Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:34 pm
''then allow yourself to be teared apart by the hearts of many. i know the feeling so it will just mean i feel it for like the 3 millionth time'' she said shrugging. she began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:17 pm
She grabbed the hand that held his keyblade. "Zaizen, stop! " something was happening to her. She knew not what. But it was happening. "I don't give a d*** but your Zatchin. She loved you. Stop being a power hungry freak and just let go!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:20 pm
"N...Nooooooo!" It was not a cry of defiance; it was the expression of frustration, of confusion, of utter powerlessness. He pushed her away, not knowing what else to do.

Tears were streaming down his face...

The hum was getting louder...

The explosion would have to be contained somehow if the power could not be bound once more...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:28 pm
Sh egrabbed the sword from him and threw it into a dark portal. There was a moment of blinding light, and then siolence. She turned to him, "you remember her, don't you? You remember you loved eachother. You still love her Zaizen, don't you?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:57 pm
"Nnnnnn... Nooooo!" A flash of light, and the keyblade was back in his hand. He slowly rose into the air, his eyes glowing.

He was about to explode.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:38 am
Her keyblade glowed white. She rushed at him, pushing him to the ground. She sat on top of him. Holding his keyblade out of the way. "Zaizen!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:29 pm
The Keyblade disappeared. Zaizen had absorbed it as well, adding to the energy he planned to expend...

His skin was now glowing in sync with his eyes, and his eyes were flashing, as if to count down to the explosion. They were flashing slowly, so there was still some time...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:44 pm
"Got Dandruf Zaizen!!!! pull yourself together!!!" She paused, "alright then......." Sh eput her hand on his chest, the book appeared in the other hand. It hadn't been used in five years. "Hashimaru Yokoni Senuya!" There was a flash of light...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

lady chava

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Amu Kechero
"Got Dandruf Zaizen!!!! pull yourself together!!!" She paused, "alright then......." Sh eput her hand on his chest, the book appeared in the other hand. It hadn't been used in five years. "Hashimaru Yokoni Senuya!" There was a flash of light...

((*gets a dour expession on her face* hn. yes...i agree....
*waits a second..
wait for it..
wait for it...
Starts slapping him in the face yelling "Pull yourself together, man!!"*
4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:11 pm
Suddenly, Zaizen arched his back uncontrollably, twisting and twitching madly. The energies inside his body were being drained by an outside force, it seemed. He could feel that power starting to slip away into the void. As the might of Kingdom Hearts fled his shell, he began to feel the wounds he had received. Crying out in intense pain, he shed tears at a madcap pace. His mind was starting to clear as well, and he had begun to realize his wrongdoings...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:01 am
''you know, i might become a heartless person like i'm supposed to be, or i could help you which do you prefer?'' kitty called back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:01 pm
Zatchin sighed, she healed Zaizens wounds in half a second and looked at Kitty. "Do what you will. Zaizen is fine, so I make my leave." She stood. And walked away...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:48 am
Only to have her ankle grabbed by Zaizen's hand. "No. I have lost nearly everything. If I lose you... I don't know what'll become of me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:12 am
kitty had halted. ''i feel that i do not belong anywhere. that i, my entire being am none existent and useless to all. i may as well not exist for even my friends have been changed by time. i know the feeling of having a heart even though it is not there, i feel all people's darkness, light, anguish, pain, love. i hate the feeling and it is slowly wrecking me.'' kitty said beginning to walk and opening a portal to the world that never was.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:28 am
She looked down at him, her face completely strate. "Your Zatchin is dead, Zaizen. She only existed three years after you left. She left behind the empty shell that you hold now. I have no heart, I don't care about you. " She said her words slow, and coldly. "You already lost Zatchin, she's gone." She broke free and continued walking, while saying back to Kitty. "You are not useless, Zaizen is your friend. I am not, I care for no one...." And she disappeared into a portal.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff