Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:58 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Fleurite
Link to Teepee: Here!

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"I-I guess... Speed would help me in making a quick getaway?" She answered hesitantly, not quite sure what to make of 'speed' other than the fact that it was related to physical speed. She then paused before adding, "Although if its mental speed, it'll help me make faster decisions? I... I really don't think that its the best. There is no 'best' stat, I like to believe..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:
"I think strength is very much like speed, especially since having physical or mental strength would probably equate to one having good physical or mental speed... Does that make sense?" She paused briefly before continuing, "And intelligence is the most opposite because... Well, uh, brain verses brawn? Not that you can't have both - its just that many choose to favor one over the other..."

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?:
"Oh yes, speed will help me to gather supplies for the winter," She nodded, "Every minute counts where food gathering is concerned! Besides, if there is a snowstorm outside, it pays to be quick-footed in order to find a shelter to sit the snowstorm out!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Marzipanz
Participating Soquili: Maisie
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"O-oh um... w-well..." a meek voice squeaked out of the uncomfortable mare. "S-speed is really good for... for running away from conflicts." Maisie could feel the embarrassment warming her cheeks and causing her knees to quiver. "I-I mean... running away keeps you safe... oh... how I wish I could run faster." Bows her head and longs for the ability to make a quick get away.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:
Maisie glances at all the options, glancing up to the corner of her eyes and trying to think deeply. "Well," she finally speaks out, "I-I would say... Stamina is the same as speed. You need to be able to keep up your speed if you wanna go places. Although you don't necessarily need stamina to have speed." She tilts her head and considers the options once again. "Oh, and I think Courage is the opposite. Because why run away from something if you have the bravery to defeat it? Oh, I don't know. That would be my best guess." Looks down and skids her hoof on the ground like a child.

"O-oh, I love winter. I can't think of anything specific to the season itself but I know I could use it to ... get away from people. I know that sounds cruel but... i-if you already co-couldn't tell I'm not the best when it c-comes to socializing..." glances away with a sting of shame in her.

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Hm... Im not so sure its the best stat. In face, I know that its not. Its a good one, but that is about it. Its greatest value... well... its just as useful as anything else I suppose.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: I would have to say stamina. Speed doesnt fare very well if you dont have the energy to carry it out.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: It wont be.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Leopleuradon
Participating Soquili: Calibor
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Because if you're not fast enough to run away with your hual, well then you won't last very long in the real world. Nope, you'll be dead in just a few hours I would suspect.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Well...probably dump Luck!!! It's a trait I love to see in anyone. Lacking it, and speed. Well, you'd be a sorry joke of a being.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Helpful in winter? I actually tend to slow down a bit in the colder months, you know because of snow and such things. You need to conserve energy and such. So, in terms of speed, I think it's better to just be thinking faster, rather then actually running about like a mad man. It's a time to lay low, and relax.

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:42 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Moxxiie
Participating Soquili: Elliot
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Speed! Yes! It's very important. The higher my speed, the faster I can run and keep away from the others. I like to run, and test my abilities in races and games. It keeps me agile and ready to go if danger is near. Of course speed is the best. The faster the better!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: The most opposite might be intelligence. I mean, it doesn't really go hoof in hoof with speed now does it? You don't have to be smart to run fast. And the most like speed would probably be stamina. You need good stamina to keep up the pace, y' know.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Mostly to get away from danger and enemies, but also to help with getting out of the storms. Gotta be fast to outrun the snow storms.

'Anyway, I have a playdate, so maybe you can see how I use my speed to not be late! Tootles!' she said, as she galloped off to meet up with her friend.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Selalusia
Participating Soquili: Nykto

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value?  What makes it the best stat?:
Nykto yawns and blinks slowly. "You woke me up for this?" Luckily he's not in a bad mood. "Speed..." He uses a wing to rub at his eyes. "To take down your prey and quickly slaughter it." He yawns again and lays his head back down.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed?  Which is most like it?:
"What??... more with the questions." He rolls his eyes. "That depends on what you're using your speed for. If you're using speed to run away from a fight, then courage would be opposite." He shrugs and shifts so he looks more awake. "Otherwise, strength is often the opposite. Often one who is overly strong is not as fast as one with less strength."

He smirks, his sharp teeth glinting in the low light. "To catch my prey." He doesn't actually mean this, however, considering he would prefer to eat fruits rather than meat.

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Acacia
Link to Teepee: XxX

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value?  What makes it the best stat?:
Speed is what helps you to escaped things, but also gives you the feeling of flying while still walking. It's exhilaration.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed?  Which is most like it?: Stamina. It helps you do go longer, to help the speed last longer.

Should the unfortunate problem of ice breaking occur, Acacia would be able to outrun it or at least have a fair chance.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Bonus Questions for December are Now CLOSED!

Stats will be updated within the next few days.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Bonus Questions for January are Now Open!

Bonus stats for December have been added!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rhyleigh
Participating Soquili:Shoshan Blythe
Link to Teepee:here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Stamina because one's body needs this, lots of this to deal with the coldness of weather.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:Speed as it is very difficult to keep one's stamina up well speeding around.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: I do not know, I guess one would use less in the warmer months. Never really thought of this.

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:44 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: silent nyhility
Participating Soquili: Setsumi
Link to Teepee: xxx

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Strength, to physically persevere through the harsh season.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Intelligence, where brains can find ways to outdo the brawns.

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Strength is something that is most tested in the winter time, and it's allowed some ease during spring due to the fruition of so many good resources. During summer and fall, strength again is put to test as sowuili travel the land for changes.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mahdi [x]
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
Courage. Sometimes it can be hard to remember that the sun will shine warm again.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Luck. Who ever heard of someone who acted courageously out of pure luck?

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: I wouldn't say that courage changes much through out the seasons... This winter is certainly bringing in new challenges for me though...

one over three

Feline Cat

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Participating Soquili: Azure

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: I think... Intelligence! Now that the weather is getting cold, you need to be smart to find good places to graze! And the smarter you are, the better your chances for survival! Right?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Well... I suppose Strength is pretty opposite from Intelligence. I mean, you use your body for that... But you use your mind for Intelligence! That makes sense, doesn't it?

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: You always need to be smart, but there are less reason you need to in the end of Spring, Summer, and the beginning of Fall! Food is easier to find, so you don't have to think about where to go to eat and how much you can eat!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Zosime
Link to Teepee: Link

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Stamina. Everyone needs, good strong stamina when it gets cold and resources are scarce. The higher you have the more likely you are to survive the rest of winter.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: I think speed will be opposite of stamina. With it you're trying to see how fast you can do something, or get somewhere. Stamina is all about outlasting. *Zo nodded her head*

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: As the year progresses, then survival becomes slightly easier as far as finding food, shelter, and warmth. So its less vital in that aspect, but you can never let yourself get flabby. That would just be ew.

magnadearel

Sawaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sawaki
Participating Soquili: Shiori

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Stamina!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "Speed. Because if you have stamina, you're not worried about speed and rushing through things. You've got to be able to endure things, not zoom past them! Am I right? Of course I'm right, don't try to deny it!"

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "Well, being the mother of 5, grandmother of 7, and greatgrandmother of 3, I need a great deal of stamina to survive with all their issues and stuff! You see, its not carrying the foals and going in labour that is difficult, no, it is taking care of them once they're all adults! That's when they make the most mistakes! So I pretty much need stamina all year around. But... since it's winter it's pretty cold. So stamina would be nice."
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games