Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:32 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

Namine said "whatever im only following what demonus says" her eyes shine coldly.

"you give in to easy....what about kenji....and hugo.....you loved him"

Namine is thinking in her mind about the names and they sound familiar. But something is keeping her from tuoching the information that seems familiar to her. Shinyu, kenji, hugo, angel, aragne, tomoyo, logen, ragnos.

She falls to the ground gripping her head. "no" she says "no all lies" her nails sharpen and extend and she raises her hand then sends it flying down cutting into her thigh. the pain making the voicesgo away right before she is knocked out .

Shinyu picks her up and looks down at her
"im so sorry. i wish i had had another choice. but i promised to protect you from demonus"
he looks at the others "i cant carry her the whole was with my injuries. i well carry her part way but someone well need to take over after that"

Namine was dreaming running throught the woods playing with friends as a child. she suddenly sees her familiar zian but then he changed into someone else sinister and evil,demo...., she turned to run and came to a school she saw what she thougt were her friends frozen in stone when she walked into the school she saw chains and withing the chains was her heart locked up under control.

NAmine moaned in her current state

still connected shinyu knew her thoughts. he knew that she was having a terrible nightmare but thought it may lead to her remembering based on the direction it was going in  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:35 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

Namine said "whatever im only following what demonus says" her eyes shine coldly.

"you give in to easy....what about kenji....and hugo.....you loved him"

Namine is thinking in her mind about the names and they sound familiar. But something is keeping her from tuoching the information that seems familiar to her. Shinyu, kenji, hugo, angel, aragne, tomoyo, logen, ragnos.

She falls to the ground gripping her head. "no" she says "no all lies" her nails sharpen and extend and she raises her hand then sends it flying down cutting into her thigh. the pain making the voicesgo away right before she is knocked out .

"im so sorry. i wish i had had another choice. but i promised to protect you from demonus"
he looks at the others "i cant carry her the whole was with my injuries. i well carry her part way but someone well need to take over after that"

Namine was dreaming running throught the woods playing with friends as a child. she suddenly sees her familiar zian but then he changed into someone else sinister and evil,demo...., she turned to run and came to a school she saw what she thougt were her friends frozen in stone when she walked into the school she saw chains and withing the chains was her heart locked up under control.

still connected shinyu knew her thoughts. he knew that she was having a terrible nightmare but thought it may lead to her remembering based on the direction it was going in

Namine ran towards the heart wanting to free it. but as she approached it the image changed. She was now being carried by someone she care for she looked up to see her dad. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Namine sighed in her dreams and brought her arms up and around shinyus neck nuzzling him as she did so re enacting her dream.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:38 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine ran towards the heart wanting to free it. but as she approached it the image changed. She was now being carried by someone she care for she looked up to see her dad. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Namine sighed in her dreams and brought her arms up and around shinyus neck nuzzling him as she did so re enacting her dream.

Shinyu knew that she was only reinacting the dream, but his face still turned just a little bit red  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:41 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu knew that she was only reinacting the dream, but his face still turned just a little bit red

"father" namine said. Suddenly she panicked and looked up to see that her father was no longer carrying her but demonus was a wicked grin in his face. She tried to escape him but her body was limp and bloodied. she turned her head to look behind him and saw kenji and shinyu she called out to them both but they turned away. Everyone was laughing at her tomoyo, angel, aragne, ragnos, shinyu, kenji, hugo, john. she closed her eyes and she was back at the entrance with the locked heart.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:44 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"father" namine said. Suddenly she panicked and looked up to see that her father was no longer carrying her but demonus was a wicked grin in his face. She tried to escape him but her body was limp and bloodied. she turned her head to look behind him and saw kenji and shinyu she called out to them both but they turned away. Everyone was laughing at her tomoyo, angel, aragne, ragnos, shinyu, kenji, hugo, john. she closed her eyes and she was back at the entrance with the locked heart.

Shinyu wondered if he could alter her dreams having the ability to be in her mind
he tries to make himself appaer behind her and the locked heart fighting demonus saying "i wont let you hert her!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu wondered if he could alter her dreams having the ability to be in her mind
he tries to make himself appaer behind her and the locked heart fighting demonus saying "i wont let you hert her!"

NAmine sees the battle and wants to help shinyu. "shinyu!" she yells as she withdraws her sword. The sword begins to vibrate a picture of her old and true familiar showing *Namine take the sword of light and run it through your heart then and only then will you be free*. Namine crying did as she said and ran the sword through the heart freeing it from the chains and lock that kept it.

Something inside of her burst images rushing back and forth.
in the real world namine's body burst with light and a darkness lifted out of her body. Namine's breathing was shallow and small beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:51 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

NAmine sees the battle and wants to help shinyu. "shinyu!" she yells as she withdraws her sword. The sword begins to vibrate a picture of her old and true familiar showing *Namine take the sword of light and run it through your heart then and only then will you be free*. Namine crying did as she said and ran the sword through the heart freeing it from the chains and lock that kept it.

in the real world namine's body burst with light and a darkness lifted out of her body. Namine's breathing was shallow and small beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.

seeing her sweating like that he wiped the sweat away with the sleeve of hit shirt, wondering what was going to happen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:58 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

seeing her sweating like that he wiped the sweat away with the sleeve of hit shirt, wondering what was going to happen

Cagnor told shinyu from within her "dont worry she's back shes just resting".  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:00 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Something tells Shinyu that Cagnor is friend, not foe
"i dont believe we have had the pleasure of meating?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:05 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Cagnor laughed "im cagnor deeeeeeeeeeemon hound from hell and new familiar to this here cutie pie" he said in what seemed to be a country accent. "my only problem is my bloodlust but ill protect her no matter what since without here this blood hound cant remain in this world".  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Cagnor laughed "im cagnor deeeeeeeeeeemon hound from hell and new familiar to this here cutie pie" he said in what seemed to be a country accent. "my only problem is my bloodlust but ill protect her no matter what since without here this blood hound cant remain in this world".

"sounds like youd give your life to save her. if so looks like we are on the same page"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:09 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"sounds like youd give your life to save her. if so looks like we are on the same page"

"eh, couldnt help her with demonus though since i am a part of her spirit which meant i could only watch" he said. "so little man i notice you like my cutie pie here looking at cute when you blush" he said laughing "cant recall last time i had me a girl to call my own".  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:14 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"eh, couldnt help her with demonus though since i am a part of her spirit which meant i could only watch" he said. "so little man i notice you like my cutie pie here looking at cute when you blush" he said laughing "cant recall last time i had me a girl to call my own".

"do me a favor, and dont call me little man if you dont mind"
"and yes i really do a lot"
looking at the floor
"but she loves Kenji"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"do me a favor, and dont call me little man if you dont mind"
"and yes i really do a lot"
looking at the floor
"but she loves Kenji"

"well this is just between you and me but angel is in love with kenji, has been since she met him, and namine had a feeling angel cared for kenji in that way once i tell her that she'll come running into your arms" he said snickering. "i heard ragnos confront angel about it and she said that she couldnt help it since namine was with kenji, personally, i cant stand angel shes sneaky, but this cutie pie here cant see past that and thinks of her as a friend".  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:19 pm
"where is demonus"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games