Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:20 pm
(Sry back, sorry about the post earlier) Tomoyo is inside the school, looking around for her friends." Where are they...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
"where is demonus"

Demonus realized to late that his connection to namine was lost. "damn" he pounded his fist on the table. "what the hell would he do now" he said.
he was betrayed by his father and he couldnt keep namine beside him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:23 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Cagnor laughed "im cagnor deeeeeeeeeeemon hound from hell and new familiar to this here cutie pie" he said in what seemed to be a country accent. "my only problem is my bloodlust but ill protect her no matter what since without here this blood hound cant remain in this world".

"sounds like youd give your life to save her. if so looks like we are on the same page"

"eh, couldnt help her with demonus though since i am a part of her spirit which meant i could only watch" he said. "so little man i notice you like my cutie pie here looking at cute when you blush" he said laughing "cant recall last time i had me a girl to call my own".

"do me a favor, and dont call me little man if you dont mind"
"and yes i really do a lot"
looking at the floor
"but she loves Kenji"

"well this is just between you and me but angel is in love with kenji, has been since she met him, and namine had a feeling angel cared for kenji in that way once i tell her that she'll come running into your arms" he said snickering. "i heard ragnos confront angel about it and she said that she couldnt help it since namine was with kenji, personally, i cant stand angel shes sneaky, but this cutie pie here cant see past that and thinks of her as a friend".

looks back up at the demon laughing "i think i like you. we are gonna get along well. i cant stand her either and i agree angel is incredibly sneaky and mistreats her"
Thinking a moment "you really think that well get her to come to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:23 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
"where is demonus"

Demonus realized to late that his connection to namine was lost. "damn" he pounded his fist on the table. "what the hell would he do now" he said.

ragnos stabs valak and said "your next demonus"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:24 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Cagnor laughed "im cagnor deeeeeeeeeeemon hound from hell and new familiar to this here cutie pie" he said in what seemed to be a country accent. "my only problem is my bloodlust but ill protect her no matter what since without here this blood hound cant remain in this world".

"sounds like youd give your life to save her. if so looks like we are on the same page"

"eh, couldnt help her with demonus though since i am a part of her spirit which meant i could only watch" he said. "so little man i notice you like my cutie pie here looking at cute when you blush" he said laughing "cant recall last time i had me a girl to call my own".

looking at the floor
"but she loves Kenji"

"well this is just between you and me but angel is in love with kenji, has been since she met him, and namine had a feeling angel cared for kenji in that way once i tell her that she'll come running into your arms" he said snickering. "i heard ragnos confront angel about it and she said that she couldnt help it since namine was with kenji, personally, i cant stand angel shes sneaky, but this cutie pie here cant see past that and thinks of her as a friend".

looks back up at the demon laughing "i think i like you. we are gonna get along well. i cant stand her either and i agree angel is incredibly sneaky and mistreats her"

"who know but its worth a shot"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
"where is demonus"

"whoa hold on there buddy" damonus said. "we had a deal"  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:26 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

looking at the floor
"but she loves Kenji"

"yes it most certainly is... so this means she is free from Demonus right?"
looking hopefully at Cagnor  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:27 pm
Tomoyo pouts a bit when she can't find anybody and decies to head outside. Sighs slightly. "Well... wherever they are, I hope that they're okay...."  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:27 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

looking at the floor
"but she loves Kenji"

"yes she is but her body is in a sort of fever dispelling the remnants of the spell, she should wake up soon with the proper treatment" he said as he yawned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:29 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
"where is demonus"

"you took one of my friends...its like taking a pice of my heart.....and nobody....NOBODY....will act like this to me" he walks towards him  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:30 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"yes she is but her body is in a sort of fever dispelling the remnants of the spell, she should wake up soon with the proper treatment" he said as he yawned.

"a fever. should i place her in the lake?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:31 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
"where is demonus"

"you took one of my friends...its like taking a pice of my heart.....and nobody....NOBODY....will act like this to me" he walks towards him

"you cant do this" he yells. "ill just return later on and this game will begin again"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"a fever. should i place her in the lake?"

"smart fella you are thought it would take you longer to figure out, im tired he said imma go to sleep" and with that the voice subsided.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:33 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
"where is demonus"

"you cant do this" he yells. "ill just return later on and this game will begin again"

"i want to kill you.....but i will be nice....and if you try this again...you will die" he walks away  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"i want to kill you.....but i will be nice....and if you try this again...you will die" he walks away

Demonus laughed "be nice, i dont think so" he launched himself at ragnos sword descending to strike  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games