Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:09 pm
If there is nothing you can do to keep the puppy, you could always give him to someone you trust will take care of him and is somewhere where you can visit with him as often as necessary  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:11 pm
I know it's really rough, what you're going through NG...I've had to send a dog that I loved back to the shelter... crying

I don't want to sound cold or anything, but why would you even consider getting a dog if you knew you couldn't have one? Especially a dog like Roxas....If I understand correctly, he's going to grow up to be big. You can't really keep big dogs hidden in apartments like that. Why would you put yourself into this position? Couldn't you have waited until you were in another home that did allow dogs?

I agree with Leyla...see if you can give him to someone so that you could visit him on a regular basis. Any family you could let him stay with until you find a bigger, more accommodating?

Good luck though! I hope you find something... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Hunter Morda
CoffeeFox
All this because of a DOG? You'd honestly commit suicide over an animal not having a home?

You need to put your priorities straight, woman. o.o

Apparently you've never had a dog.

I have three dogs right now. If I was told that I either had to move out of a comfortable home or get rid of one of my dogs, then sorry, but my dog has to go and I have to stay. My life comes before that of any animal, even ones I've formed close attachments to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:26 pm
it has been a few years, and I wanted to say it is glad to be back, and my paws are itching to explore all the new stuff....  

Damion5160

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Rainey_angel81
I understand your pain NG...Maybe you could show your landlord that he hasn't destroyed any part of the house and compared to all the other animals, he doesn't take up much space, etc
Actually... he takes up the most space. ^_^; and...they don't know we have ANY of the animals. She'd be way harsher if she knew we had even one snake or gecko - totaly freaked by them.

Leyla Giselle
If there is nothing you can do to keep the puppy, you could always give him to someone you trust will take care of him and is somewhere where you can visit with him as often as necessary
neutral Thats like adopting a child and then finding out you can't keep it at your house and giving it to a friend. Would you give away your baby? he's as close as babies go, and i'm not giving him up.

Manda_Tifa
I know it's really rough, what you're going through NG...I've had to send a dog that I loved back to the shelter... crying

I don't want to sound cold or anything, but why would you even consider getting a dog if you knew you couldn't have one? Especially a dog like Roxas....If I understand correctly, he's going to grow up to be big. You can't really keep big dogs hidden in apartments like that. Why would you put yourself into this position? Couldn't you have waited until you were in another home that did allow dogs?

I agree with Leyla...see if you can give him to someone so that you could visit him on a regular basis. Any family you could let him stay with until you find a bigger, more accommodating?

As far as things go, I got him for reasons i'm not comfortable mentioning.
By the way, his names Axel.

As for the situation, Axel and I are living at my grandmothers house- we've already found a house that we're looking into- Sheol and my mother have seen it and are about to come get me and Axel.

You know, i've always wanted to move. heart

Apparently, Sheol and my mother were talking about walk, and went under a rainbow.

Talk about luck.

You know,despite this bad news we've got to move, I find our lucks looking up.
Mom won $175 on pull tabs, and so on. I think that this is a posative.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:05 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Manda_Tifa

As far as things go, I got him for reasons i'm not comfortable mentioning.
By the way, his names Axel.

As for the situation, Axel and I are living at my grandmothers house- we've already found a house that we're looking into- Sheol and my mother have seen it and are about to come get me and Axel.

You know, i've always wanted to move. heart

Apparently, Sheol and my mother were talking about walk, and went under a rainbow.

Talk about luck.

You know,despite this bad news we've got to move, I find our lucks looking up.
Mom won $175 on pull tabs, and so on. I think that this is a posative.

*slaps forehead* I am SO sorry! Y'know how easy it is to confuse KH characters, though....right? Even though I know Axel wasn't REALLY named after the KH character....

*shuts up and stops making an a** of herself*

At least things are looking up already, though...that's a good sign! sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:24 pm
Just to remind everyone..there's a Bonus trivia in the Event forum with a prize of 20k.

Even if you don't know them, just take a wild guess ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:40 pm
/b***h
I hate being a woman X.x  

Zanzarus

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:06 pm
The house is totally cool, NG's seen it now. I don't view this as bad luck though, we wanted to move.

By the way, the manager hasn't said we HAVE to move yet. She thinks Axle is Mommy's boyfriend's dog, and that he's in the hospital and we're taking care of Axle for him. However, doesn't matter. "No dogs at all" Even if we're babysitting.

Personally, I think the woman's a b***h.

Anyways. The house itself? Three bedroom, two bath, large fenced backyard, an attic, newly updated kitchen, carport, deck and a porch, complete with a freaking white picket fence. Walking distance to everything, so I'm getting a job, and it's right across the street from a nice church. The neighborhood's nice, everything is so cozy looking and inviting.

I agree with NG though. When we have him at her Grandma's for babysitting and we come back home, and walk around inside, it feels so empty without him. He's our baby, and we could never ever get rid of him. And as I said before, we wanted to move, this current apartment is ******** shitty. Everything's falling apart. Even if this current house isn't the one for us, we will find one and we will get the hell out of here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:18 am
Oh my gawd.

I just got up and made myself coffee like I usually do, and I spotted a big package on the counter. So I turn on the lights to see who it's for, and my name's on it. o.O;;

Checked the address, and sortof figured out who it was from at that point. Took me a bit to open it up since all I had at my disposal was a bunch of pencils, BUT NO BIGGIE! Pencil-powah. There was a lovely tiger plush inside, and I think this is the first time in a LONG while that I've welled up from being HAPPY. Now the cute thing is sitting proudly atop my comp tower, next to my cat sleeping on my monitor. :B

So yeah. That made my morning, I'm really happy now. ^^
Thank you SO much, Sia and Vash. heart

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:21 am
DoomNeko
Oh my gawd.

I just got up and made myself coffee like I usually do, and I spotted a big package on the counter. So I turn on the lights to see who it's for, and my name's on it. o.O;;

Checked the address, and sortof figured out who it was from at that point. Took me a bit to open it up since all I had at my disposal was a bunch of pencils, BUT NO BIGGIE! Pencil-powah. There was a lovely tiger plush inside, and I think this is the first time in a LONG while that I've welled up from being HAPPY. Now the cute thing is sitting proudly atop my comp tower, next to my cat sleeping on my monitor. :B

So yeah. That made my morning, I'm really happy now. ^^
Thank you SO much, Sia and Vash. heart

Awwww! That's so sweet of them ^^ They're great friends, I know this for fact, and you deserve a nice gift  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:25 am
The stress and lack of sleep are getting to me. Not only am I stressing out about getting homework/projects done while working/student...ing full-time...but I'm getting physically sick and tonight I officially passed into my "I'm so overtired I'm nuts" stage. I was playing Clash of Ninja 2 with my brother to wind down after work and was loling about a Kankurosaur and whether or not Gaara's sand would get in the way if he wanted kinky sex. My brother eventually stopped listening. But I was rambling about some crazy s**t. Heheheh....Kankurosaur. I figure I can post this s**t without someone going "Wtf?! Dis b***h is craaazy!" since no one will really notice anyhow. You may now resume doing...sane things...you sane people you.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:35 am
Yes...Yesterday was full of ups and downs...

Up and down number 1: When I woke up, my shoulder was throbbing horribly, and it was slightly swollen, but nothing's broken. Just a massive a** bruise over a good part of the right side of my chest and shoulder. That parts the good thing. The bad thing is that it's really hard to move it without a lot of ache. Should clear up in a couple of weeks or so, though.

Down 2: I had a complete breakdown at work...'nuff said.

Down 3: Somehow managed to get a monitor dropped on the top of my right foot...And, if you know anything about Sun Microsystem computers, then you know that their 19" monitors are about 70 lbs or so. It wasn't my sups fault, though. That was me. I knocked it off a pallet while I was restacking them.

Up 2: I managed to hear from my sister (she's not really my sister, just a really close friend. We consider each other siblings). She had been going through some really hard times at college and with depression. When she told me the time before that she dropped college and moved into an apartment, that was wonderful. Now, she has a job, and she's doing so much better than before. ^_^ That alone made the whole day worthwhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:39 pm
Apart from having problems staying awake, I got some good news a couple of days ago. My father has gotten some work for me, setting up 4 notebooks with identical setups and software. Pays good as well!

EDIT: *sighs* And apparently me surfing the web so much is the cause of our download limit being exceeded so much..... when my sisters download anime episodes and mangas xP  

Crenn

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:07 pm
You know, being told I have assignments XYZ is okay, but being told that I have to do it just like this or else fail, that's stupid.

If Tracy, the instructor, gives out feedback forms? I'm going to explain in excruciating detail what's wrong with her method of teaching a 400-level class. We're not in kindergarten for heaven's sake.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games