Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:04 pm
She could barily talk, "thank you, TJ. But maybe later...." She walked out of the room, holding in her tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:32 pm
He walked up to Mark, sniffing him carefully. He then stepped backward with a snort of disgust. "You reek of death. It must be why Rose (correct?) just left. If you're going to die soon, maybe you'd like to return to Valak's and die the death of a warrior. I'm sure your mate is waiting for you on the other side." He put his claw on Mark's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. He was being quite sincere about this; animal instinct and a shred of human logic allowed him to think this way.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 am
mark listens carefully and says "i dont need to worry about walking there.....valaks here"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:06 pm
She was face to face with Valak, downstairs in the livingroom. A low, threatening growl escaped her throat. Her eyes where fixed on him as if he was prey. "What do you want here?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:49 pm
Sniffing the air, he realized he was right, rushing downstairs, he saw that Valak was preparing to snatch his beloved once more! Bellowing a mighty roar, he leapt at Valak in a shoulder-charge, sending them both tumbling into a wall. Taking advantage of his disoriented opponent, T.J. got up and sat on top of Valak, mauling the beast's face with all the voraciousness of a pack of wild piranha.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:56 pm
((you've lost your mind...well, what was left of it anyway)))

"TJ, stop!" She pulled him off of Valak. "We need him alive a little longer."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:40 pm
valak pushes them aside and walks up the stairs wile 2 werewolfs wached t.j and rose  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:10 pm
He practically barked at her face with his words, his eyes still a rheumy red from the bloodlust. "What the hell did you do that for? I could have finished him, right then and there!" He was breathing heavily, and his muscles and veins pulsed and bulged with the power he had planned to unleash on Valak. His tail swished from side to side to vent his impatience as he awaited an answer, his rationality quashed by his aggression.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:30 am
She gently put her hands on his 'cheek' and sighed, "Valak still has a purpose to serve. We need to let him live for a while longer, please."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:53 pm
a werewolf says to the other "what will valak to to mark?" the other says "problably kill him and take what belongs to him"  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:56 pm
"What possible purpose could that insolent mutt serve to us? He'd do more harm than good alive!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:45 am
"shut up lizard brain" yelled one of the werewolfs  

Dante Borges

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:04 pm
She slapped the werewolf upside the head, "do not speak to lowly to my mate." There was a red scare dripping from his cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 pm
the werewolf said to rose "if you want to keep that hand....i perfer you keep it to yours-" valak walks down the stairs with bloody hands and his bag and says "lets go" and he and the werewolfs left  

Dante Borges

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:31 pm
She took a dagger out and threw it at the werewolfs back, then fell to her knees. "I.........I'm glad......Mark is free to be with his wife now...." She graspped the carpet so hard her nuckles bled.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff