could hear it-

Shun blushed when he heard her say that and stared at her. "M-m-me?" Shun said in disbelief.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun blushed when he heard her say that and stared at her. "M-m-me?" Shun said in disbelief.

-she shook her, somewhat nervous he'll say no, and somewhat hoping he'll say yes-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she shook her, somewhat nervous he'll say no, and somewhat hoping he'll say yes-

Shun looked down as he nodded his head in yes, blushing deeply. He liked Nemu and maybe it could turn to love if he gave it a chance.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun looked down as he nodded his head in yes, blushing deeply. He liked Nemu and maybe it could turn to love if he gave it a chance.

-she looked up at him, and smiled, a tear in her eye-....thank you-she said as she moved closer, taking his hand in hers, she rested her head on his chest-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she looked up at him, and smiled, a tear in her eye-....thank you-she said as she moved closer, taking his hand in hers, she rested her head on his chest-

Shun blushed, noy used to that at all and nodded again. "Y-your w-welcome Nemu."
(Finally!!!!!! rofl )  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun blushed, noy used to that at all and nodded again. "Y-your w-welcome Nemu."
(Finally!!!!!! rofl )

mhm-she sighed, and fell asleep with him
(i know, i asked him out (ill never get over how wierd that sounds) becouse i remembered the other day, when you said you were surprised they werent dating yet)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Finally!!!!!! rofl )

(i know, i asked him out (ill never get over how wierd that sounds) becouse i remembered the other day, when you said you were surprised they werent dating yet)

(haaha o yea I just wasn't inspecting it is all. I was debating on what to say sweatdrop )
Shun stayed still as Nemu slept and watched her with a smile.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Finally!!!!!! rofl )

(haaha o yea I just wasn't inspecting it is all. I was debating on what to say sweatdrop )
Shun stayed still as Nemu slept and watched her with a smile.

(damnit, now im sad, cuz nemu is with you, but mio left severus, and now severus is trying to get mio back)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 am
(I read. that sucks I feel sorry for severus)
Shun lies down and eventually falls asleep as well.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:43 am
blessedheart
-nemu laid close to shun, feeling more happy thne ever, even though her family is gone, she couldnt be more comfortable at that moment  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
-nemu laid close to shun, feeling more happy thne ever, even though her family is gone, she couldnt be more comfortable at that moment

Shun dreamt of his sister's 16th birthday and began to cry.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun dreamt of his sister's 16th birthday and began to cry.

-nemu awoke when she felt a tear drop land on her cheek-....shun?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games